What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (5 Viewers)

Happy 2017, all. 

Anybody else have an unexpected night involving a big-boobed 6'2 Amazon and her daughter? 

And then an endless stream of sirens that jarred me awake in the middle of the night with terrible memories of 9/11. 

And then rousted awake by 2 cats and a 5yo at 7am, one of whom wanting to know if they could build a Lego set, the others just being spiteful aholes.

This guy.

Eta.  no cocaine. But I did try to svrew around with syntax/grammar maybe all lawyer-like.

2. Now one of them busted in on me on the can crying because she didn't get a ####### hatchimal in her mountain of Christmas AND Chanukah presents. Cats are the ####### worst.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. They brought the pork over anyway.  A different aunt was there and dropped it off. This stomach bug has gone through two of my wife's relative's houses this week. But we are being "ridiculous."  The pork is really good though, so i am ok with it. 
Now I'm confused.  I thought you were supposed to be bringing the pork (and hopefully not bringing the funk).

Anyone else cooking a new years feast. Sounds like GM is on the middle of a dreamy pot of gumbo with saltines. I made grilled hot pastrami, Swiss, fried egg and Russian on rye for breakfast. 

I've have a rack of St. Louis ribs on the sous vide since noon at 141.  I'll smoke and char them up on the grill around 5

Anyone else cooking a new years feast. Sounds like GM is on the middle of a dreamy pot of gumbo with saltines. I made grilled hot pastrami, Swiss, fried egg and Russian on rye for breakfast. 

I've have a rack of St. Louis ribs on the sous vide since noon at 141.  I'll smoke and char them up on the grill around 5

8lb pork butt with 4 jars of sauerkraut.

Mashed potatoes with heavy cream and lots of butter.

Fresh baked bread.

Looking around online, looks like people vide these ribs for more like 16 hours. I guess they'll be lunch tomorrow. 

We are going all southern for dinner. Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes,  black eyed peas and greens.
Since my ribs are of the menu, I'll probably go for onion cheese enchiladas, with chili topped with guacamole and refried blackeyed peas on the side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nachos

Black eyed peas

Caprese snacks. (Toothpick version of caprese salad)

Bacon wrapped sweet potato bites

Summer sausage and cheese

Chocolate bread pudding

Met my folks at Luby's for lunch. What Mom wants, Mom gets. The food was actually actually good. And the blackeyed peas were free. :lmao:  

I just do a ton of hors d'oeuvres. Chips, salsa, chili dip, veggies & ranch, sliced baguette, several cheeses, several salamis, summer sausage, little smokies, smoked salmon, seafood salad, brie, stuffed mushrooms, guacamole and soda punch to wash it all down

Users who are viewing this thread