Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

PGA Tour Thread: 2019 Season Ends


Recommended Posts

Just now, Nipsey said:

Anyone play any weekend dfs? I went pretty big on Hovland just because he's so cheap. Only reason his price that low is because of the (a) next to his name but the kid is already a stud. Now that I've posted this he'll probably shoot 80 today but that guy is going to win a ton of tournaments in the coming years.

my DK late slate Saturday only:

DJRehab
ZachJ
Brooks
Speith
Stenson
Wallace

$1300 left on the table to differentiate. figure Speith might be low(er) owned due to his up-and-down first two rounds. DJ & Brooks can get home in two on any of the Par 5s (eagles). Stenson and Wallace kinda hanging around and either could make a push today. Zach's a dart-throw.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buffalo Bills DT Kyle Williams is a scratch golfer who loves the game. When asked if he would email in a rule violation that he saw on tv, he replied "No, because I'm not a loser that lives in my mom'

This is a 6?!?

A Champion is born, his name is GM. Razor thin! GM - 84 Culdeus - 92 Binky - 107 mphtrilogy - 109 cowboys - 113 (with a dead player) Mookie - 117 Thorn - 119 The Man - 120 He

11 minutes ago, Quint said:

my DK late slate Saturday only:

DJRehab
ZachJ
Brooks
Speith
Stenson
Wallace

$1300 left on the table to differentiate. figure Speith might be low(er) owned due to his up-and-down first two rounds. DJ & Brooks can get home in two on any of the Par 5s (eagles). Stenson and Wallace kinda hanging around and either could make a push today. Zach's a dart-throw.

Looks pretty solid for having 1300 left over. I got a bunch of Wallace. ####, now I gotta go and get some late slate action.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Nipsey said:

FOX pretty much only showing guys teeing off on 1 and anyone who makes a putt longer than 12-15 feet. Oh and Joel Klatt yapping with someone we don't need to see or hear. What are the odds the ball is going in the hole when they show a guy they haven't shown all day standing over a long-ish putt? 99.5%?

I was just thinking that this coverage is awful!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nipsey said:

Looks pretty solid for having 1300 left over. I got a bunch of Wallace. ####, now I gotta go and get some late slate action.

OK, we're down. DJ-Rose-Xander-Rahm-Furyk-Molinari. $500 leftover.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Nipsey said:

FOX pretty much only showing guys teeing off on 1 and anyone who makes a putt longer than 12-15 feet. Oh and Joel Klatt yapping with someone we don't need to see or hear. What are the odds the ball is going in the hole when they show a guy they haven't shown all day standing over a long-ish putt? 99.5%?

Could be worse. They could show every single graeme mcdowell shot and even show every second of him addressing every tee shot and walking back and doing it again.

Oh wait, thats the afternoon schedule. 

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, parasaurolophus said:

Could be worse. They could show every single graeme mcdowell shot and even show every second of him addressing every tee shot and walking back and doing it again.

Oh wait, thats the afternoon schedule. 

As long as it's live, I love it. Would rather see golfers throwing grass in the air, yapping with their caddies than see Joel Klatt or Brownie points or whatever.

55 minutes until fox goes into Tiger-cam mode.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nipsey said:

As long as it's live, I love it. Would rather see golfers throwing grass in the air, yapping with their caddies than see Joel Klatt or Brownie points or whatever.

55 minutes until fox goes into Tiger-cam mode.

If my only choices were to see talking heads or only a few golfers sure give me golfers. 

I thought maybe seeing some of the other guys hitting could be on the table. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Joel Klatt with yet another human interest story.  This one about a rich girl from Carmel  who free drives for golf balls out of her boat.  And wait....she has a GoFundMe for all of us who'd like to send her more money!  :lmao:

 

I can't believe they've gone 4 minutes without throwing it to him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Nipsey said:

As long as it's live, I love it. Would rather see golfers throwing grass in the air, yapping with their caddies than see Joel Klatt or Brownie points or whatever.

55 minutes until fox goes into Tiger-cam mode.

Uggg. That’s gonna suck. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

That dude had one soft head...that ball bounced like 3 inches off his forehead.

 

Stenson laying down for a selfie because the guy couldn't stand up was classic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...