What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PGA Tour Thread: 2019 Season Ends (1 Viewer)

John Bender

Footballguy
Now that Tiger is irrelevant, guess it's time for non majors weekly thread for the guys who actually like watching ALL golf (and not just Tiger)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they even going to bother sending anyone out today for more than one round? If the forecast is fine, it would seem to just make sense to play a full final round tomorrow.

Are they even going to bother sending anyone out today for more than one round? If the forecast is fine, it would seem to just make sense to play a full final round tomorrow.
Looks that way based on the start time.

I'm imagine they'll end with 6 holes to go tomorrow.

Seems odds for sure. But I think they are sending out 4th rounders.

John Bender said:
Jefferson the Caregiver said:
Poulter and Reed on top of the leaderboard,

can't think of two bigger asses in golf right now.

Hope they both choke.
lol.I agree on Poulter.

What's the beef with read? Calling himself a "f-

---t" after missing a putt?
Reed's douchiness in college is legendary. Allegedly stole from teammates, talked crap, etc.

John Bender said:
Jefferson the Caregiver said:
Poulter and Reed on top of the leaderboard,

can't think of two bigger asses in golf right now.

Hope they both choke.
lol.I agree on Poulter.

What's the beef with read? Calling himself a "f-

---t" after missing a putt?
Reed's douchiness in college is legendary. Allegedly stole from teammates, talked crap, etc.
Would love to see some articles on this - got any?

So the idea here was to get a non Tiger Woods thread for the weekly watchers of golf.

Favorite

Lease Favorite current golfers list, anyone?

Maybe with a quick sentence as to why for each?

Favorite: hard to not like spieth and kuchar. Both great players who seem to love to play. I also really like rooting for the old faithfuls like stricker, furyk and Phil. Horschel and stenson were also both a blast to watch win the fedex cup. Also lie fowler, dufner, Keegan and snedeker as kind of the really good young players.

Least favorite: there's nobody out there I really despise or anything like that. Vijay is a cheater and would probably be my least favorite. I don't really like bubba b/c he rubs me wrong when he yells at his caddie, but I don't openly root against him (and frankly he usually is in my fantasy lineup when he plays).

I also love rooting for long shots Eric Compton (medical miracle), ken duke (age), and Brian harman (size).

Favorite for me is Rory, when he is on his game he is at a level above everyone else on tour.

Least favorite is Bubba, can't stand that bible thumping cry baby with a beastly wife. Of course they adopted, two ##### can't make a baby.

I think I'm pulling for poulter today. Those two shots in the water were brutal and it would be a nice recovery to hold on.

I'm intrigued by Spieth. Still a fan of Rory and Phil.

Fan of Reed , Phil, Spieth, Rory, Fred Couples, Fowler, KJ Choi, among others.

Reed can flat-out play the game.he was a killer in Ryder Cup..

Couples - his swing is so fluid..it's a beautiful thing to watch.and almost always has a two hole lead at some point in the Masters every year.LOL

not a fan of

Sergio Garcia, Graeme McDowell - looks like a smarmy #####, Ian Poulter - does he ever win anything?, Jim Furyk ( every time you root for him he chokes.every.time. so now I just root for the meltdown because it always happens) , Lee Westwood - he's a :tfp: waiting to happen.always misses a critical putt at the worst time.dude chokes more than Furyk and Sergio..painful to watch him golf.

What's happening on 14? All pga.com shows is it looks like Poulter lies 4 back in the fairway...

Harrington is pretty impressive right now. Fun to see. If Casey doesn't birdie or eagle 18 I'm rooting for Harrington.

So the idea here was to get a non Tiger Woods thread for the weekly watchers of golf.

Favorite

Lease Favorite current golfers list, anyone?

Maybe with a quick sentence as to why for each?
Jeff Overton - seems like a real ########

Webb Simpson - never liked him, his style (seems like a country club, silver spoon kind of guy)

I'm usually not a bigger hater, so my list is pretty short.

Users who are viewing this thread