What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Madden Mobile (1 Viewer)

Currently not allowing me to put those BCA pins to auction at all. WTF?

This is becoming less and less fun by the moment.
Now that my team is loaded, i don't find it to be that much fun anymore. The beginning was fun when the team sucked and you would scrounge coins to buy a pro pack and hope you got someone good. Playing with Brock Osweiler at QB and Todd Gurley at RB and trying to upgrade was fun.

Now I'm loaded with $1m coins banked and it's just kinda meh.

Team is nowhere near stacked, but its basically become pretty boring. With these "quirks" on top of that (AH working sporadically/certain items not working right. Can't sell weekly coin ups that were achieved, etc.) about to punt it.

Last edited by a moderator:
bigmarc27 said:
5-ish Finkle said:

Now that my team is loaded, i don't find it to be that much fun anymore. The beginning was fun when the team sucked and you would scrounge coins to buy a pro pack and hope you got someone good. Playing with Brock Osweiler at QB and Todd Gurley at RB and trying to upgrade was fun.

That's where I'm at. I was excited to get RB Lynch, but he's actually slower than my previous scrub RB.

bigmarc27 said:
5-ish Finkle said:

That's where I'm at. I was excited to get RB Lynch, but he's actually slower than my previous scrub RB.
I want to finish my sets to get OBJ (although I still need to finish seasons, and do the H2H trick as well), get Gronk, and then sit and collect coins to get 99s.

It isn't as much fun as it was early on, but it's still my go-to time killer on conference calls, in the bathroom or at lunch.

bigmarc27 said:
5-ish Finkle said:

I want to finish my sets to get OBJ (although I still need to finish seasons, and do the H2H trick as well), get Gronk, and then sit and collect coins to get 99s.

It isn't as much fun as it was early on, but it's still my go-to time killer on conference calls, in the bathroom or at lunch.
What's this H2H trick you speak of?

bigmarc27 said:
5-ish Finkle said:

What's this H2H trick you speak of?
Find someone on your map, so in the same ballpark of fans and team strength, and have an agreement to lose to them until they reach Hall Of Fame level, and then they do the same for you. Most of the time, you can take the opening kickoff, take a safety, then forfeit to speed up the process.

Easiest to find them on Reddit so you can communicate your intentions.

The other H2H option is to decline most, but not all, challenges. Given how hard it is to score, you can add a took of fans this way. You just need to have enough engagement to stay on the challenge map.

I've moved up from 2.5 million to 4 million fans in about a week this way.

I lost interest last season at a certain point. The season seemed to be pointless. Head to head grew boring. I built the team up pretty well. Just not a whole lot to work towards. With the new season it has grabbed more of my time again.

I missed out on the coin bonanza so that has not spoiled it for me.

The new update on iOS has me locked out. Game crashes 5 seconds in. Doesn't get past the EA emblem. I should just delete and walk away. I won't, but I should.

Still can't play. Pissed that I'm missing another one stamina weekend I contact EA and get their chat help window. All the guy will tell me is that it's a known condition with iOS9 and that EA will be giving compensation for the inconvenience. I told him I'm about to walk away and have a nice day.

Still can't play. Pissed that I'm missing another one stamina weekend I contact EA and get their chat help window. All the guy will tell me is that it's a known condition with iOS9 and that EA will be giving compensation for the inconvenience. I told him I'm about to walk away and have a nice day.
Did you walk? Or is it just another empty threat?

The other H2H option is to decline most, but not all, challenges. Given how hard it is to score, you can add a took of fans this way. You just need to have enough engagement to stay on the challenge map.

I've moved up from 2.5 million to 4 million fans in about a week this way.
Today I decided to replace a vast majority of my study players with crappy bronze and silver guys, keeping only Super Gronk, Adrian Peterson and an elite guard in my lineup. Did the same thing with defense pretty much. My offense went from 88 to 82 and my defense went from 86 to 81. Then I challenged twenty two people, and by the time I was finished doing all that (scoring TDs on about 80% of challenges), I went ahead and switched my lineup back to studly. Some people have since declined but I majority went ahead and rolled with it. I'm racking up a lot of easy fans this way.

Each day I am missing it less and less. I keep up on Reddit with what is going on, but even that not as much.

