What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mr. Robot (1 Viewer)

So do I remember this right?

The bullet that killed Romero was actually a stray from a different shooting and that started the whole thing.  I need to rewatch I think

Can someone remind me, why did Dark Army kill Cisco and attempt to kill Darlene?

Cisco's picture was plastered all over the news.
Why would you think they tried to kill Darlene?  Had they tried to kill her, she'd be dead.  

At least my opinion.  Which is another reason why there may be hope for our two Geek Squad employees of the month. 

They don't know Susan Jacobs is dead.

There is a blurry female image attached to Mobley just outside of fSociety. Any clue who that is?
yeah- shown as an avatar... that could be Trenton since it's connected to Mobley.

also interesting the links to ECorp- seemingly wrong (I think), but heading in the right direction.

So Angela...was she running the whole show the whole time? And WTF happened to Tyrell Wellick to turn him into such a ####? Or was the point of the SUV scene to show he was always a ####?

So Angela...was she running the whole show the whole time? And WTF happened to Tyrell Wellick to turn him into such a ####? Or was the point of the SUV scene to show he was always a ####?
I don't think so. I think the conversation with Whiterose and whatever "secret" she shared turned Angela to their side.

Do we know for sure Tyrell is alive? We already saw last season end with a Fight Club homage. The last scene of Fight Club had a very similar self-shooting scene in a building close to another building that was about to be blown up. Just saying maybe Elliott shot himself "as" Tyrell, then called Angela "as" Tyrell. And she goes along with it just like they played into his meetings with Mr Robot in Season 1 

And Tyrell's wife? And interactions with C level execs at E Corp?

It doesnt make much sense. If they knew of everyone already how come she was so shocked to learn about Cisco? How come they didnt have someone following Elliot when he got out of jail?
I had problems with this as well. The feds made it a point to say they've had this all in their back pocket for a long time and were slow playing this. I figured that long shot of Darlene staring at the white board, just waiting to reveal what she was looking at, was going to involve someone within the FBI being a part of their crew and actually having some involvement in the hack. 

:cry:

Withdrawl.  When does season 3 begin? If they shoot around town again, I'm crashing the party (done it twice so far)

:cry:

Withdrawl.  When does season 3 begin? If they shoot around town again, I'm crashing the party (done it twice so far)
The book is coming out to bridge the gap. It's supposed to be full of information and clues that weren't presented on TV. I'm looking forward to it.

Can someone explain the scene between Angela and White Rose in the second to last episode?  WTF was going on there?

I've never loved a show so much that made me so tired.  Something about this show, I often have trouble staying awake.  The pacing, monotone voiceover, etc.

Can someone explain the scene between Angela and White Rose in the second to last episode?  WTF was going on there?

I've never loved a show so much that made me so tired.  Something about this show, I often have trouble staying awake.  The pacing, monotone voiceover, etc.
theverge.com has episode recaps.  I have to read them after each episode so I understand WTF just happened.

Kind of just a reboot of season 2 tho. Level 2 stopped, Blondie and alter ego hatching another plan to take down evil Corp.

The guy at the power plant talking about parallel universes and "copies of ourselves" at the beginning of the episode, and then Angela telling Elliot about the possibility of bringing their dead parents back -- I know those things are supposed to be related, but I really hope it's something other than time travel or wormholes or something.

Read a review yesterday from a critic who has watched the first 6 episodes of the season and he thinks this is the best season for far based on the first 6. He said episode 5 is going to floor people.

How the #### did the season already start? How incompetent is freaking USA Network? What a joke.

will need to watch before reading and chiming in, but this is marketing and promotional malpractice for a smaller network with it's one big hit show. 

How the #### did the season already start? How incompetent is freaking USA Network? What a joke.

will need to watch before reading and chiming in, but this is marketing and promotional malpractice for a smaller network with it's one big hit show. 
Do you watch USA for other shows? My son watches wrestling on USA and they've been promoting it a ton. Not sure where else you expect to see promotion. I also follow them on Facebook and knew this was coming back for months.

The guy at the power plant talking about parallel universes and "copies of ourselves" at the beginning of the episode, and then Angela telling Elliot about the possibility of bringing their dead parents back -- I know those things are supposed to be related, but I really hope it's something other than time travel or wormholes or something.
i think somebody hacked a dimension

People still rely on commercials to tell you when a show starts?
My viewing habits are tremendously old-fashioned - no Netflix, DVR, apps - and i dont think i watch any other USA shows, but that network should take a little hint from the otherwise-awful AMC model and never let a hi-concept show season premiere sneak up on you, as it appears to have with many here. Especially since they began a full calendar season later than previous years, USA shoulda been down with the S2 marathons & such to reboot viewer memory & enthusiasm.

My viewing habits are tremendously old-fashioned - no Netflix, DVR, apps - and i dont think i watch any other USA shows, but that network should take a little hint from the otherwise-awful AMC model and never let a hi-concept show season premiere sneak up on you, as it appears to have with many here. Especially since they began a full calendar season later than previous years, USA shoulda been down with the S2 marathons & such to reboot viewer memory & enthusiasm.
yeah, good point. they should have gone even further and ran S1 & S2 each week all the way up to S3 premiere.

Users who are viewing this thread