What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cracking DFS Books - Subscriber Content (1 Viewer)

The FD book was a very interesting read and I'm anxious to put some of the strategies into play this year. There is a lot of advanced stuff in there, but it's explained very well with numerous examples. Keep up the great work FBG staff!

Great job. Your team should be applauded for all of their hard work on this. Unreal that it is free with subscription IMO.

The discussion some people have shared have been outstanding about this book. I look forward to reading it

Read through the DraftKings one. Really awesome stuff. I don't want to sound ungrateful or like I'm just asking for more but I think it would be awesome to hear a round table podcast of everyone from this. Or maybe a wrap-up podcast. Something of the sort.

Read through the DraftKings one. Really awesome stuff. I don't want to sound ungrateful or like I'm just asking for more but I think it would be awesome to hear a round table podcast of everyone from this. Or maybe a wrap-up podcast. Something of the sort.
On one of the recent audible podcasts they said they were going to have one or two DFS podcasts a week this season.

Weekly DFS podcasts are good but I was more so looking forward to a podcast just about writing the book, their personal philosophy's on DFS, maybe some players that they like to use more often, stories about fault and errors they made. Just kind of hanging out talking about DFS and the book. Nothing to structured or anything.

Weekly DFS podcasts are good but I was more so looking forward to a podcast just about writing the book, their personal philosophy's on DFS, maybe some players that they like to use more often, stories about fault and errors they made. Just kind of hanging out talking about DFS and the book. Nothing to structured or anything.
Outstanding idea. Look for this from us in Early August after DraftKings and FanDuel release their prices and contests for Week 1.

David,

I purchased a 3 season Pro Insider membership last season and my membership expires in March of 2017. I tried to download "Cracking FanDuel" and was unsuccessful. I'm not sure if I'm missing something or if I need to be a NEW member to have Free access to this luxury. Please Help!

Thanks, jcsalazar

David,

I purchased a 3 season Pro Insider membership last season and my membership expires in March of 2017. I tried to download "Cracking FanDuel" and was unsuccessful. I'm not sure if I'm missing something or if I need to be a NEW member to have Free access to this luxury. Please Help!

Thanks, jcsalazar
Are you able to log in to the main site? You should have access to the DFS books, but only if you're logged in.

is footballguys working on a script for their subscribers to use on these DFS sites? Seems that could be a huge draw to get more subscriptions.

After reading both books multiple times I realized I could not find any consideration for preseason. I may have missed it because there was a lot of information.

I understand there are not as many people playing pre-season DFS but I would think the staff at Football Guys would have more knowledge than anyone playing DFS on who would get the most touches during preseason. Any thought to putting out a weekly article as a minimum? I know FanDuel is not doing preseason but other sites are.

Those books are the best content/items you have produced since unleashing Bloom, Jene , M Waldman and the Jeff's loose. Not a math guy and you did a solid job keeping some of that subject matter, which gets REALLY deep, simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wondering if FBG is going to run a Fanduel Tournament again this year like they did last year??

I missed the first couple weeks last year so want to be "All in" this year ;)

ETA - Maybe next time I'll look at all the forum threads before I post.. :bag:

Last edited by a moderator:
The FD book was a very interesting read and I'm anxious to put some of the strategies into play this year. There is a lot of advanced stuff in there, but it's explained very well with numerous examples. Keep up the great work FBG staff!
It's a great working to your team.

The links in this sticky are 404. I know it's 2015 content. I was looking for some DFS guides.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread