What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Footballguys / FanDuel Championship ($40K Added) (1 Viewer)

Looks like Joe at 117.96 in 292nd place is the cutoff this week.
:thumbup:

How do you get your ticket?
If you beat all 3 FBG's staffers (Dodds, Bloom & Bryant) you get a ticket.

I can't believe I not only doubled up but I got a ticket to boot with Lacy and Hocker in my lineup.
Yeah but how do you actually get the ticket? Is there a special link in your account or similar?

snogger said:
@118 no players left.. Hoping to hold onto the double up at least.. But would be nice to get a ticket also..

Blackeyedjoe ended at 117.96 so I may have a chance.. :popcorn:
Gotta beat all three
yea.. at the time blackeyedjoe was the closet to my final score.. Knew Joe had one entry still floating around.. Thus the "I may have a chance".. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

I can't believe I not only doubled up but I got a ticket to boot with Lacy and Hocker in my lineup.
Yeah but how do you actually get the ticket? Is there a special link in your account or similar?
They will be added to your account.. Takes a day or two for it show up.. Click on your name - My account and you'll see a "My Tickets" link under your name.

:)

They will be added to your account.. Takes a day or two for it show up.. Click on your name - My account and you'll see a "My Tickets" link under your name. :)
Thanks.

diito
This needs to be stickied or something as already answered multiple times ITT. However, Fanduel will give you the tickets within a few days of when the tournament ends, you can see them by going to my tickets under your account section in Fanduel, and will be automatically entered with a dummy lineup in week 11 for each ticket you earned that you will need to adjust.

Blackeyedjoe sitting at 4 overall right now with 196.78. I'm at 9 with 191.32 and won't get that elusive ticket....

Anyone have the link to this? Or can just tell me the cutline?

I noticed last week that the cutline in this was higher than the cutline for regular double ups. I'm maxed out on tickets already, so it doesn't really make sense to play this if that continues to be the case (unless it overlays).

Blackeyedjoe sitting at 4 overall right now with 196.78. I'm at 9 with 191.32 and won't get that elusive ticket....
I put up my best score ever. Done and currently in 14th. Thought I would surely get a ticket, and then I scrolled up to see Joe. Drat. :kicksrock:

I put up my best score ever. Done and currently in 14th. Thought I would surely get a ticket, and then I scrolled up to see Joe. Drat. :kicksrock:
Bummer you won't get a ticket but congrats on your finish (hopefully you entered it in other contests too) and enjoy the cash!

I assume Dodds, Bloom and Bryant are coordinating their efforts each week in trying to maximize the probability that one of them finishes near the top of the standings. I'd love to see a discussion of the optimal strategy the three of them could employ. Does one submit a cash lineup, one a large GPP lineup and one a lineup somewhere in between?

I assume Dodds, Bloom and Bryant are coordinating their efforts each week in trying to maximize the probability that one of them finishes near the top of the standings. I'd love to see a discussion of the optimal strategy the three of them could employ. Does one submit a cash lineup, one a large GPP lineup and one a lineup somewhere in between?
Actually we don't discuss at all and all just independently enter this. It really does not matter to us if a lot of tickets or few tickets get passed out. It will be what it will be.

Actually we don't discuss at all and all just independently enter this. It really does not matter to us if a lot of tickets or few tickets get passed out. It will be what it will be.
big if true

Anyone have the link to this? Or can just tell me the cutline?

I noticed last week that the cutline in this was higher than the cutline for regular double ups. I'm maxed out on tickets already, so it doesn't really make sense to play this if that continues to be the case (unless it overlays).
https://www.fanduel.com/games/13067/contests/13067-15201660/scoring

Cutline is currently sitting at 129.92.
Thanks. Looks like it is a few points above the cutlines for the BIG double ups once again. Probably a solid endorsement for FBG's DFS content, assuming most people that play in this contest are subscribers.

It will be interesting to see how much the line moves tonight -- it appears to be a low amount of ownership in this game as the majority of players have no one left, and most that have someone only have 1 player. I have Crosby left at 3.4%, doesn't look like others are revealed yet. I don't think the cutoff will jump as much as expected.

GreenNGold said:
It will be interesting to see how much the line moves tonight -- it appears to be a low amount of ownership in this game as the majority of players have no one left, and most that have someone only have 1 player. I have Crosby left at 3.4%, doesn't look like others are revealed yet. I don't think the cutoff will jump as much as expected.
Well I was right and wrong, the cut line did not move much on any individual score due to overall low ownership, but due to much more scoring than expected by the players who were owned, the cut line did move from 129.92 to 140.68.

Overall, this entire week scored higher than normal as so many players exceeded value. Most weeks, Joe T's 139 would have made it by plenty.

In week 2 i scored 130.9 and thought i won a ticket. Nothing has shown up...am I mistaken about winning at ticket?

Thanks for any help.

In week 2 i scored 130.9 and thought i won a ticket. Nothing has shown up...am I mistaken about winning at ticket?

Thanks for any help.
:shrug: I scored 118 and received my ticket.. Double check your account... click on name - my account - my tickets should show up under "pending"

Bloom has 123.36 and done, currently 76th.

Jigandreal has 94.26 with a D (Seattle probably) tomorrow, currently tied for 601.

Blackeyed Joe has 93.14 with a K tomorrow, currently 636.

Blackeyedjoe is sitting at #208 with 119.30 points + Leveon Bell (or at least I assume that the RB is bell). I didn't see jigandreel.

Man, I have 3 entries currently sitting in 10th but I am out of players. Hopefully I can hold on to my lead over Joe and Sigmund.

edit: Sigmund passed me on that last play of the game. :wall:

Anyone see the final scores for the three of them?
All that matters is the highest. Sigmund ended with 158.9 good for 20th.

Thought I was all set for another ticket this week but 38th won't get it done.
At this rate there is going to be a lot less entries in the final tournament than last year, looking forward to it!
Yeah, odds of winning something will be good at this rate. I got a ticket from my single entry a couple weeks ago and was really looking like I was going to get 3 more this week until Bell's last second TD pushed Sig past me. Oh well, I still got paid and it sure made that MNF game exciting. I'm east coast so normally I don't stay up for the whole Monday night game but I did this week :P

Lots of people will be getting tickets this week.

Joe is the highest, currently in 731st place with 106.38 and none of them have any players remaining. Sigmund in 931st with 90.88 and Dodds in 942nd with 89.78.

Joe is the highest, currently in 731st place with 106.38 and none of them have any players remaining. Sigmund in 931st with 90.88 and Dodds in 942nd with 89.78.
Nice!
Do you have to cash to get the ticket, or just beat them? I'm at 476 with 118 now but would imagine I'm out of it once the game is done tonight.

Nice!
Do you have to cash to get the ticket, or just beat them? I'm at 476 with 118 now but would imagine I'm out of it once the game is done tonight.
Just beat them, so you will get a ticket even if you don't cash.

Nice!
Just beat them, so you will get a ticket even if you don't cash.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread