What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PieLeeg HQ: Magic Beisbol Extravaganza (6 Viewers)

they won't pick until after greedy game fyi

:shuke:

Greedy is a high score dice game in which players roll dice for points. You roll 5 dice, move aside only the dice you want to use for points, then re-roll the remaining dice. If you can make all 5 dice count for score, pick them all up and keep rolling (If you're feeling lucky.) Your points can accumulate as long as you keep scoring. If none of the dice you roll can count for score, you lose your turn and any points you made during that turn. 

OBJECT: To get scoring dice on every roll, and to be the first player to get more than 10,000 points. 

GET STARTED: Each player must roll at least 600 points during one turn to get into the game. The player's game-entry score and subsequent scores are added up below their name on the score card. 

PLAY:

The first player rolls five dice and decides which dice they want to use for score. If they don't roll any ONES, FIVES or other scoring combinations, their turn is over and they must pass the dice to the next player.

Only ONES and FIVES count by themselves. Other numbers count as Three-Of-A-Kind or more - but not in pairs.

You don't have to remove all the dice that count on your roll, only the ones you want to use for score.

If you roll no scoring dice, your turn is over and you lose all the points you rolled on that turn.

You may stop rolling at any time, take your points and pass the dice.

When one player reaches 10,000 points (or any final score you decide on), all other players get one more turn to try to beat them.

HIGHEST SCORE, OVER 10,000 WINS THE GAME. The more players you have the lower you might want to decide the winning score to be.

SCORING:

FIVES = 50 points each 
ONES = 100 points each 

SCORING COMBINATIONS:

If a single 1 is rolled.......................100

If two 1's are rolled.........................200

If three 1's are rolled.....................1,000

If a single 5 is rolled........................50

If two 5's are rolled.........................100

If three 5's are rolled.......................500

If three 2's are rolled.......................200

If three 3's are rolled.......................300

If three 4's are rolled.......................400

If three 5's are rolled.......................500

If three 6's are rolled.......................600

4 Of A Kind (in one roll) (e.g) 4 2's = 1000 points

5 Of A Kind (in one roll) (e.g) 5 2's = 1500 points

A Straight (in one roll) (1,2,3,4,5 or 2,3,4,5,6)= 2000 points

A Full House (in one roll)(e.g) 3 4's & 2 5's = 2500 points

We're about to find out if there's a window between the greedy game and the greedy nighty-night time. greedy worlds are colliding.

I'm still playing the Greedy game.  It's a blast.  Also, I bought a signed baseball off an auction site tonight for like $60.  It had about ten signatures, and they didn't know who it was.  Bad part was it was some generic ball from China.

As soon as I saw John Flaherty and Joe Torre I knew what it was.  Now I gotta wait until it arrives to see that It's a fake, lol.  Yeah, it also had Alex, Posada, and Jeter.  Another one said Rivera, but I couldn't see the first name in the pic. They look real but I'm hoping it's not stamped or something. It's in a square clear ball box. I hate the Yanks, but it's gotta be worth a few bucks IF it's real, right?  Anyway, back to Greedy game.

Don't expect much progress today - I'm stepping out around noon est and may not have time to catch back up again before tonight.

My 11 year old daughter is getting surgery this morning so I may be in and out until noon, but we will pick.

• Love
Reactions: RnR
No worries, it's highly unlikely our picks will up before noon.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your daughter.
I was shticky and passive aggressively suggesting that Mac can find a way to pick if I am picking from outside the O.R. lol.  Thanks for the karma!

Ok folks hectic morning , just getting my sea legs underneath me here . Going to see who went etc . Back in 2 shakes of a puppy’s tail

@PIK95 hope all goes smoothly 

Hit that inbox with proprietary picks at noon. Secret is safe with me.  :unsure:
If old man hasn't shown up yet I'll do that, but won't be in any position to anticipate the next move. Since he seems to first check in around noon here I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Pokey PieLeeg is so slow. It's sad. Everyone thinks so. Just the slowest. I tell people all the time... slow is no way to go. Poor, poor Pokey PieLeeg.

Users who are viewing this thread