What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Annoying things your maid does (1 Viewer)

A friend of mine had a maid that would come over over other week. She was a hot Polish chick. I would say the only thing she did that was annoying was that she would not wear tighter/skimpier clothing while cleaning.

Removes the drain covers and doesn't reattach, breaks the faucet, breaks the panel on the dishwasher, breaks the TP holder... etc. She's as strong as 5 men and it takes me at least 30 minutes to repair her damage after she leaves. But she sure does clean well.

I don't mind if you use one of my chargers to charge your iPhone, but when you're done, attach my devices back the way they were!

Last edited by a moderator:
Puts the wrong pillowcases on pillows after washing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Washed our cast iron skillets. :hot:
Washing cast iron is a capital offense
Actually it isn't. That's an old wives tale. I wash my Wagner every time I use it and make eggs with no trouble.

http://www.seriouseats.com/2014/11/the-truth-about-cast-iron.html
Calling serious BS on the using soap on a cast iron pan. My wife.. err maid once used soap on one of my Fathers cast iron pans that was handed down to him from his mother. The soap absolutely changed the surface of the pan. Was it ruined? No, but it was not as good as it was before she washed it.

I don't get the "put stuff in a different place than it was" routine. Like, I have a bunch of toiletries in the bathroom. A drinking glass. Some other random stuff. You want to clean it up and organize it some, fine, but why are you "putting away" the shaving cream in my sock drawer?

I don't care how you organize stuff in your house, I want stuff organized by my system in my house.
This

Ours would rearrange furniture. To her credit it always was an improvement from what my wife wanted.

Mine rearrange shower mats on the floor in our big bathroom in different configurations and flip every light switch in the house to #### everything up. These both happen every time like a cruel joke.

Turns off a light switch in our bedroom we never use for anything that disables our Direct TV. It took the third time of her doing it to figure it out instead of a DTV outage.

Tells people where I go. Last night she told my doctor I went to a U2 concert (lead singer by the name of B-O-N-O).

bushdocda said:
Mine rearrange shower mats on the floor in our big bathroom in different configurations and flip every light switch in the house to #### everything up. These both happen every time like a cruel joke.
Mine does that bathroom mat thing as well. What up with that. She comes tomorrow in fact we will what happens.

I don't have a maid, but, at least I know how to get the people that do work for me to do what I want them do.

Users who are viewing this thread