Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Best Ball (MFL10s, DRAFT, etc.)

Borden

33 minutes ago, Craig_MiamiFL said:

Read Yahoo is getting in on the best ball game. Rolling out soon. Haven't played FF in a couple years as but might try out a league.

Nice. Good to get into different scoring, rosters, and adps. Tired of getting the same guys. If I get Tarik Cohen on another MFL I'm going to have buy his jersey.

Edited by cloppbeast

1 hour ago, voiceofunreason said:

Will they have waivers? I like playing a few best ball leagues but a couple of injuries can destroy you.

Unfortunatelly no. Looks iike set type draftmaster public leagues.

Was hoping for in some in seaosn management waivers as well. Just didn't want to be sitting around waiting for active/inactive reports most every Thurs/Sun/Mon. Makes FF more of a chore than enjoyable to me.

JMO Roster sizes ought to always be much greater than 20 in these draftmaster type leagues.

Link https://help.yahoo.com/kb/best-ball/started-ball-yahoo-fantasy-sln29299.html?impressions=true

Edited by Craig_MiamiFL

On 6/21/2019 at 12:04 PM, Craig_MiamiFL said:

Unfortunatelly no. Looks iike set type draftmaster public leagues.

Was hoping for in some in seaosn management waivers as well. Just didn't want to be sitting around waiting for active/inactive reports most every Thurs/Sun/Mon. Makes FF more of a chore than enjoyable to me.

JMO Roster sizes ought to always be much greater than 20 in these draftmaster type leagues.

Link https://help.yahoo.com/kb/best-ball/started-ball-yahoo-fantasy-sln29299.html?impressions=true

On the positive they appear to have free, $1, $5, $20 league options. Total league payout at good % (90%). 

The payout splits are pretty meh IMO for a draftmaster.

1st = 2.5x entry fee winnings

2nd = 1.5x entry fee winnings

3rd = Entry fee back   

Week high scores = 1/4 of entry fee 

JMO If using the Weekly High Score structure, give the rest of the pot to 1st.