Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Everybody take a minute tonight (or today) to raise a glass to HeckDad.  My sister just called to tell me that he passed away at home.  Don't have details other than he fell, but he was 94 with a bad

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, RedmondLonghorn said:

Oh and getting ready to list a house is such fun that it is about even money on whether Wife 2.0 end up moving to the same place after we sell this one.

Not sure how the Kristas do it.

Wine.  Lots and lots of wine.  And cheap beer.  And spaghettios.  

Time to cornhole with the Kristas again. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RedmondLonghorn said:

Oh and getting ready to list a house is such fun that it is about even money on whether Wife 2.0 end up moving to the same place after we sell this one.

Not sure how the Kristas do it.

HItting an open house on Wednesday. :coffee: 

Hookers, hookers everywhere. The Four Queens should be renamed Four Prostitutes, because that's how many were sitting at the bar, eye-raping every unattached dork walking past. I chatted with one of them briefly. 

I don't know. I don't have a moral problem with it. A couple of them were plenty attractive enough. I just couldn't go through with it. It seems like an admission that short of paying for it, I am completely un####able. Which isn't wrong, tbh.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, kevzilla said:

Hookers, hookers everywhere. The Four Queens should be renamed Four Prostitutes, because that's how many were sitting at the bar, eye-raping every unattached dork walking past. I chatted with one of them briefly. 

I don't know. I don't have a moral problem with it. A couple of them were plenty attractive enough. I just couldn't go through with it. It seems like an admission that short of paying for it, I am completely un####able. Which isn't wrong, tbh.

I have no moral issue either but I'd rather jerk off than pay to have sex using a condom and not being able (or even want) to kiss them.  Then you have the whole issue of whether they still have jizz from another guy on them and it's just :x:

3 hours ago, kevzilla said:

Just don't mention you work for Citibank.  That didn't work out too well for me last year in Aria if you recall.  @Stryker told me when asked what I do by one of these ladies to tell them I work in a warehouse.  Gonna try this next April if approached.  

Edited by Osaurus

#temporarilyactivatepoliticalchat

#ignore

a woman in a position to directly impact my employment spontaneously asked me today what i thought of the Colin Kaepernick situation.

told her i didn't have a problem with it. 

i could hear, through the phone, her eyebrows raising high and fast enough that the skin actually started to rip as she said "reaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllly........." and then told me she had people KICKED OUT OF A RAVENS GAME FOR NOT STANDING DURING THE ANTHEM.

eff me

2 minutes ago, mr. furley said:

#ignore

Reveal hidden contents

a woman in a position to directly impact my employment spontaneously asked me today what i thought of the Colin Kaepernick situation.

i could hear, through the phone, her eyebrows raising high and fast enough that the skin actually started to rip as she said "reaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllly........." and then told me she had people KICKED OUT OF A RAVENS GAME FOR NOT STANDING DURING THE ANTHEM.

eff me

How was she in a position to kick people out of a football game?

28 minutes ago, mr. furley said:

#ignore

Reveal hidden contents

eff me

Oops opinion

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, mr. furley said:

i'm not good at talking without saying anything.

"I support his right to protest.  It's what this country was founded on.  Though, personally, I really dislike the way he's choosing to protest."

Though, if I understand the way things work these days, you can now sue her if you're ever terminated for any reason whatsoever.

22 minutes ago, Sconch said:

Of course if she fires you or whatever you can always sue the everloving #### out of her/them. 

Send an email to HR detailing the conversation and tell them it really made you feel uncomfortable. Document it now and there's your insurance.

• Like 12
5 hours ago, Osaurus said:

Just don't mention you work for Citibank.  That didn't work out too well for me last year in Aria if you recall.  @Stryker told me when asked what I do by one of these ladies to tell them I work in a warehouse.  Gonna try this next April if approached.  

tell em you're a lawyer.  professional discount for whores.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, mr. furley said:

#ignore

Hide contents

eff me

you work for Dr Detroit?

• Like 4

I have had two people ask me about Kaepernick in professional situations.   I gave both of them a detailed analysis of why I thought his performance dropped off and why he won't fit the Chip Kelly system. They both got bored and walked off.  

• Like 6
1 minute ago, -fish- said:

I have had two people ask me about Kaepernick in professional situations.   I gave both of them a detailed analysis of why I thought his performance dropped off and why he won't fit the Chip Kelly system. They both got bored and walked off.  

So pretty much the same result no matter what you're talking about?

I don't know why, but this makes me laugh.  God love the Hoodie.

In a news conference that turned testy at times Tuesday morning, New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick deflected several questions about the status of injured quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo, who has a sprained AC joint in his right throwing shoulder, Mike Reiss of ESPN Boston reports.

"I'm a football coach; I'm not a doctor," Belichick said when asked how he juggles some uncertainty with Garoppolo's health and roster decisions. "The medical staff is the medical staff. I coach the team; the medical people handle the injuries. They don't call plays. I don't do surgeries. We have a great deal there. It works out good."

:lmao: 

• Like 6
19 hours ago, shuke said:

So you're supposed to dress like this, in September in St. Louis, after having not skied?  So dumb.

It's a ski benefit party for work.  What makes it worse is my GB that works at this client will be at ND watching football and getting stupid.  Wish I was going with him and believe me, I would MUCH rather have this a black tie party. 

38 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

So my older brother beat lymphoma like 18 years ago.  Jusy found out its back.  Prognosis looks good though

P.S. #### cancer

Sucks. Glad to hear the prognosis is positive.

My mom got diagnosed with lung cancer recently. But apparently it is the good kind. Doctors see a >90% chance of a full recovery after a short course of radiation treatment.

My dad also has had his prostate cancer recur (reoccur?).

They are in their late-80s and my mom smoked for 40-50 years, so they are playing with house money at this point.

I am certainly concerned, but I already felt that way every time I got a phone call from their number anyway.