What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BREAKING: Two Llamas on the run in Arizona (Update: Captured!) (1 Viewer)

The CNN "anchor" covering that really needs to expand her life experiences. It wasn't nearly as "bizarre" or "surreal" as she claimed it was.

The CNN "anchor" covering that really needs to expand her life experiences. It wasn't nearly as "bizarre" or "surreal" as she claimed it was.
Thank God the fun police are finally here. What took you so long? People were laughing and enjoying themselves and not taking life too seriously for like 20 minutes!!!

Thank God the fun police are finally here. What took you so long? People were laughing and enjoying themselves and not taking life too seriously for like 20 minutes!!!
I don't know if anyone has ever told you this before, but you're kinda coming off like a ####...

I don't know if anyone has ever told you this before, but you're kinda coming off like a ####...
Interesting

That came across as harsh, judgemental and mean-spirited.

I apologize.

I apologize.
All good, amigo. There were llamas running around! Everyone made jokes! How can anyone be angry on a glorious day like this? :excited:

Well...this is newsworthy.....Better not axe this thread.....
sounds like a threat
Wouldn't want to miss this....what's next? "Breaking news....It's snowing in the Northeast...video to follow."
#1 I didn't delete your beloved confessions thread so not sure the hostility is warranted here.

#2 this story was ALL OVER twitter, CNN, national news, etc. Sorry you didn't enjoy it as much as a story about some guy stomping his poop log down a shower drain. I hope you can make it through your day with this thread taking up a small portion of the FFA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...this is newsworthy.....Better not axe this thread.....
sounds like a threat
Wouldn't want to miss this....what's next? "Breaking news....It's snowing in the Northeast...video to follow."
#1 I didn't delete your beloved confessions thread so not sure the hostility is warranted here.

#2 this story was ALL OVER twitter, CNN, national news, etc. Sorry you didn't enjoy it as much as a story about some guy stomping his poop log down a shower drain. I hope you can make it through your day with this thread taking up a small portion of the FFA.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread