What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PGA Tour Thread: 2019 Season Ends (3 Viewers)

From twitter - 

Multiple reports we've gotten from on-site said Reed’s caddie Kessler Karain punched a fan in front of a sizable group. More to come...

From twitter - 

Multiple reports we've gotten from on-site said Reed’s caddie Kessler Karain punched a fan in front of a sizable group. More to come...
Sounds like he shoved a guy who got in Reed's face and some beer was spilled. I don't think I've heard a home crowd this celebratory after a poor shot or a miss by the visiting team. They are a little out of control. Too many Fosters.

Sounds like he shoved a guy who got in Reed's face and some beer was spilled. I don't think I've heard a home crowd this celebratory after a poor shot or a miss by the visiting team. They are a little out of control. Too many Fosters.
Hazeltine 16. I was there and a bit embarrassed by the US fans on occasion. 

I get the impression nobody wants to play with Reed and so the nicest, most Christian (patient and forgiving) guys is stuck with him. I'm probably wrong, but that's kinda how it looks.
No one can win with him except Spieth, who can’t lose with him.  Crazy how much Reed influences teammates.

This Fowler /thomas match is pretty fascinating.  Ancer had to sink a 15 foot putt on 15 to extend the match and now on 18 we're looking at a possible halve.

@brianwacker1: Patrick Reed’s caddie for Sunday singles will be his swing coach Kevin Kirk, per Golf Channel, after his regular caddie Kessler Karain was banned from being on the bag for getting into an altercation with a fan on Saturday.

Man, what a collapse for JT & Fowler.   Still 3-0-1 to this point for JT, but damn.    US got themselves back into the race.    Between this and a stacked UFC card, should make for a fun Saturday night.   

Reed is going to be eaten alive today no matter how his match goes, especially, if he is on the course later in the day as the booze takes hold of the crowd. Should be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread