What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Products you believe in - Let's hear 'em (1 Viewer)

Chevy trucks

St Croix rods/Shimano reels/Vexilar flashers

Glock pistols

Leupold optics

Gore-Tex

Easton sticks and bats

Under Armour

Last edited by a moderator:
Boston Whaler boats
Grew up near one of Boston Whaler's big factories in MA, before they moved south. Every year, they would take a random small boat of the assembly line and put it in the harbor; then they'd slice it in half with a chainsaw. Both halves floated. Very cool.

If you are fair-skinned I would highly recommend an SPF built-in rash guard for days at the pool or beach or just outside for an extended period. The tight ones built for surfing you can swim in easily.

Land's End dress shirts I have found are great bang for the buck, esp when they are having a sale.

Electric griddles are awesome to have, esp for breakfast foods - bacon, pancakes, eggs. We use ours all the time.

If you have a very small, in-town lawn like me I would highly recommend the Green Works plug-in electric mower. Very inexpensive and works great. I was very skeptical of mowing with a lawn mower that has a cord but I took a chance and I have loved mine.

Ugly Stik Fishing Rod, owned same one since I was 15 (now 48) and still my go-to rod

Minelab Explorer Metal Detector (original version) owned same one since 2001, still outstanding, time has barely dented it.

Mazda 3 (2014) a solid fun car that gets impressive milage (45+when I drive it, high 30s when wife drives it)

Chevy trucks

Glock pistols

Leupold optics

Gore-Tex

Easton sticks and bats

Under Armour
My dad got me a St Croix ultra light for crappie fishing this past Christmas. I cannot wait to try that bad boy out...heading up to Northern WI is a few weeks.

spreagle said:
Ugly Stik Fishing Rod, owned same one since I was 15 (now 48) and still my go-to rod

Minelab Explorer Metal Detector (original version) owned same one since 2001, still outstanding, time has barely dented it.

Mazda 3 (2014) a solid fun car that gets impressive milage (45+when I drive it, high 30s when wife drives it)
i remember those old ugly stick ads where they had the thing basically bent in half and it did not break bam that right there is a good bass fishin rod and i have been saying for a long time they should buldoze all of minnesota in to a big bass fishin lake and then you could use that sucker up there take that to the bank

Pipes said:
Chevy trucks

Glock pistols

Leupold optics

Gore-Tex

Easton sticks and bats

Under Armour
My dad got me a St Croix ultra light for crappie fishing this past Christmas. I cannot wait to try that bad boy out...heading up to Northern WI is a few weeks.
Unless I catch them first with my ugly stick.

17seconds said:
NutterButter said:
Wooderson said:
Costco..... Everything they sell is awesome. Love me some Costco.
Not sure how its possible for a company to do that much right
It's not literally correct but Costco has no equal in terms of product selection. There was a great CNBC doc from a couple years back on how they run their business.
They really are head/shoulders above everyone else. Huge fan.

17seconds said:
NutterButter said:
Wooderson said:
Not sure how its possible for a company to do that much right
It's not literally correct but Costco has no equal in terms of product selection. There was a great CNBC doc from a couple years back on how they run their business.
They really are head/shoulders above everyone else. Huge fan.
I would have a membership for only the meat selection. I think the meat is of better quality than I can get with the local grocery stores, and it is a ton cheaper.

Wooderson said:
Bought some jarred marinara there that was awful. Took it back and got a refund.

Users who are viewing this thread