What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Marvel Contest of Champions - Time Killer (1 Viewer)

I got my $100 R5 refunded. I didn't ask for a refund on my other smaller purchases over the 90 days, I was mainly pissed by the fact they offered rank up when they planned on doing the nerf. 

I didn't phone, just submitted online. 

Are you guys still playing this?  I read that they finally pissed the players off enough that there's a boycott.

Not yet.

I think my iPad has an area the touchscreen is dead because of that game.
Kabam'd..? That's a bummer. 

Well we can probably find you an account if you change your mind. The game isn't the time drain that it was 2 years ago, I haven't even been in the arena for months now. 

The game isn't the time drain that it was 2 years ago, I haven't even been in the arena for months now. 
Oh yeah? Cuz when I hung it up it was like having a part-time job.  What's changed (if any of you are even still playing this, that is)?  I have been tempted to re-install the last few days in the midst of Infinity War hype, but assume I'm so far in the dust it's pointless.

Last edited by a moderator:
This month the time sink is like an extra 90 minutes a day... they added a new co-op mode and it eats time up

Users who are viewing this thread