What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baltimore: The Next Ferguson? (4 Viewers)

Figures. 5 seconds after FOX turns off the cameras at the scene something good happens. These cameramen and producers are absolute idiots.

While we're bragging about being Nostradamus:

I predicted that no one would assassinate Obama because they all thought another racist would do it.
I predicted these riots last week before they even started. You could feel the mounting tension, and I'm familiar with Baltimore's crime rate. That's why, after just minor skirmishes on Saturday, I knew we were seeing what was likely to turn into a Ferguson situation. Thus the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't matter whether the police overreacted (I have no idea one way or the other.) It doesn't matter what the original protestors wanted. All that matters right now is that the situation is out of control. The thugs need to be stopped and arrested. We can sort everything else out later.
Who is going to arrest them all and where are they going to put them?

While we're bragging about being Nostradamus:

I predicted that no one would assassinate Obama because they all thought another racist would do it.
I predicted these riots last week before they even started. You could feel the mounting tension, and I'm familiar with Baltimore's crime rate. That's why, after just minor skirmishes on Saturday, I knew we were seeing what was likely to turn into a Ferguson situation. Thus the thread.
I called it on Friday in the Walter Scott thread. "match meets gasoline" ; )

Last edited:
It doesn't matter whether the police overreacted (I have no idea one way or the other.) It doesn't matter what the original protestors wanted. All that matters right now is that the situation is out of control. The thugs need to be stopped and arrested. We can sort everything else out later.
The senior center that's they lit on fire?

The senior center that's they lit on fire?
:no:

How nice of the protesters to build a bonfire in front of the 150 cops to warm them up. Maybe they can give them some marshmallows to roast from the local CVS.

Just saw they let animals out of the zoo. Ugh, they are gonna get some animals killed over this bull####.

Picture floating around of an African lion roaming the streets.

Why are these people blaming the cops for not being certain places? There's riots all over the damn place. Lmao
There is a line of 100-200 cops literally watching looting going on from a block away on Fox. I don't blame these people being pissed off they are just standing there doing nothing. Like the guy said "why the #### are they here then!"

Just saw they let animals out of the zoo. Ugh, they are gonna get some animals killed over this bull####.

Picture floating around of an African lion roaming the streets.
Are you f'ing serious? There are lions roaming the streets of Baltimore???? What else?It's officially a riot now.

Why are these people blaming the cops for not being certain places? There's riots all over the damn place. Lmao
There is a line of 100-200 cops literally watching looting going on from a block away on Fox. I don't blame these people being pissed off they are just standing there doing nothing. Like the guy said "why the #### are they here then!"
So you think those officers should step in for whats most likely petty theft charges? And what do you think is going to happen when they start arresting people for that?

Users who are viewing this thread