Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

PGA Tour Thread: 2019 Season Ends

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buffalo Bills DT Kyle Williams is a scratch golfer who loves the game. When asked if he would email in a rule violation that he saw on tv, he replied "No, because I'm not a loser that lives in my mom'

This is a 6?!?

A Champion is born, his name is GM. Razor thin! GM - 84 Culdeus - 92 Binky - 107 mphtrilogy - 109 cowboys - 113 (with a dead player) Mookie - 117 Thorn - 119 The Man - 120 He

12 minutes ago, Jayrok said:

Bubba having a rough day out there.  

Is it me, or does Bubba look like he needs a sammich? Dude never really looked like what we think of in a "Bubba" but he looked almost sickly thin yesterday in what little I saw :unsure:

1 minute ago, whiskey7 said:

Is it me, or does Bubba look like he needs a sammich? Dude never really looked like what we think of in a "Bubba" but he looked almost sickly thin yesterday in what little I saw :unsure:

was watching the broadcast last night, commentator said he lost 15lbs or so. got on to a "no sugar" diet, started eating fish for the first time, etc.

dude needs a few PB&Js washed down with a half dozen DIPAs. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, whiskey7 said:

He is paper thin but he's got those broad, pointy shoulders and long arms.  He generates a lot of torque with that big extended swing.  But yeah, he could use a steak and baked potato or two.  Rumor is, Dufner has been stealing snacks out of Bubba's bag.  

2 hours ago, whiskey7 said:

I followed him some at the Valspar...it looks like he weighs 140 with a 28 inch waist. Not sure what his regiment is...and I know he needs to be naturally limber...but he doesn't look healthy.

Going to be a hell of a weekend. Greens look fast again right? Winner will make putts, which eliminates Freddie, Phil, Serg, and any newby like Peiters.

Rory, Fowler, Rose sitting pretty...maybe Serg finally comes thru....maybe Rahm is a unique newby...eta and Spieth!

Edited by gump
14 hours ago, Rodrigo Duterte said:

Nailed it, 2 birdies on the back nine!

I jinxed him.  I forgot to factor in his 4 bogies with those two birdies.  :kicksrock:

Hoping for a good moving day! 

16 hours ago, gump said:

I followed him some at the Valspar...it looks like he weighs 140 with a 28 inch waist. Not sure what his regiment is...and I know he needs to be naturally limber...but he doesn't look healthy.

I was super close to him too for a few holes at the Phoenix open. I wouldn't describe him as sickly, but he's rail thin. Like his wrist is the size of a teenage girl's. Still plenty tall though and generates impressive clubhead speed. 

10 minutes ago, The General said:

Where can I watch this (can I?) in a hotel, have a ####load of channels and no guide.

Gotta watch it at masters.com

8 minutes ago, Uruk-Hai said:

God help me, but I almost want to see Garcia win this

I'd like to see Sergio win it, I don't see it happening but it would be cool. I'm good with Sergio, Fowler, Rahm, Couples or McIlroy. 

The only ones I really don't want to see win it are Spieth, Kuchar and FIGJAM.

I grabbed some Pieters this morning at 9-1. Showed me something yesterday. Feel like the pairing with Fowler will only help him, going to have a Ryder cup feel with those guys playing together. Not a good pairing for Sergio. He'll probably never have a better chance though. He needs Hoffman to keep it together. A guy nobody talking about is Ryan Moore. Ryder cup experience, finished near top 10 here a few years back. Feel like 13 players sitting plus two or better have a shot. Hoffman, Mcgirt, Couples, Kjeldsen and Kuchar are the guys within 6 shots of the lead I would say have very little to no shot.

41 minutes ago, Baloney Sandwich said:

I'd like to see Sergio win it, I don't see it happening but it would be cool. I'm good with Sergio, Fowler, Rahm, Couples or McIlroy. 

Freddy winning would be awesome.  

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Baloney Sandwich said:

Why not Kuchar?

6 minutes ago, Baloney Sandwich said:

Seems like Fowler's tourney 

He just butchered #3. Picthed it short, rolled back past his lie. :wall:

Sank a tough downhill putt for a bogey.

Edited by lod001