What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (18 Viewers)

I have no idea wtf you people are talking about, but I've been drunk for most of the last 48 hours.

Is it one of those show yer pecker sites?
:lmao: :lmao:

I have no idea what they're talking about either, but I've been hopped up on Nyquil/Dayquil and Ricola for a couple of days. :(

ETA:  And Hawks' series of posts had me :lmao:

ETA2:  Might be the Dayquil.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lmao: :lmao:

I have no idea what they're talking about either, but I've been hopped up on Nyquil/Dayquil and Ricola for a couple of days. :(

ETA:  And Hawks' series of posts had me :lmao:

ETA2:  Might be the Dayquil.
When dayquil and NyQuil become major food groups for the day... Ricola is like eating vegetables.

And then they pour it out and give you the narcotics? I gotta go to your doctor. 
Unsure of the process. I told the PA one time, you know I smoke pot to manage the back spasms. She thanked me for letting her know. I did not nor have I ever failed. Do they typically test in house or send out? 

Unsure of the process. I told the PA one time, you know I smoke pot to manage the back spasms. She thanked me for letting her know. I did not nor have I ever failed. Do they typically test in house or send out? 
Don't know what your doc does, either is possible. But if you test positive, you don't get narcotics  (and, one presumes, you go on a DEA #### list). This law went into effect 1/1/16.

My guess is your provider is protecting you, but it is a dangerous game. 

Merry Christmas GMTANers

You too Tanner

Daughter brought home some exciting news. She's collaborating with a Grammy winning Producer and the guy that arranges Ben Folds music, on her next CD.
Huge congrats to DaughterPack!  I have a soft spot for Ben Folds.  That sounds fantastic.

Just need to put this someplace.....

"Walk the table" is not a phrase that anyone in the English speaking world uses in the context of "dine and dashing"/not paying a bill at an eating establishment.  

Thanks.  That was really bugging me.  I feel a tiny bit better.
I did not read the thread and assumed table was a euphemism for dog.

To look at chicks, go to strip clubs.

To watch games, go to a sports book.
We go to the sports book every single year.  We've thought about placing bets and going to a sports bar type place to watch one of the sets of games.  At this point in our lives the chicks are almost a non-factor.  We just want booze and food and tvs.  I'm sure there are 1000 other places to do the same thing.  I was just looking for more info.  Sorry to piss you off with hypotheticals, shuke.  Maybe the old ******* llama guy can bash me next.   :wub:

Twin Peaks has better food than strip clubs or sports books. The beer is cold as advertised, too.
+ cold beer

+ scantily clad waitresses

+ lots of TVs

+ Cheap UFC

- Little if any food compliant with diabetes or low carb

- Lots of the waitresses are under a 5 offdee-

- Pricier than local bars

Users who are viewing this thread