What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do you have pet names for the women in your office? (1 Viewer)

Fennis

Footballguy
My wife works for a small non-profit and they just hired a new Executive Director. On his first day, in the first 10 minutes, he asked the women of the office to come to a meeting, by calling them "bunnies".

"We are going to have a meeting now, bunnies."

FWIW, during the interview process he also used the phrase "panties in a twist".

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a scumbag.

Your female co-workers are individuals and deserve the respect of unique pet names referring to their physical attributes.

One little, pear-shaped, hateful, blonde bobbed woman I gleefully refer to as the troll.

A new shapely, super hot, young black chick just started working here. I've not given her a nickname for fear of my own stupidity.

We called this one chick "Rita" after she went to a work outing at a Mexican restaurant and and proceeded to get fall down drunk by drinking a ton of Margaritas...when she was pregnant.

Lady at my office looks exaclty like Dee Snider. We've got lots of nicknames and theme songs for her.

had a fellow teacher who never hid her love for anal sex...

known as Megasaurass (like a dinosaur) throughout the entire male teaching community

My wife works for a small non-profit and they just hired a new Executive Director. On his first day, in the first 10 minutes, he asked the women of the office to come to a meeting, by calling them "bunnies".

FWIW, during the interview process he also used the phrase "panties in a twist".
This guy would be getting a visit from HR in my company

I call all the males Dave and the females Debbie. Unless their name actually is Debbie, in which case I call them Slagathor.

This guy would be getting a visit from HR in my company
Same with mine. But in this instance it is too small of an organization (5 employees) to have an HR

3 of the 4 women in my office already have stripper names. "Now let's welcome Susan to the center stage", doesn't really work for me.

My assistant calls one of the admin managers parsely because she is "useless". I thought that was pretty funny but she may be jealous because the admin manager looks more like stickboob

Only have seven at work,all have a "nickname",they are:

Bobby Sox...dresses like she's in "Grease"

Iggy..............looks like Iggy Pop

Thelma.........thinks she looks like Susan Sarandon

Clover...........has a green streak in her hair

Helga............looks like a "Helga" from a German opera

Esmerelda.....the gypsy queen!

Stocky..........because she's..well...stocky

:D

We had the HR lady "Twin Cities" (b/c her buttcheeks were the size of Minneapolis and St. Paul) but she "retired" without notice mid-vacation 2 weeks ago.

The remaining ones, I affectionately call "Grundle Vac", "Meat Tits", "Dickholster," and "Beefsleeve."

We had the HR lady "Twin Cities" (b/c her buttcheeks were the size of Minneapolis and St. Paul) but she "retired" without notice mid-vacation 2 weeks ago.

The remaining ones, I affectionately call "Grundle Vac", "Meat Tits", "Dickholster," and "Beefsleeve."
Geez. I'd hate to hear the names of the ones you don't like. :oldunsure:

My assistant calls one of the admin managers parsely because she is "useless". I thought that was pretty funny but she may be jealous because the admin manager looks more like stickboob
May have to start calling our internal account manager Parsley

:lol:

I thought brothels were all about profit.

Only acceptable if your wife works at Playboy.

Friend of mine's cubicle backed up against the ladies' toilets. He claimed he could tell who was in there by the volume of the 'flow'. He called one woman 'Secretariat'.

Users who are viewing this thread