What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Subscriber Contest is LIVE (2 Viewers)

Sorry all, I'm out of the house today and just saw the messages. I can manually run the updater periodically from my phone until I get home and can get the update process running again.

the good news is the Igomatic lives. The bad news my entry is nearly dead as I am only 2 above the cut and only have Matt Jones after the 4pm games :(

-QG

up to around 183 now and a few over the cut line. Still firmly worried about my prospects as I only have Matt Jones left and he has to beat 11.90 to count. I can easily see a 190 cut happening this week.

At least Olsen Chandler and Ingram did something late to give me a puncher's shot.

:scared:

-QG

Thx GB a little healthier than I thought I was at 6:45pm as again guys came through with big 4th quarters. I legit never expected my score to improve by about 27 over that time. Based on past years 180s is a legit sweart and I am not in the Wheaton fan club. Not quite dead yet :)

-QG

Brady and Olsen may have given me a very, very long shot of making it.

158.4 with Wheaton (-12.1) and Cousins (-33.3) left.

I basically need a repeat of last week from Wheaton. Wish he could have waited a week to blow up

ooh closer to 189 or 190 as there are some Brady points missing from the Igomatic as well that count for me.

If I get knocked out with 190 I can live with it - at that point it just wouldn't be meant to be.

-QG

194.40 + (Matt Jones - 11.90)

22 above the Igomatic cut so I feel as good as I can. Good luck to those sweating the Turk (as long as you keep the cut below 194.4 ;) )

-QG

I'm over 200 and (I think) safely into the Top 250 for the first time ever!! This contest has been a mini obsession of mine for years without any results so this is a sweet reward. My team isn't unique enough to be a contender to win but being 1 of 250 out of thousands is pretty awesome in itself...

Currently 200.8 with Jordan reed (-16.7)

Also subtract the 3.3 from Brady.

Go team

ETA: forgot about the catch. Nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Was hoping to make the final 250 for the second time in three years, but looks like I'll be a bit short.

All I have left is Hilton (-12) and Wheaton (-12), with 175. Cut is 172, so unless Hilton has a monster year, I'm done. Too may people have Wheaton to help me too much.

189 with Bailey (-6.60), Matt Jones (-11.9), and Frank Gore (-11.90) I have never made the top 250 so this would be really cool. Maclin saved me today.

The Saints D/ST had the NFL's first ever return of an extra point attempt for 2 points today...I wonder if the Saints D/ST will get credit in this contest.

Saints D/ST had a TD, 3 TO, and a Sack for 13 points. Or 15 points if you add the 2 point defensive conversion.

The Saints D/ST had the NFL's first ever return of an extra point attempt for 2 points today...I wonder if the Saints D/ST will get credit in this contest.

Saints D/ST had a TD, 3 TO, and a Sack for 13 points. Or 15 points if you add the 2 point defensive conversion.
Given that offensive 2-point converstions don't count I would think that defensive 2-point conversions would not count as well. And nothing in the rules explicitly states that defenses would be credited in this instance so I tend to think it won't count.

-QG

And I did double check the rules and Brady does get the 3.6 points for the receiving yardage. Does not get anything for the catch. So the Igomatic has Brady correctly scored.

Thanks for getting it running again Iggy :) :tebow:

-QG

I'm over 200 and (I think) safely into the Top 250 for the first time ever!! This contest has been a mini obsession of mine for years without any results so this is a sweet reward. My team isn't unique enough to be a contender to win but being 1 of 250 out of thousands is pretty awesome in itself...
Non-unique entry can win - you just need all the top-players to be non-unique :)

-QG

Non-unique entry can win - you just need all the top-players to be non-unique :)

-QG
you make it through QG?

Pretty stoked to get through. Am 25 points over cutline. First time in top 250. Previous best was like week 9.

-QG
you make it through QG?

Pretty stoked to get through. Am 25 points over cutline. First time in top 250. Previous best was like week 9.
Cautiously optimistic Deamon

Right now at 194.40 with (Matt Jones - 11.90) left. Cut line stands at 179.20

-QG

I'll try and look at some of the key players going into Monday Night.

Last week there were so few players in the mix (over 1/2 of the teams had nobody going) that I was able to brute force 'em all.

Doubt I'll be able to do that this time around.

But I'll try to at least look at a couple of the easier key guys.

There are 744 players that could go tomorrow night for Dallas and Washington.

146 of those slots, however are Christine Michael (who is on Washington's practice squad) and I tend to think that he probably won't get the promotion.

If he doesn't there's 598 player-slots with only 500 teams left.

Fun fact - 0 of those spots are Albert Morris.

But I digress, the first guy I am looking at is the players that is on the most rosters for Monday Night: Kirk Cousins who is on 170 entries.

Even though about 1/3 of the entires have Cousins, he's likely to have little, if any impact on the cutline given all of the big QB days around the league.

Cousins has only topped 30 points twice this year. He's been under 20 points 7 times.

Here's the count by scoring QB for the 170 Cousins entries - i.e. the score Cousins would have to beat to count:

QB, number of entries, points scored.

