What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baltimore: The Next Ferguson? (2 Viewers)

I love it when a guy like Sheriff Clark gets on there and shuts the piehole of a racist black guy like this bozo that Fox has on there. 'It's not cops slaughtering black people, it's black people slaughtering other black people'.

I don't know how some of you people can watch this type of news coverage day to day.

2% news being reported 98% agendas being pushed, constant wild speculation and constantly trotting out "special" guest analysts to just bark over 3 other people and off to a commercial break.

Sickening

Speaking of fires they are about to light up another SUV
actually it is a ford explorer and they just do that naturally it is not a riot thing take that to the buy mopar bank bromigos
You're thinking of the Pinto. Or maybe a Toyota with a stuck accelerator pedal.
no i am pretty sure i was thinking of ford explorer when i typed ford explorer and it was not that long ago and i remember thinking of that bromigo

I don't know how some of you people can watch this type of news coverage day to day.

2% news being reported 98% agendas being pushed, constant wild speculation and constantly trotting out "special" guest analysts to just bark over 3 other people and off to a commercial break.

Sickening
I'm in bed, TV off, updates solely from this thread.

Fox coverage is kicking ### over CNN tonight....Leland Bitters - star potential...,
Leland for President sites are popping up all over the Internet.They just played the clip where he almost got hit by the car driving through the fire. "Are you guys watching this?!?!"

Who is this family of black gorillas they keep mentioning did they get let loose with the lion?
I heard there were a lot of black panthers released as well.
I just heard the rioters have sent their dive team to the zoo to tranquilize and extricate the alligator and the hippo. Reports say one will be deployed in East Baltimore and the other on the west side. Unmarked vans are on the move for transportation purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sickening
then in that case watch out because the lions and octopus have made there way to ny ny and you are in for a major crapstorm tonight brohan

Why doesn't Leland ask the cops why they are just standing there? He's interviewed everyone else on the street.

google > "baltimore zoo lion" > search tools > last hour
I seriously hope this is fake. That lion is going to hurt someone and they're going to have to kill the lion. That sucks.
Think for a minute. Who would have released a lion and how/why?
LOL. You are trying to attribute rationale thought to a rioting mob? If someone can think of it, or someone can fake it, someone can do it. There's no policing going on in Baltimore tonight. Anything is fair game.
Seriously?
Anyone that buys the Lion story I have some property to sell burn down

Sickening
then in that case watch out because the lions and octopus have made there way to ny ny and you are in for a major crapstorm tonight brohan
ink storm brohan

i have been cracking some jokes but hey just for the record this is all horrible and i am praying that some fires are the worst of it and that no one gets hurt or killed and that they arrest the folks driving this one

I knew a property owner in North Long Beach who made a ton of money after the L.A. Riots because all of his crap buildings were burned down. Later on there were rumors that he paid looters to do it.

Trust me when I say that not every landlord that loses a building tonight is that unhappy about it.

I live close enough to Baltimore not to worry about the riot. However, I'm close enough to worry about this giant octopus that's on the loose. I'm right by the water! :oldunsure:

• Smile
Reactions: SWC
This mayor is in way over her head.
Unfortunately yeah. She said some unfortunate things the other day (which she's now taking back) but she made some poor decisions here, no doubt. So did the police chief.

You would think that after decades of dealing with riots, authorities would know by now how to contain them and prevent escalation. But they seem to make the same dumb mistakes over and over.

Users who are viewing this thread