What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Products you believe in - Let's hear 'em (1 Viewer)

These Crocs are the most comfortable house shoes / around the yard flip flops known to man. They are also butt ugly.

Probably worn them more than any article of clothing I have ever owned.
Just ordered on your recommendation, will report back. I work from home and slippers just don't last long enough.
Hope I don't let you down. Give them some time to break in and you won't be disappointed.

At the least I guarantee they won't wear out, have had 2 pairs in probably 8 or so years.

Sanuks - The comfort of a flip flop without exposing your nasty feet (and yes they are nasty)

HTC RE Camera - Great little camera that also films HD 1080P, time lapse and slow-mo. I take this with me every where (These go on sale on Best Buy etc for $99.00)

Exotac Freekey ($6.99)

My wife and I switch cars on a semi routine basis...was getting sick of jamming my fingernail in there, and just it being a general pain in the ###. We've had this for about a year now, and it's seemless. Check out the videos on the link

hate to say it but...comcast internet. Can't remember the last time my internet was down. And it's DAMN FAST in my neighborhood. Fast enough to work remotely from home controlling my 2-screen desktop at work.
Yep most hated company but the internet is rock solid.
Not for me. My Comcast internet at home is a 50-50 proposition, you never know when it will be up or for how long it will stay up. Moving back to Fios in July.

Question for the folks in this thread....

I started a "cool gifts" thread a few years ago that never took off, but I think is a natural compliment to this thread. Premise would be where folks can document cool gifts they've either given, received or wanted. I'm not talking things widely known like a new iphone or ipad, but cool stuff that routinely might fly under the radar. . I know I have a hard time thinking of stuff I either want or want to give..so this might be good to jog the memory.....

Does it make sense to bump it and hope it gets legs from the traction of this thread, so can we work the gifts into here as well? I think there could be a difference b/w "gifts" and "products", but not 100% sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

I started a "cool gifts" thread a few years ago that never took off, but I think is a natural compliment to this thread. Premise would be where folks can document cool gifts they've either given, received or wanted. I'm not talking things widely known like a new iphone or ipad, but cool stuff that routinely might fly under the radar. . I know I have a hard time thinking of stuff I either want or want to give..so this might be good to jog the memory.....

Does it make sense to bump it and hope it gets legs from the traction of this thread, so can we work the gifts into here as well? I think there could be a difference b/w "gifts" and "products", but not 100% sure.
More the merrier in this thread as far as I'm concerned :shrug:

hate to say it but...comcast internet. Can't remember the last time my internet was down. And it's DAMN FAST in my neighborhood. Fast enough to work remotely from home controlling my 2-screen desktop at work.
Yep most hated company but the internet is rock solid.
Not for me. My Comcast internet at home is a 50-50 proposition, you never know when it will be up or for how long it will stay up. Moving back to Fios in July.
I have FIOS, have had no problems with them as far as internet. (Minor annoyances with TV.) I have 75 up and down. Lovely.

I say bump it.

Need to ask my ENT about these this morning. Went on a business trip about a month and a half ago and my ears still haven't cleared. Apparently an after-effect of a sinus infection. Headed out to Austin next week so need all the help I can get.
Wife started using these after she was in tears from the pain the first time we flew. She has had no problems since she started using them.

Just looking through some recent Amazon orders. These may not be top of the line but I am big on value (i.e. I'm cheap).

I have gone through a lot cheap grill covers over the years. This one seems really durable. Fits my Weber Genesis perfectly.

I hardly go anywhere without using Waze app for traffic/directions, and I have one of these in each car. Love the auto-close and this thing will not budge from the dash.

Not sure if all portable chargers are the same, but I've used this one with my phone plugged in all night for two consecutive nights before the juice ran out.

Tents:

This one when the weather is going to be windy, rainy or cold. I've seen other tents flattened by the wind while this one was like a rock.

And this one when weather isn't a big concern. You really can have this tent set up/taken down in a minute and then get on with the fishing, beer, etc.

Neither of these is a backpacking tent though.

Exotac Freekey ($6.99)

My wife and I switch cars on a semi routine basis...was getting sick of jamming my fingernail in there, and just it being a general pain in the ###. We've had this for about a year now, and it's seemless. Check out the videos on the link
Why can't you just each have your own key??
I hate carrying more keys than necessary on my key chain, especially bulky car keys. Also, I hate having keys separated (i.e. carrying my regular set and also my spare key to my wife's car) and not on the same chain. This way, I have the spare key to the other car already on one of the exotac rings, and it's a seemless switch

Exotac Freekey ($6.99)

I hate carrying more keys than necessary on my key chain, especially bulky car keys. Also, I hate having keys separated (i.e. carrying my regular set and also my spare key to my wife's car) and not on the same chain. This way, I have the spare key to the other car already on one of the exotac rings, and it's a seemless switch
If carrying around 1 extra key or dealing with a common keyring is that big of an issue maybe you shouldn't be operating anything that uses keys in the first place.

