What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Madden Mobile (1 Viewer)

Auction House is back up and 300 in Madden Cash for each player.

Dumped all of my elites and gold into the AH, just to see what sticks.
I'm going the opposite way.

I have about about 800 golds now and probably 35-40 bench elites. Everyone on my roster is elite except my punter. I opened about 500 pro packs yesterday in anticipation/fear of the purge so that stacked me up for a long time. I have a few captain sets I can make, but they don't necessarily make sense (e.g. 89 TE when I already have 99 Gronk).

I'm going to wait it out until it settles down. I figure there are also sets like position heroes coming where I'm going to need 50 gold WR's to make a player (or something like that) - and I have them.

To get to OBJ, I need to finish 9 more Super Bowl seasons and get 6 1/2 million fans. I figure that will keep me plenty busy while I wait.

I lost about 13M in the reset and they left me with 2M which was more than I had on Thursday. I sold my Ray Lewis and a Punter after the glitch for 20M total. I wish now that I had opened more packs but I opened 7M worth and it was just tedious. My entire team but special teams is elite. 88 offense and defense. I am months ahead of where I should be in terms of progress. And after selling a lot of gold players this morning I am up to 2.5M. I am pretty happy with the whole thing.

In FF terms I traded Ray Lewis and a punter for 2M, roughly 30 elites, 6 completed captain sets, and around 100 elite trophies. I think I killed it.

I lost about 13M in the reset and they left me with 2M which was more than I had on Thursday. I sold my Ray Lewis and a Punter after the glitch for 20M total. I wish now that I had opened more packs but I opened 7M worth and it was just tedious. My entire team but special teams is elite. 88 offense and defense. I am months ahead of where I should be in terms of progress. And after selling a lot of gold players this morning I am up to 2.5M. I am pretty happy with the whole thing.

In FF terms I traded Ray Lewis and a punter for 2M, roughly 30 elites, 6 completed captain sets, and around 100 elite trophies. I think I killed it.
That's exactly how I feel. I gave up 90 Kaepernick, 90 Eli, and 88 (I think) Yanda plus about 60k and now have enough players to feed on all year.

The process of opening 500 packs and putting the players into sets and exchanging those sets for trophies and those trophies for flashback players took longer than I would have liked, but otherwise it was enjoyable.

As a guy that doesn't like the auction house, this was whole glitch was perfect for me. Hopefully I can stay out of there for the rest of the year.

My Elway already has bids up to a million with 2 hours left. I'm perfectly happy letting him go for that. Bought him for 400k a couple of weeks ago. Should be able to get his again for that by the weekend.

My Elway already has bids up to a million with 2 hours left. I'm perfectly happy letting him go for that. Bought him for 400k a couple of weeks ago. Should be able to get his again for that by the weekend.
It is funny, prices are starting to plummet on anything sub-90. I look for the rest to bottom out as well by the end of the day. The weekend should be easy pickings.

It is funny, prices are starting to plummet on anything sub-90. I look for the rest to bottom out as well by the end of the day. The weekend should be easy pickings.
My whole goal is "no more pro packs". Work the market with the coins I make today and going forward.

It sounds like Madden did a huge sweep of most anything Glitch related. Everyone down to 2 million in coins, 100s of unopened pro packs gone, leaving players with 20 or so. Elites gone. I'm guessing EA had a team of grunts looking at individual accounts and correct the most obvious glitch benefactors.

My whole goal is "no more pro packs". Work the market with the coins I make today and going forward.

It sounds like Madden did a huge sweep of most anything Glitch related. Everyone down to 2 million in coins, 100s of unopened pro packs gone, leaving players with 20 or so. Elites gone. I'm guessing EA had a team of grunts looking at individual accounts and correct the most obvious glitch benefactors.
They wiped elites too and not just unopened packs ?

They wiped elites too and not just unopened packs ?
Reddit is kind of everywhere on the topic, but it sounds like guys that had sold Elites for millions but left them unclaimed, EA closed those auctions so the seller got the Elite back and the buyer lost it.

So what's up with that Madden cash? They said they were giving me some but it hasn't shown up. Did I skip over or cancel something?

Looks like the market is flush- strong golds are going for a couple thousand if that and good elites for around 10K

Bought a bunch of golds for 1 k

Bought four elites under 20 k

Sold two low 70 gold for 10 k each...

Nice to have the house back

Yep, overestimated the market a bit. My Elway sold and not much else. No worries. Still have all my cards. Probably reload my elite team and go from there. Hang on to the golds for a rainy day.

I've got about 1.1m in coins, but I don't see any point to upgrading my team really. Why not just wait until the 99s are released?

