What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baltimore: The Next Ferguson? (2 Viewers)

baby, if you gonna loot the circle k grab some baby formula and somma dat fancy soft tp. and dont think about forgettin dat beef jerky this time foo.

You know how I will never be afraid of being in this same situation? Because I am a law-abiding citizen and have never committed a crime. This dude had 20 total charges against him and some still outstanding. Were the cops wrong in what they did? Perhaps if the evidence plays out. But black or white, I will never put myself in the same position.

Michael Brown - guilty of something when cops stopped himEric Garner - guilty of something when cops stopped him

.........."Stop breaking the law, #######s!"
Because being guilty of the pettiest of crimes should result in death. Chances are, you -- yes, you -- broke a law today, it just wasn't enforced.
No, I have not and don't plan on ever committing a felony. Let alone many....

Will the trashed and looted Baltimore Mall reopen? Or just be a shell. Very sad....hope it does not kill that area.
Ya. Really disturbing honestly. People who clearly have zero interest in "protest" out to drive to a mall, rush in and steal as much as they can carry and run out. Scum.
Well, I would guess that mall has some of the highest crime rates of any mall in the US. This is pretty much a typical Monday night there.

alright, i wantchall get this all out of your systems tonight, mmkay? then tomorrow we all go back to ignoring west baltimore. am i clear?

You know how I will never be afraid of being in this same situation? Because I am a law-abiding citizen and have never committed a crime. This dude had 20 total charges against him and some still outstanding. Were the cops wrong in what they did? Perhaps if the evidence plays out. But black or white, I will never put myself in the same position.

Michael Brown - guilty of something when cops stopped himEric Garner - guilty of something when cops stopped him

Because being guilty of the pettiest of crimes should result in death. Chances are, you -- yes, you -- broke a law today, it just wasn't enforced.
So now it's felonies? I thought it was just crimes.

Who is the black chick on CNN right now??.,.has a little young Vanessa Del Rio in her. Love that mouth!!

Isn't it ironic that if the police were to use the excessive force that is allegedly being protested that these protests would have been stopped by now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Okay, yes. Felonies. I know the difference between right and wrong. Have since I was about 5.

Okay, yes. Felonies. I know the difference between right and wrong. Have since I was about 5.
and we're all very proud of you, beav.

So you never do anything wrong?

Doctor Death: you'll be happy to know I plan to watch the Bulls game and won't be able to keep up my posting pace of the past few hours.

"The cops are now playing a bad game of whack a mole with the protesters, trying to stop the looting"

Do I speed sometimes? Sure. Do I make a left turn without signaling? Sure. Do I have 20 drug charges against me or will I ever? Absolutely not. And will I ever run from the police? Absolutely not.

How come we haven't had anyone come on CNN and demand the resignation of the mayor or police chief?

Baltimore @MayorSRB announces city-wide curfew from 10 pm to 5 am for the week (via @CBSNLive)
Now white people can't leave the house...that's really going to help the city's race relations.

March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance

March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault

January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing

January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute

December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute

December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance

August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing

January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana

September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape

April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation

July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute

March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance

March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute

February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance

August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation

August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana

August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance

July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

Do I speed sometimes? Sure. Do I make a left turn without signaling? Sure. Do I have 20 drug charges against me or will I ever? Absolutely not. And will I ever run from the police? Absolutely not.
Eric Garner wasn't doing a lot of running.

January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute

September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape

April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation

July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute

March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute

February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance

August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation

August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance

July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)
Seems like drug laws are the problem here.

Guy what's your point? Free toilet paper to be had.

Users who are viewing this thread