What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PieLeeg HQ: Magic Beisbol Extravaganza (2 Viewers)

MAC_32 said:
When do you need to know?  If work continues as it has since December I'm going to make @HellToupee look like the Flash with my draft speed.  This is usually when things slow down, but I am not as optimistic this year.  If you need to know now then I'm a no.  If you don't need to know for a couplefew weeks I can see how things shake out between now and then.
Maybe @greedygoat would be willing to be your contingency replacement or co-owner since he seems open to giving his spot to Eephus

Last edited by a moderator:
What if we just go to 3 DL spots? That's only an extra 15 players off the waiver instead of 30 with 4 spots. Make the third DL spot a 10 day spot only. So we have two regular DL spots and a 10-day DL spot.

all 3 spots should be 10 days each, making it 30 days.  But you need to keep track of the days your player has been on the DL, rotating guys accordingly. 

IN for 2018

1- RnR
2- rodg
3- jamny
4- chem x
5- shady inc
6- HellToupee
7- rated r superstar
8- cosjobs
9- FDAS
10- E-Z Glider
11- NJ Generals
12- charlie browns
13- widbil83
14- Eephus

Super busy but MAYBE?

1- @MAC_32 with @greedygoat willing to help

Begging for a SECOND CHANCE

1- @Peyton Marino

We need 15. Let's firm this up over the weekend.

We'll start collecting dues and rolling for draft order next week. Draft still slated to begin Monday, March 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
IN for 2018

1- RnR
2- rodg
3- jamny
4- chem x
5- shady inc
6- HellToupee
7- rated r superstar
8- cosjobs
9- FDAS
10- E-Z Glider
11- NJ Generals
12- charlie browns
13- widbil83
14- Eephus

Super busy but MAYBE?

1- @MAC_32 with @greedygoat willing to help

Begging for a SECOND CHANCE

1- @Peyton Marino

We need 15. Let's firm this up over the weekend.

We'll start collecting dues and rolling for draft order next week. Draft still slated to begin Monday, March 5.
considering 11 of the 14 teams are mine, you'd figure I would win some money.

You nerds pay your dues and roll the bones by then and I'm cool with it. I think we're in the trust tree now that we're in Year 4, so I'm going to switch us from League Safe to PayPal to avoid those silly fees.

Sent you guys an email for PayPal. Use that same email to send your dice roll.

Roll them bones:
https://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/
Roll 1 d 1000
roll/subtract 0
Roll this set of dice 1 times [sic]
Send the signed results of this roll to yourself: <your email, moron>
and the GM: <email provided in league email>
with this subject: <name required, jokes appreciated>

1- RnR
2- rodg
3- jamny
4- chem x
5- shady inc
6- HellToupee
7- rated r superstar
8- cosjobs
9- FDAS
10- E-Z Glider
11- NJ Generals
12- charlie browns
13- widbil83
14- Eephus
15- MAC_32

Here's our final roster. Once we have the rolls and payment from all 15, we can start the draft. If that's today, I'll allow it. If it's Thursday, I'll allow it. If it's Monday, I'll allow it.

A few more housekeeping items:

We'll use Yahoo's default to handle Ohtani.

We'll add a third DL spot to alleviate the 10-day DL issues. If that's still not enough, we can consider 4 spots in 2019.

Here's our final roster. Once we have the rolls and payment from all 15, we can start the draft. If that's today, I'll allow it. If it's Thursday, I'll allow it. If it's Monday, I'll allow it.
Once everyone pays pm me and I’ll paypal, I pride myself has being the last to pay

Users who are viewing this thread