What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Products you believe in - Let's hear 'em (1 Viewer)

I bought a sleep innovations bed, two actually, and they pale in comparison to the PacBamboo from Bed in a Box. Still the best bed ever by a wide margin. They are more expensive today than when I bought ours, but totally worth every penny.

Wasn't there a mattress thread on here somewhere. Probably time for a new mattress for us in a few months. We're both side sleepers, so looking if there are any solid reviews anywhere?

moops, hit the mattress thread:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?/topic/488335-what-is-the-best-mattress/

Based on that thread, I got this one a few years back. My wife and I love it:

http://amazon.com/Dreamaway-Sleep-Innovations-10-inch-Mattress/dp/B00II6M1R8?sa-no-redirect=1

ETA: I guess I had the predecessor to that bed - mine had 3" of soft foam and 7" of support foam. This one has 2" of soft, 3" of something else, and 5" of support foam.

ETA2: Must have been this one: http://amazon.com/gp/product/B00B9JIGOS/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687542&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00II6M1R8&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0W621VS5CX5ZKR6XVKXX

These are not cheap, but are the best* polos I've bought - Psycho Bunny.

*when I say 'best' I mean it's great material and they make my fat ### look good (6'4, 285 and I wear the XXX Large).

Looking for some portable waterproof outdoor Bluetooth speakers. There are literally tons of options. Are we at the point now where these are so commoditized that it doesn't matter, or am I missing something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Meat Claws

I have a smoker and used to pull apart by pork with forks or bare hands. Both have drawbacks. These are cheap, easy and you'll have a pork butt pulled apart in minutes.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G4SCGNQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00
Cool... how can we pull meat apart as easily as a bear? Oh yeah, make bear claws.
How are these as fighting weapons?
these are the best...typsy introduced me to them.

The Commish said:
Nathan R. Jessep said:
Spike said:
Tiger Fan said:
Mr. Ected said:
Tiger Fan said:
Can't find a 30oz Yeti Rambler anywhere (they're all backordered online)
Look on Amazon.
Sorry, I should've said "For a non inflated price"
Saw them at ACE Hardware over the weekend for $24.99.
Academy Sports has the Coldster and the Ramblers in stock here. Deflated.
So does our ****'s Sporting Goods
are you sure they're the 30oz ramblers and not the 20oz? Per a saleslady I talked to today, she said Yeti doesn't have any more 30oz left and are currently waiting on the manufacturer.

Could be excess inventory i guess

The Commish said:
Nathan R. Jessep said:
Spike said:
Tiger Fan said:
Mr. Ected said:
Tiger Fan said:
Look on Amazon.
are you sure they're the 30oz ramblers and not the 20oz? Per a saleslady I talked to today, she said Yeti doesn't have any more 30oz left and are currently waiting on the manufacturer.

Not sure where you live, but I saw a few at Abita Lumber a little while back. Maybe they'll ship it to you.

The Commish said:
Nathan R. Jessep said:
Spike said:
Tiger Fan said:
Mr. Ected said:
Tiger Fan said:
Look on Amazon.

Not sure where you live, but I saw a few at Abita Lumber a little while back. Maybe they'll ship it to you.
thx. i'm on the southshore, but will give them a call to see if a buddy can pick it tup

The Commish said:
Nathan R. Jessep said:
Spike said:
Tiger Fan said:
Mr. Ected said:
Tiger Fan said:
Look on Amazon.

yup....we have two of them sitting here waiting to be wrapped as gifts. I can go see if they have any left if you want. They had 10-12 all stacked up together when I was there last.

The Commish said:
Nathan R. Jessep said:
Spike said:
Tiger Fan said:
Mr. Ected said:
Tiger Fan said:
Look on Amazon.

Hmm.. didn't think these would be that hard to find without paying crazy prices.

Picked one up this summer. Was going to buy one as a gift for someone, but not at those prices. Bummer

The Commish said:
The Commish said:
Nathan R. Jessep said:
Spike said:
Look on Amazon.

yup....we have two of them sitting here waiting to be wrapped as gifts. I can go see if they have any left if you want. They had 10-12 all stacked up together when I was there last.
Actually, a buddy found one for me this morning....appreciate it thought :thumbup:

I'm too cheap for Yeti and work too much to spend much time Christmas shopping. I just dropped about $400 on a bunch of these.

The reviews make them sound like Yeti Rambler performance at half the price (and they are, you know, in stock). Hope the reviews are right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm too cheap for Yeti and work too much to spend much time Christmas shopping. I just dropped about $400 on a bunch of these.

The reviews make them sound like Yeti Rambler performance at half the price (and they are, you know, in stock). Hope the reviews are right.
Uh, isn't the Yeti $40 also?

Uh, isn't the Yeti $40 also?
Might be. I had to do some speed Christmas shopping, but best I could tell, the 30 oz. Rambler is $75-85 and out of stock in any place I could find. 20 oz. is $70 plus shipping and may or may not arrive by Christmas.

You might be thinking of the Colster thing that holds 12 oz. cans for those that drink their beer too slow.

I now have 2 -20oz and a 30oz. All I need is a coozie to complete my collection.

Side note. That incredible stain stuff is like some Wizard magical crap. Took dried up blood out of a beige carpet with no issues.

I saw some people in this thread with Netgear Wireless routers. I am setting mine up and I was going to change my password, I can see my neighbor's router name and password. I'm sure I could even change it if I so desired. WTF? What kind of product is that?

I saw some people in this thread with Netgear Wireless routers. I am setting mine up and I was going to change my password, I can see my neighbor's router name and password. I'm sure I could even change it if I so desired. WTF? What kind of product is that?
What kind of Mr Robot #### are you running that would do that?

These are not cheap, but are the best* polos I've bought - Psycho Bunny.

*when I say 'best' I mean it's great material and they make my fat ### look good (6'4, 285 and I wear the XXX Large).
Sig material coming...

That's strange, I don't recall you being so big when we got together.

And I gotta be honest, I hate those psycho bunnies, but I will try one on sometime if they are that good. Maybe I could have the bunny taken off.

Users who are viewing this thread