Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

PieLeeg HQ: Magic Beisbol Extravaganza

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We just got home from my daughter 's surgery.  She's white as a ghost, but feeling good.  I tried to get her to play the Greedy game but she declined.

Now I'm mad. Bunch of ungrateful cockfaces.

YES.  LET THE RAGE FLOW THROUGH YOU.

ANNOUNCE: We're going to finish this thing out by Tuesday, March 23.

If necessary, I'll make a schedule for timeslots for picks on Tuesday to make sure we have adequate time to finish. I'd put that schedule out on Monday evening for some advance notice.

There's a chance we'll knock this out before then... I just don't want it to go past 2 weeks of drafting and allow it to linger into the final week before the season starts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, RnR said:

ANNOUNCE: We're going to finish this thing out by Tuesday, March 23.

If necessary, I'll make a schedule for timeslots for picks on Tuesday to make sure we have adequate time to finish. I'd put that schedule out on Monday evening for some advance notice.

There's a chance we'll knock this out before then... I just don't want it to go past 2 weeks of drafting and allow it to linger into the final week before the season starts.

This screws me sideways on Monday . Just saying 

• Thinking 1

Here is a funny interlude story.....So, me and the mrs. bought a small beach condo last year, LAM.  its nice and we sank some money in, as it needed a full remodel.  The development is nice, but a little low brow for us and the insufferable fancies we've become.  We always laugh about it when we go, chuckling at the hillbilly beach lifestyle.  This past weekend, we saw what we believe was the Holy Grail of hillbillyish lifestyle.......

A youngish rednecky type couple were BBQing in the parking lot, next to a community dumpster.  They decided to sit outside and eat, using 2 of 4 dining chairs that were thrown out and left next to said dumpster.  Utilizing a couple of boxes as a table as they drank lobrau beer from a bottle.  Next to them they parked their F150, which was running with the lights and music and on.  They were listening to the music and illuminating the evening with the headlights.  Oh, he wasn't wearing a shirt.  

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Thinking 2
1 minute ago, Chemical X said:

Here is a funny interlude story.....So, me and the mrs. bought a small beach condo last year, LAM.  its nice and we sank some money in, as it needed a full remodel.  The development is nice, but a little low brow for us and the insufferable fancies we've become.  We always laugh about it when we go, chuckling at the hillbilly beach lifestyle.  This past weekend, we saw what we believe was the Holy Grail of hillbillyish lifestyle.......

A youngish rednecky type couple were BBQing in the parking lot, next to a community dumpster.  They decided to sit outside and eat, using 2 of 4 dining chairs that were thrown out and left next to said dumpster.  Utilizing a couple of boxes as a table as they drank lobrau beer from a bottle.  Next to them they parked their F150, which was running with the lights and music and on.  They were listening to the music and illuminating the evening with the headlights.  Oh, he wasn't wearing a shirt.  

This the beach office you’ve been moving to?

28 minutes ago, Chemical X said:

Everything about this triggered me.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Chemical X said:

La dolce vita!!

• Laughing 1
9 minutes ago, RnR said:

Everything about this triggered me.

Oh, as is my luck of the JewRish, it appears the community has appreciated by $30-$45k per unit.  triggering activated.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, greedygoat said:

Sorry, no disrespect intended, but 13th round?

my projections have him valued slightly higher than justin turner who you took in the 10th round :shrug:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, shady inc said:

my projections have him valued slightly higher than justin turner who you took in the 10th round :shrug:

I get why they're falling, but it doesn't feel right how far most of the Rockies are falling this year. 

• Like 1

Wait, you guys are running your own projections?

I'm using sticky notes and a 2018 Lindy's magazine.

• Like 1
  • RnR changed the title to PieLeeg HQ: Magic Beisbol Extravaganza