Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

PieLeeg HQ: Magic Beisbol Extravaganza

RnR

One note that I meant to post this morning: I went back through to adjust the innings/games maxes and the bench/IL slots after we messed with everything for the 2020 season.

The only thing that isn't noted on the Yahoo rules is our 500 IP minimum. (Yahoo only enforces an IP max) ... I'll put that back in the first post for reference if you need it. Everything else should be back to pre-2020 standards. Let me know if you see something amiss.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chemical X said:

this is actually a pretty amazing turn.  i debated both of these guys at 1.6.

Agreed. I considered Ramirez at 1.8, Story not too far behind. Both 5 category guys.

I thought I would like 8th but I’m not sure why. Basically pick right after 2 big drop offs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RnR said:

I'll throw some ice water on the circle jerk: Both of those dudes lost the most important lineup piece surrounding them.

counterpoint: #### the cardinals

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, RnR said:

I'll throw some ice water on the circle jerk: Both of those dudes lost the most important lineup piece surrounding them.

My overthinking thought process as well.  Cleveland and Colorado both seem to be quitting and i don't know how this affects guys mentally.  Harper likes to run and his OBP lets me draft slugs later.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RnR said:

I had them higher than Lindor, but this is why I think the difference between the 3 is marginal and didn't particularly care which one I got among them.

• RnR changed the title to PieLeeg HQ: Magic Beisbol Extravaganza