What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Products you believe in - Let's hear 'em (1 Viewer)

psychobillies said:
I really don't like my biosafe.  It takes too long to open and often requires more than one attempt to open it.  I would recommend something like this.
I don't like mine for the exact same reasons.  

That one is WAY better then the biosafe I use.  Having the option of buttons and bio is the way to go.  I have this one BARSKA Mini Biometric Safe https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004XSB5TK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_S0Ljyb78Z2HFA 

and do not recommend.  Often it does not open on the first scan. Definitely something you do not want happening.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the market for a good gym bag.  I usually go in the morning and shower/get changed for work there.  Anyone have any recommendations on anything out there that is above and beyond just a normal bag?

I'm in the market for a good gym bag.  I usually go in the morning and shower/get changed for work there.  Anyone have any recommendations on anything out there that is above and beyond just a normal bag?
Ogio makes a locker bag that fits in gym lockers. It has separate spot for shoes on the bottom and gear on the top. Has separate spots for toiletries on one end and a separate compartment on the other.  Great shoulder strap and handle. There is also a loop on the top to hook your lock to.  I really like mine. 

Ogio makes a locker bag that fits in gym lockers. It has separate spot for shoes on the bottom and gear on the top. Has separate spots for toiletries on one end and a separate compartment on the other.  Great shoulder strap and handle. There is also a loop on the top to hook your lock to.  I really like mine. 
Assume it's this one?  https://www.amazon.com/Ogio-Locker-Duffle-Bag-Black/dp/B00083DFZG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1481319824&sr=8-2&keywords=ogio+gym+bag

Never drove those. That would require a headphone amp and would probably be a great example of diminishing returns. I'm sure they sound great.  

As it is, you can have great sound (a Stereophile budget product of many years) for this price point. And they sound great. 

https://www.amazon.com/Grado-SR60e-Headphones/dp/B00KYTNU9U
I have seriously been looking for new headphones. I walk a lot and run thru earbuds, I wouldn't use those except in the house I guess? 

Im gonna get a pair and try them, I believe you.

I have seriously been looking for new headphones. I walk a lot and run thru earbuds, I wouldn't use those except in the house I guess? 

Im gonna get a pair and try them, I believe you.
If you bring your audio device that you're driving them with to an audiophile store, I can almost guarantee they'll let you listen to them before you buy them. 

It's a short trip, and the price point never changes, so support your local audio store and get the benefit of hearing them first!  

If you bring your audio device that you're driving them with to an audiophile store, I can almost guarantee they'll let you listen to them before you buy them. 

It's a short trip, and the price point never changes, so support your local audio store and get the benefit of hearing them first!  
I will take the 193 positive reviews plus another 500 on the S80 which is only another 20 bucks and save the 40 mile drive but I do ty for bringing a quality product into a quality thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far my Seiko Skx 009 is working like a champ.  I wear a watch because it's a bit less subtle than pulling out a big iPhone 7+ in meetings to check the time.  

Anyone have a pillow recommendation? Ever since my surgery I've been searching high and wide. Had a chillow. Sucked, bad. Best I've had since was a memory foam/gel pillow. But it only stays cool for a little bit and I find myself waking to rotate it to the cool end a bunch of times a night.

Do they make battery operated one that'd stay cool all night? How about a "Sleep Number" one? I'd mortgage my kids for one.
http://www.frugalhotspot.com/2016/12/comfort-revolution-frost-pillow/

After using this a few times and also buying one for my MIL who also loves it. 

Staub Steam Grill Pan

It comes in a couple sizes. I love Salmon and this thing does a terrific job grilling it and you simply cover it with the glass lid to finish. I also cooked a grass fed NY Strip on it the other night, was like butter. The grill doesn't smoke like my Lodge Grill pan. It takes a solid 10-15 minutes to get it hit but it sure is fun to use. Nothing beats the outdoor Grill but for Fish, Chix, Chops, Steaks, this thing works amazing. Clean up is not bad either. If you can steal the 10.5 for 80 bucks still I would grab it. The 12 will run you closer to 150. 

This is a tool for an adult not a kid. 

Picked these up on sale for $60. Looking forward to testing them out.
The model recommended for years was the 60i. The 60e is somehow recommended by stereophile but was not reviewed, even though it sounds completely different. The blurb in the recommended article even references the 60i instead of the 60e. Basically when Grado Jr took the reigns he retuned the whole line. Many people believe the e retuning was a disaster.

Staub Steam Grill Pan

It comes in a couple sizes. I love Salmon and this thing does a terrific job grilling it and you simply cover it with the glass lid to finish. I also cooked a grass fed NY Strip on it the other night, was like butter. The grill doesn't smoke like my Lodge Grill pan. It takes a solid 10-15 minutes to get it hit but it sure is fun to use. Nothing beats the outdoor Grill but for Fish, Chix, Chops, Steaks, this thing works amazing. Clean up is not bad either. If you can steal the 10.5 for 80 bucks still I would grab it. The 12 will run you closer to 150. 

I have one of these. the grill marks are nice and having the fat and grease drip away is cool. only downside is the cleanup

Does anyone have a good, upright (as opposed to recumbent) exercise bike you can recommend?  Brand and model?  I want something durable and solid.

Staub Steam Grill Pan

Seems a lot like a George Foreman grill.

Users who are viewing this thread