MARIOTA 11 41.60

BRADY 93 36.90

WILSON 2 36.80

BORTLES 10 36.00

ROETHLISBERGER 6 35.50

TAYLOR 19 31.35

FITZPATRICK 7 29.70

BREES 4 26.30

PALMER 7 25.80

STAFFORD 3 21.20

CARR 2 19.15

ELI 3 18.05

BRADFORD 3 13.90

For 148 of the 170 entries Cousins needs to beat 29.70 to count. Not that likely.

I'll try and take a look at the 3 players most likely to replace a zero/low score next: Bailey, The Cowboys D and the Washington D.

-QG

Bailey (80 entries) could have some effect on the line as this was an unusually bad week for kicker scoring.

For the heck of it I looked at the 4 entries with Hopkins as well (none have both).

Score Bailey needs to beat followed by number of entries:

14.7 points 17

11.1 points 6

9.3 points 3

8 points 1

7.9 points 3

6.6 points 5

6 points 1

5.8 points 1

5 points 7

4.5 points 3

4 points 3

3 points 1

2 points 6

1 points 5

0 points 18

And for Hopkins:

15.4 points 1

5 points 1

2 points 2

-QG

Last week there were so few players in the mix (over 1/2 of the teams had nobody going) that I was able to brute force 'em all.

146 of those slots, however are Christine Michael (who is on Washington's practice squad) and I tend to think that he probably won't get the promotion.

But I digress, the first guy I am looking at is the players that is on the most rosters for Monday Night: Kirk Cousins who is on 170 entries.

Even though about 1/3 of the entires have Cousins, he's likely to have little, if any impact on the cutline given all of the big QB days around the league.

Cousins has only topped 30 points twice this year. He's been under 20 points 7 times.

Here's the count by scoring QB for the 170 Cousins entries - i.e. the score Cousins would have to beat to count:

MARIOTA 11 41.60

BRADY 93 36.90

WILSON 2 36.80

BORTLES 10 36.00

ROETHLISBERGER 6 35.50

TAYLOR 19 31.35

FITZPATRICK 7 29.70

BREES 4 26.30

PALMER 7 25.80

STAFFORD 3 21.20

CARR 2 19.15

ELI 3 18.05

BRADFORD 3 13.90

For 148 of the 170 entries Cousins needs to beat 29.70 to count. Not that likely.

I'll try and take a look at the 3 players most likely to replace a zero/low score next: Bailey, The Cowboys D and the Washington D.

-QG
You are crazy with these stats. I love it. I'm glad you're still alive or you probably wouldn't be doing all of this haha

Now for the 2 defenses. Washington is on 25 entries. Dallas is on 8.

I was pretty surprised to see that a good chunk of these entries already put up a big number. Given the limited number of entries I don't think they'll have a big effect.

Anyway here's Washington:

16 points 1

13 points 9

11 points 1

10 points 3

8 points 5

7 points 1

6 points 1

5 points 1

4 points 1

2 points 1

1 point 1

And here's Dallas:

13 points 3

10 points 2

5 points 2

4 points 1

-QG

MARIOTA 11 41.60

BRADY 93 36.90

WILSON 2 36.80

BORTLES 10 36.00

ROETHLISBERGER 6 35.50

TAYLOR 19 31.35

FITZPATRICK 7 29.70

BREES 4 26.30

PALMER 7 25.80

STAFFORD 3 21.20

CARR 2 19.15

ELI 3 18.05

BRADFORD 3 13.90

-QG
You are crazy with these stats. I love it. I'm glad you're still alive or you probably wouldn't be doing all of this haha
LOL True. The Quizomatic is a bit more analog ;)

-QG

Hmmm. I am 9.2 points above the cut line in 167th place at the moment. I'm guessing I won't get any additional scoring (only have Cousins -36.90 and Reed -17.30 left). Outside shot that Reed gets me a handful of extra points. Not sure how confident I should feel.

Probably last post for the night.

104 entries have 0 players left.

169 entries have 1 player (and of those 35 have only Christine Michael left)

137 entries have 2 players left

68 entries have 3 players left

15 entries have 4 players left

6 entries have 5 players left

and 1 entry (http://o.ffense.com/fbg35k/index.php?teamid=105699 ) has 7 players left (!)

I'll try and set up the range that are +/- 15 points of the cut line again for everyone tomorrow hopefully.

-QG

This will be tight for me. I'm currently sitting at 239th, just 1.2 above the cut, with Reed (-14), Cousins (-41.6), and WAS D (-13) still to go. Brady's big 4th quarter hurt me a lot, since he moved the cut line way up without cracking my lineup. Hoping that Cousins doesn't do the same.

184.70, 195th place with Reed (-5.80), and Matt Jones (-11.90), but I'm only 5.5 pts above the cut line. 34% have Cousins, so I'm a little worried.

eta: per analysis above, i think i'm in good shape, if other QBs have had big days..

Made it to the finals for the first time with a 213+ point week. Pretty excited.

Good luck QG, and everyone else in the thread sweating!

167.10 + Reed (-8.30).

Not looking good unless Reed goes nuts. Too bad, just wanted to make the 250.

I'm out. It wasn't a horrible week (175), but not quite good enough to make it through.

I didn't have a realistic chance to win anything major, and I've overachieved mostly based on zero injuries, so I'm not too upset about going out.

Jarvis Landry and my kickers (only ended up with 5 points from my top one) were the key pieces to my loss.

late to the party here... so forgive me... but is there a link to live scoring?

Users who are viewing this thread