Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Dynasty: Ty Montgomery, WR Stanford

2 minutes ago, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

how on earth is adams active? Cant see starting him now

One reporter said Adams claimed after that game that he didn't have a concussion.   Of course he may have said that while concussed.  Apparently passed the protocol today.  Not sure how much time he gets tonight.

3 minutes ago, need2know said:

Don't think you should start him now

I was planning on starting him... but, now leaning towards picking up Adams and starting him instead. He got dropped yesterday. I'm scared to death to start Hopkins this week. Seems like a waste of a starting spot against the Broncos.

22 minutes ago, osubuckeyeman said:

Not sure what has changed?? We knew Jackson was going to be active. Knile Davis is not a shock either though being a Packer for 48 hours I can't see more than a handful or less touches, maybe a goal line vulture. The only surprise was Adams and not really sure that effects the game plan for Monty. 

i think it's the combination of adams and jackson starting along with some contradictory reports about who will be in the backfield the most.

gah. he was in. now he's out. i'm wavering... maybe i'll just play him in my tiebreaker slot.

He got 100 yards receiving and 10 rec last week with Lacy getting almost twenty carries and Adams playing for a lot of the game.

His value to me comes from being peppered with targets out of the backfield. Didn't the majority of his receptions, and hence his production, vs the Cowboys come from targets out of the backfield anyways?

Edited by hamsterdam
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, packersfan said:

Still gonna start him over DeVante Parker in one league. Sitting him in another where my options are Manny Sanders and Marvin Jones. 

yeah. had him over emmanuel all day until kniles and adams were active and jackson was the starter... really a coin flip!

1 minute ago, hamsterdam said:

He got 100 yards receiving and 10 rec last week with Lacy getting almost twenty carries and Adams playing for a lot of the game.

His value to me comes from being peppered with targets out of the backfield. Didn't the majority of his receptions, and hence his production, last week come from targets out of the backfield anyways?

They were also playing from behind last week.  Which is what worries me for tonight's game.

Just now, VikingFrog said:

They were also playing from behind last week.  Which is what worries me for tonight's game.

But if his role is solidified in the backfield, I think they just throw to him to move the chains anyways as if they were runs.

Just my guess, we shall see in a moment!

6 minutes ago, az_prof said:

Can you explain? Game hasn't start yet. Did announcers say something? Appreciate it.

The sideline reporter warned against expecting Knile Davis to have many carries, but that he will be returning kicks, and that Montgomery will split carries with the starting Don Jackson. She also said that the offensive gameplan is expected to be an aggressive passing attack that involves multiple WR's. 

Just now, chad in Indy said:

with news davis will only be returning kicks, gonna roll the dice

Did people really think Davis was a threat?  Guy just joined the team 2 days ago.  No way he knows enough of the playbook (and blitz pick ups) to factor in at this point.  Only reason not to play ty is don Jackson.  Not Adams, not Davis, just Jackson.

as always just my opinion