I need 6m more fans and about 8.5 seasons for ODB. The seasons are sooooo boring though.
I need to grind on the seasons. No reason not to right now. The stamina gift by EA this weekend (everything is 1 stamina) might apply to seasons, if so, I know what I am doing.

I need 6m more fans and about 8.5 seasons for ODB. The seasons are sooooo boring though.
I need to grind on the seasons. No reason not to right now. The stamina gift by EA this weekend (everything is 1 stamina) might apply to seasons, if so, I know what I am doing.
I'll use that to load up on domination hopefully and get Gronk. After that, I'll go after rings since I'm one away on like three of the guys.

Yea, I think the market is on the side of more supply of players than coin now with however they 'fixed' things. The market is more friendly for buyers than it was previous to the glitch. Wish I had not bought some packs and horded some cash to keep upgrading.

Anyone played with the 86 Marcus Mariota? I enjoyed the 94 Elway, but looking at Mariota's stats, he seems like a good fit for what I do, short passes and TE Corner, for a fraction of the price. Running with 84 Cam Newton right now.

I make a game within each game. My favorite is to not allow anyone to be more than 6 points above the lowest scoring position player. Practicing using all of my weapons that way.

Played the heck out of the Live Events this morning waiting to have lunch with my daughter.

Finished both the RTTR Lynch and RTTR Big Ben. Still lacking two rings for the RTTR Hightower and that is my last one.

Played a TON of Domination. Won at about a 40% clip. TE Corner each play until I land two, then HB Blast and FL Screen down close. Force Close on interceptions when I can and the occasional kick off that Hester returns to the house. I will be super sick of this by tomorrow morning but I want that Gronk bad. Still need 6 or 7 cards.

Got Gronk. Finally

No more domination. I would sell off the doubles but I will they add another domination player at some point? I didn't play last year.

I haven't claimed my super bowl ring players yet. I have one complete and a few others at one ring left. I hear they're adding new players there?

Got Gronk. Finally

No more domination. I would sell off the doubles but I will they add another domination player at some point? I didn't play last year.

I haven't claimed my super bowl ring players yet. I have one complete and a few others at one ring left. I hear they're adding new players there?
I highly doubt a second Domination player. With Gronk and MM OBJ, there are plenty of superheros for the season. Maybe save one of each double and sell? I had a ton of Rings dupes and sold all but 4 of each. Just in case. My OCD wants me to sell them all.

On the BCA event, get QB Petty. He gets credit on the BCA passing yards - no matter who he is throwing to. Makes 2000 yards much easier than living in on one receiver.

I was able to get him for 10k today, so he can still be had cheaply.

I can't sell my players. I input all the price info but the post button is gray'ed out. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't sell my players. I input all the price info but the post button is gray'ed out. What am I doing wrong?
they nerfed Coty Sensabaugh bca to make unauctionable if that is who you are trying to sell
I'm trying to auction any/all of my scrubs. Not that I need the gold, I just wanted to try it out but it won't let me post to auction.
when looking at the card you want to sell, tap on it and it'll turn over. On the back of the card, if it has the no auction sign then you can't auction those cards.

You can only quicksell them

Stayed up until 3:30 in the morning to get Gronk. I stopped selling my duplicated when I had one last card to go. I only had to beat it 27 more times to finally get what I was looking for. At one point my old lady started sniffling because she thought I was talking to another woman on my phone all day.

Lol.

I got Venatieri and Marshawn Lynch from the Road to the Superbowl ring set. Big boost to my team.

Couldn't get the right card for Gronk and now I'm getting Gronk'd in h2h by every ####ty team that found a magic weapon; so obj may not be possible for a long while now...

Came up short on Gronk as well. But close. Still having fun with the Live Events at 1 unit each today. Grinding on any of these not only makes coins but boosts your level without thinking about it.

Couldn't get the right card for Gronk and now I'm getting Gronk'd in h2h by every ####ty team that found a magic weapon; so obj may not be possible for a long while now...
Yeah not gonna lie, Gronk is a cheat code. I just send him on a corner route and loft the ball up. Double coverage is no problem - comes down with it almost every single time.

I feel like those that are selling their BCA pins for 10-15k are the smart ones right now.It take ALOT of them to get the two Elite guys.

I feel like those that are selling their BCA pins for 10-15k are the smart ones right now.It take ALOT of them to get the two Elite guys.
They are going for 60 - 75K on AH2. I made two player sets before I really crunched the numbers. I feel like I am 700K behind by just making the sets instead of selling.

Currently not allowing me to put those BCA pins to auction at all. WTF?

This is becoming less and less fun by the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread