What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (14 Viewers)

Was wondering the same.
I trained and did it just to prove to myself that I could. Was a rower in high school and college, we only ran for punishment purposes because it wasn't a training norm. So I always saw it as such. Got over the mental block and gave it a shot as a way to stay in shape years after college and loved it. In south eastern PA ran a Dutch Country half marathon under 2 hours and the Broad Street Run at 7:30 miles (10 mile flat race) and felt amazing, got over the running fear in less than a year of running. Trained on the treadmill way too much afterwards though and messed up the cartilege my right foot, taking forever to rebound so I'm doing non-impact exercises now. Running was great exercise and all, was just happy to prove to myself that I could do it. I rotate the bike with the rowing machine and weights to keep healthy, will explore running again next spring and not over doing it as a mix in with the above as a lesson learned.

The real tragedy of living in an apartment is that you are either strategically, or illegally pissing outside.

I just want to own a piece of land, and to piss on it with the sky above my head.

I've been a member at Gold's for 13 years. I have put on some muscle, but much of it is still encased in blubber. Every year when I re-up, they try to sell me personal training or the latest stupid class. I always tell them "What happens in here is not the problem. What happens out there is the problem. Did you guys know you have a KFC in your parking lot?"

I've been a member at Gold's for 13 years. I have put on some muscle, but much of it is still encased in blubber. Every year when I re-up, they try to sell me personal training or the latest stupid class. I always tell them "What happens in here is not the problem. What happens out there is the problem. Did you guys know you have a KFC in your parking lot?"
:lmao: and not by accident either

I've never been a fitness for fitness sake person. Always trained towards a primary goal: soccer season, triathlons, whatever.

Without that goal, my training lasts the cliched 6 weeks, or until I get sick or hurt... Usually about 6 weeks. 

Need to find myself a new goal. 

Ideas?

I've never been a fitness for fitness sake person. Always trained towards a primary goal: soccer season, triathlons, whatever.

Without that goal, my training lasts the cliched 6 weeks, or until I get sick or hurt... Usually about 6 weeks. 

Need to find myself a new goal. 

Ideas?
Looking great nekkid. 

Gift-giving question:  I agreed to sell someone a used item for $100.  That person has a birthday coming up and I would probably spend $50 on a gift.  Would it be gauche to just outright give them the item they were going to buy from me?  (Important fact: recipient is a woman.)

Users who are viewing this thread