Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

PieLeeg HQ: Magic Beisbol Extravaganza

RnR

2 hours ago, jamny said:

When will the first waivers be?

Opposite of draft order to start?

I think there's a 2-day period of nothingness after I enter the teams. After that, should be game on.

Yes, trout does come at a small price.

• Like 1

C - Willson Contreras

1B - Chris Davis

2B - Ian Kinsler

SS - Jean Segura

3B - Ryon Healy

MI - Brandon Crawford

CI - Hernan Perez, Yoan Moncada, Kennys Vargas, Travis Shaw

OF - Mike Trout, Starling Marte, Khris Davis, Marcel Ozuna, Randal Grichuk, Scott Schebler,  Jabari Blash

SP - Chris Sale, Jose Quintana, Julio Teheran, Marcus Stroman, JA Happ, Mike Foltynewicz, Chad Kuhl

RP - Alex Colome, Hector Neris, Corey Knebel, Brad Boxberger

Happy overall with the team. I'll have to keep my eye on R's, K's, OBP and Saves. Might need a little help with SB's too. Every time I had my eye on a speedster, he was grabbed close to my turn and I went a different way. As is, I think I can compete given expected numbers but to win you always need a breakout or two. Hopefully Ryon Healy, Randal Grichuk, Travis Shaw or Scott Schebler can do what Jake Lamb did for me last year.

Teams are entered. This league may be good at fantasy beisbol, but it'd lose a third grade spelling bee. That spreadsheet is awful.

Let me know if there are any issues with the rosters, and please please please pay your dues to LeagueSafe. If you PayPal it to me, I'm just going to add it to LeagueSafe myself.

• Like 3

On 3/17/2017 at 4:35 PM, RnR said:

Teams are entered. This league may be good at fantasy beisbol, but it'd lose a third grade spelling bee. That spreadsheet is awful.

Let me know if there are any issues with the rosters, and please please please pay your dues to LeagueSafe. If you PayPal it to me, I'm just going to add it to LeagueSafe myself.

Perfect. PM me your PayPal and total due with fees

• RnR changed the title to PieLeeg HQ: Magic Beisbol Extravaganza