What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (17 Viewers)

Fish's friend seems smart. 
Especially the one who just said "roumalaid (sp?)"

I honestly don't know if he was going for remoulade, lemonade, marmalade, roommate laid, general malaid or what.  I would guess remoulade but the juxtaposition is just too much.
oh... I figured it was rum-ade. already on my third. I think it was developed in florida.
It may be the nyquil, but I am unable to follow this train of thought.

Fish's friend seems smart. 

I honestly don't know if he was going for remoulade, lemonade, marmalade, roommate laid, general malaid or what.  I would guess remoulade but the juxtaposition is just too much.
oh... I figured it was rum-ade. already on my third. I think it was developed in florida.
It may be the nyquil, but I am unable to follow this train of thought.
bacardi 151 + yellow or orange color drink.

btw- apropos of nothing... but for some reason I got to thinking about Gil Scott-Heron and he's been hitting just the right spot(ify) for me today

bostonfred said:

I SAID HE WAS EATING SHRMIP AND LOBSTER!1111111111111  YOU DON'T DIP THAT FANCY STUFF IN LEMONADE, FRED.

lost a filling on friday

got it replaced today

took them 6 shots to numb my face

starting to wear off now. 

feels like someone hit the side of my face with a nuclear missile

fun times

Are there cat people here?

Wife wants to get one. I have zero idea
I think a few of us are pro cat.  I have one left, he kind of sucks though.  Wife says no more 

Pro: :shrug: I guess they're fluffy and low maintenance 

Cons : Cat barf, cleaning litter box,  shedding, cat barf, cat considers you a lesser being, cat barf

I hate to get any pets because we don't have anyone home for about 9 hours a day so I'm trying to find one that will satisfy my daughter and my wife

so....um... I was googling strip club specials for veteran's day and stumbled upon a stripper club forum that seems to have only female members. I plan to investigate it a bit more on my commute home, I'm actually excited for the vanpool ride home now...fml I've gotten old

Is declawing a thing? Isn't that inhumane?
Yes, don't declaw them.  IMO.  Just trim their nails with the same thing you use. Give them a scratching post too.  Not their fault you've trapped them inside your house.  Honestly, if you can, let them out to enjoy cat life.  They will come back for food.  Unless a coyote gets them or they find wherever K4 is living because the cat will choose her over you, which will happen when they dine on rib roast and crab and contemplate boat buying all day.

I'd probably get another cat one day.  Cool cats are great, but dickish cats that are so fat they can't clean their bungholes leaving little poo prints when they sit on your furniture like a circular hand-stamper a bouncer gives you really blows.

so....um... I was googling strip club specials for veteran's day and stumbled upon a stripper club forum that seems to have only female members. I plan to investigate it a bit more on my commute home, I'm actually excited for the vanpool ride home now...fml I've gotten old
Ask how the salad bars are at various joints.

Yes, don't declaw them.  IMO.  Just trim their nails with the same thing you use. Give them a scratching post too.  Not their fault you've trapped them inside your house.  Honestly, if you can, let them out to enjoy cat life.  They will come back for food.  Unless a coyote gets them or they find wherever K4 is living because the cat will choose her over you, which will happen when they dine on rib roast and crab and contemplate boat buying all day.

I'd probably get another cat one day.  Cool cats are great, but dickish cats that are so fat they can't clean their bungholes leaving little poo prints when they sit on your furniture like a circular hand-stamper a bouncer gives you really blows.
So close until the last sentence. :kicksrock:

My mom loved ferrets.  We had about 7 of them I can remember, including the esteemed Ferret Fawcet.  Some were cool; others were nightmares. I always enjoyed it when buddies would crash at my house after a night of partying and I'd neglect to tell them about the free roaming ferrets that would think nothing of climbing into bed or on the sofa with them.  Friend of mine from Arkansas awoke screaming in a thick southern accent "FORREST!!!  THERE'S A ####### SQUIRREL ON ME!!!!". :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread