What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (14 Viewers)

I bought a bottle of boxed white wine from Rite Aid last night.  Even researched Best Boxed White Wines.  Enjoyed two glasses of Bandit's finest Pino Grigio.  Thought of you every sip of the way.
Was this a study that was funded by a grant from Franzia?

I'll bet you put ice cubes in it too, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?!

I bought a bottle of boxed white wine from Rite Aid last night.  Even researched Best Boxed White Wines.  Enjoyed two glasses of Bandit's finest Pino Grigio.  Thought of you every sip of the way.
During the summer I usually put a few of the single-serving boxed wines in the cooler when I go out on the boat.  The wimmens put a straw in them and call them adult juice boxes.

Bandit is a fine wine for women with low standards and loose morals.

just found out i have to go to my sisters for a turkey dinner tonight.  couple things:

a) its not christmas, thanksgiving or new years, wtf>?

b) her kids are psychotic kleptomaniacs

c) guaran-####in-tee that she will beg my wife to let my daughters spend the night and they hate it.

can't wait for the drama.  My only hope is when my bil cuts open the turkey it blows up like Christmas Vacation

just found out i have to go to my sisters for a turkey dinner tonight.  couple things:

c) guaran-####in-tee that she will beg my wife to let my daughters spend the night and they hate it.

can't wait for the drama.  My only hope is when my bil cuts open the turkey it blows up like Christmas Vacation
Stay out of the left lane on your way there, slowpoke.

Enjoying a tall cool Solo cup of bota box pinot grigio as we speak. Crisp and refreshing.

roverkid got me an amazon echo dot for christmas.   other than getting the weather and controlling my music by voice commands, I still haven't really figured out how to make it useful, but I may end up hooking it up to my lights.   anyway, it makes it easy to just play whatever music pops into your head.  I've been listening to the Smiths for the last hour. what a great band.  earlier I was listening to the Damned.   worse than I remember.

roverkid got me an amazon echo dot for christmas.   other than getting the weather and controlling my music by voice commands, I still haven't really figured out how to make it useful, but I may end up hooking it up to my lights.   anyway, it makes it easy to just play whatever music pops into your head.  I've been listening to the Smiths for the last hour. what a great band.  earlier I was listening to the Damned.   worse than I remember.
Ask it, "Who's the man?"

zOMG, I just started a thread on echo dots!

Gift-giving question:  I agreed to sell someone a used item for $100.  That person has a birthday coming up and I would probably spend $50 on a gift.  Would it be gauche to just outright give them the item they were going to buy from me?  (Important fact: recipient is a woman.)
Give them a $50 Igno Gift Card and let them use it on their purchase

It's pretty stupid really, but I do love controlling my lights through Alexa. Hop into bed, do some reading or whatever and then when I'm ready to go to sleep: "Alexa, turn off the bedroom lights."

I use the timer and alarm functions a lot as well.

My mom has one of those things. I hate it. Only way it knows how to respond to 'Alexa' is by listening to everything that's said.

In the words of the great Joseph Heller - Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you

Last edited by a moderator:
tommyboy said:

turned out way more fun than I imagined and no drama.   no begging, food was awesome and everyone had a great time.

Users who are viewing this thread