What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PGA Tour Thread: 2019 Season Ends (3 Viewers)

Nothing against Koepka but wouldn’t be sad to see another bogey or two coming in.  Insane Sunday if that happened with the field so tight.

I’ll be shocked if Koepka loses this.  I hope they set it up so 63-64 is doable.  Koepka isn’t shooting over 70.  

Koepka definitely in the drivers seat but it should get interesting this afternoon. I’m looking at Fowler, Rahm and Day as the three guys who could go really low and make things uncomfortable for Koepka. 

I feel like Tiger might be in for a rough day after all the golf he had to play yesterday. Body will be a little stiff, glutes will be slow to activate.

Very interested to see how Koepka comes out today. Not many guys have won 3 majors, and a win today gets him that and probably establishes him as the generally considered #1 player in the world. He certainly has shown himself to be able to handle pressure in his US Open wins, but there's a lot riding on today historically for him, and he's had a night to think about all of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interested to see how Koepka comes out today. Not many guys have won 3 majors, and a win today gets him that and probably establishes him as the generally considered #1 player in the world. He certainly has shown himself to be able to handle pressure in his US Open wins, but there's a lot riding on today historically for him, and he's had a night to think about all of it.
Good way to sum his majors performances up from his FSU coach: majors make people uncomfortable...Brooks doesn’t get uncomfortable.

Tiger can’t win this. He is too far behind and the course set up is not conducive to a comeback.

The leaders will outpace him just by playing their normal game. Course is too easy.

Tiger can’t win this. He is too far behind and the course set up is not conducive to a comeback.

The leaders will outpace him just by playing their normal game. Course is too easy.
That plays right onto his hands.  He can shoot really low on this John Deere Open setup.

Emotion is your enemy on a golf course.

But the noise this crowd is making gives me goose bumps...has to start affecting the players.

Users who are viewing this thread