Exotac Freekey ($6.99)

If carrying around 1 extra key or dealing with a common keyring is that big of an issue maybe you shouldn't be operating anything that uses keys in the first place.
I'm sorry that my desire to reduce clutter offends you

those are so bad I just had to edit my amazon search history so it wouldn't be infected by those things.

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
If we've reached the point where we are listing crocks and sanuks I think it's fair to say we've exhausted the list. Close it down and revisit next year.

Speaking of shoes, I've grown to really love my Merrell Intercepts. Take it for what you will, as I'm also an unashamed Crocs wearer.

I've put them through the ringer with a lot of 12-16 hour days without sitting down. They hold up well and remain comfortable. No idea how they do hiking. Hiking seems nuts to me. If I'm going to spend time out in nature, I'm drinking beer and cooking something over a fire.

Speaking of shoes, I've grown to really love my Merrell Intercepts. Take it for what you will, as I'm also an unashamed Crocs wearer.

I've put them through the ringer with a lot of 12-16 hour days without sitting down. They hold up well and remain comfortable. No idea how they do hiking. Hiking seems nuts to me. If I'm going to spend time out in nature, I'm drinking beer and cooking something over a fire.
Merrell makes a good shoe, and that shoe may be awesome but it's not good looking. Not as bad as this 'pot smoking' multi color flip flops posted earlier but ugly none the less.

Merrell makes a good shoe, and that shoe may be awesome but it's not good looking. Not as bad as this 'pot smoking' multi color flip flops posted earlier but ugly none the less.
You might've missed the part about me being a Crocs wearer. In case it's not understood, that means I'm the sort of person that doesn't give a #### how stylish a shoe is.

Mighty Wallet - https://www.vat19.com/item/the-mighty-wallet

Worlds thinnest wallet. I love these things. The all black looks like it's sold out right now....the rest of the designs are cheesy IMO....but this is super thin and reduces all the bulk that most wallets have
Leather All-Ett is :moneybag:

If you're like me and carry too many cards it's a life-saver.
I've had one of these for 2-3 years now and it's great. I've always had a serious dislike for bulky wallets and this company's products are excellent.

Re: Crocs - they are basically the ugliest piece of footwear ever....I would never wear them out in public...however they do serve a purpose for me. I keep a pair in my mud room, and they're great when I'm in the house barefoot and need to go outside to do something really quick (pick up some stuff in the yard, take out the trash, go into attic, etc) and don't want to put on other shoes.

Worlds thinnest wallet. I love these things. The all black looks like it's sold out right now....the rest of the designs are cheesy IMO....but this is super thin and reduces all the bulk that most wallets have

I've had one of these for 2-3 years now and it's great. I've always had a serious dislike for bulky wallets and this company's products are excellent.
Do they have one that's just as thin but regular wallet sized so I'm not carrying a wallet my wife would use?

Do they have one that's just as thin but regular wallet sized so I'm not carrying a wallet my wife would use?
I don't care for those either and am perfectly happy with a Flowfold, but they are not for normal people.

Carbon fiber elephant wallet

Bellroy's are more traditional but minimalist enough

Slimfolds suck, and the Cinch wallets from kickstarter might.

I don't care for those either and am perfectly happy with a Flowfold, but they are not for normal people.

My favorite minimalist wallet

My favorite minimalist wallet
http://www.coach.com/coach-mens-wallets-money-clip-card-case-in-sport-calf-leather/74985.html?dwvar_color=BLK&cgid=men-wallets-money-clips-coin-casesI've had one of these for years. Love it.

Re: Crocs - they are basically the ugliest piece of footwear ever....I would never wear them out in public...however they do serve a purpose for me. I keep a pair in my mud room, and they're great when I'm in the house barefoot and need to go outside to do something really quick (pick up some stuff in the yard, take out the trash, go into attic, etc) and don't want to put on other shoes.
Love Crocs for this purpose, and if they get messed up for any reason, they are extremely easy to keep clean.

The one I linked to (the standard one) is 3.75 x 5". That's the size of two credit cards next to each other and about the size of a regular wallet. Most importantly it allows you carry a bunch of cards and it's still 1/4 inch thick.

If you have less cards and want it smaller they have the Sport version, which is 3.75 x 3.25". Still a 1/4 inch thick.

Users who are viewing this thread