We will see if it's an empty threat or not if/when they fix it.

Each day I am missing it less and less. I keep up on Reddit with what is going on, but even that not as much.

I don't understand Reddit or why you would keep up on the game through it. I mean, you go in and play around when you have a few minutes... right? What am I missing?

I don't understand Reddit or why you would keep up on the game through it. I mean, you go in and play around when you have a few minutes... right? What am I missing?
You aren't missing anything. I like reading what trends people are finding in the Auction House, what players perform better than their rating, even when someone pulls something new. A lot of people spend more than the occasional few minutes on the game.

Hell, there is an almost 500 page thread here for Clash Of Clans, another casual game to waste a few minutes on.

You aren't missing anything. I like reading what trends people are finding in the Auction House, what players perform better than their rating, even when someone pulls something new. A lot of people spend more than the occasional few minutes on the game.

Hell, there is an almost 500 page thread here for Clash Of Clans, another casual game to waste a few minutes on.
Yea, I burnt out on Clash of Clans. You get to a certain level and then it is basically impossible to improve because of these people who spend more than a few minutes on the game.

Right now, I play Boom Beach (from Super Cell like CoC), Madden and DomiNations. My daughter (4 years) kind of has been playing with CoC but I will need to explain it more for her to really get it.

I don't know. I guess for me these are just games to play when I am in line or in the car or waiting for my oil to be done etc. I can't see spending money or really spending real time on them.

Is there anything worthwhile to do with the SuperBowl rings that you don't need? You can't auction them and they only get like 100 coins. I have a crapload of extras that I have been holding on to in case they refresh the players available or something like that. Thoughts?

Is there anything worthwhile to do with the SuperBowl rings that you don't need? You can't auction them and they only get like 100 coins. I have a crapload of extras that I have been holding on to in case they refresh the players available or something like that. Thoughts?
I keep three of each just in case.

Also, I am quickly losing interest.

So a coworker has started playing so I am getting sucked in, if only to play him head-to-head.

I did get on EA tech support, told them I was glad that MM and iOS9 were playing nice with each other again, but asked what my compensation was for missing 4 weeks of not playing. Citing that I missed out on multiple TOTW cards, multiple Domination events, a 1 stamina weekend, etc. They have escalated my request. Will be curious to see what I get. If they want to drop a Dom Gronk and MM OBJ in my team, I won't complain.

So a coworker has started playing so I am getting sucked in, if only to play him head-to-head.

I did get on EA tech support, told them I was glad that MM and iOS9 were playing nice with each other again, but asked what my compensation was for missing 4 weeks of not playing. Citing that I missed out on multiple TOTW cards, multiple Domination events, a 1 stamina weekend, etc. They have escalated my request. Will be curious to see what I get. If they want to drop a Dom Gronk and MM OBJ in my team, I won't complain.
You will get 10 Madden Cash and one Premium Pack. That is my guess.

The Premium Pack would be generous. I expect a few Madden Cash and that's it.

The Premium Pack would be generous. I expect a few Madden Cash and that's it.
Premium packs suck

Another glitch today. Two and a half hours of buying Pro Packs but no coins being taken away from your account. Missed it myself, will be interesting as if any fallout.

You would think EA would have a better QA department. I don't get how this keeps happening.

Another glitch today. Two and a half hours of buying Pro Packs but no coins being taken away from your account. Missed it myself, will be interesting as if any fallout.

You would think EA would have a better QA department. I don't get how this keeps happening.
My students spent the better part of English class cashing in on this.

Very disappointed that you didn't report that here ASAP.

Utter incompetence..

Wth happened to the league? People got their 10 league masters and just stopped playing any tourneys....

Very disappointed that you didn't report that here ASAP.
I dont play the game and it was already in maintenance by the time he came to my class

League just finished the grind for Emmitt Smith. 750,000 rushing yards. You would have thought we just won the lottery. Now on to Rice and Hester.

I am currently in the league "Legends"

its a a chill league, as long as you play your drives you're good...and they will bench a team for a tourney as opposed to kicking somebody.  Currently ranked 850ish...

Would be fun to have an FBG league I think. And be more vocal in here about what is working and what isn't. Looking to really grind this year. Need to beat my coworker.

Users who are viewing this thread