What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mom Tells Daughter's Suitor to Back Off (1 Viewer)

Yeah, kid needs to focus on the billions of other girls out there. I'm sure the daughter wants to crawl under a rock.

If the daughter is anything like her mother I have a feeling she will be begging this boy for a date soon.

You guys are harsh. I don't think there was anything wrong with that.

:shrug:
I generally don't mind the message. It's a good one. As a father of a 11-year old girl I'm kind of terrified for her. Men can be awful to women, and the issue of repeatedly asking a girl out after she says no is probably pretty real.

On the other hand, the delivery kind of sucks, and just comes off to me as attention-seeking and another way to get page clicks, and is full of shtick. I'm tired of Youtube personalities.

I generally don't mind the message. It's a good one. As a father of a 11-year old girl I'm kind of terrified for her. Men can be awful to women, and the issue of repeatedly asking a girl out after she says no is probably pretty real.

On the other hand, the delivery kind of sucks, and just comes off to me as attention-seeking and another way to get page clicks, and is full of shtick. I'm tired of Youtube personalities.
Catch-22...if it doesn't have schtick it doesn't get page clicks and doesn't get seen.

If I had followed her advice I wouldn't have been married for 26 years and counting. I saw my wife the first time when she was 15. I told my friend I was going to marry her. She wasn't interested in romance initially as I was too short for her. I kept at it, grew taller and she got over it. 10 years after my initial prediction we were married and have been ever since.

Sweet J said:
STEADYMOBBIN 22 said:

At that age her friends are by far the most likely to be awful to her.

at least she won't have to deal with this again. nobody's ever going to ask her daughter out anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread