What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Value Chart for CFB? (1 Viewer)

Awesome product! However, I do notice that the projected points listed in the interactive chart do not match the projected DK points from Devin's posted projections. The value chart projects AJ Oullette for 31.9 points and Devins projections say 29.8 points just to give one example.
Where do I find Devin's projections? And what are the slate breakdowns I saw referenced earlier? Just dipping my toe into this so I'm trying to get familiar with the tools available here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome product! However, I do notice that the projected points listed in the interactive chart do not match the projected DK points from Devin's posted projections. The value chart projects AJ Oullette for 31.9 points and Devins projections say 29.8 points just to give one example.
Where do I find Devin's projections? And what are the slate breakdowns I saw referenced earlier? Just dipping my toe into this so I'm trying to get familiar with the tools available here.
Hi Coyote,

Our projections are posted on the site page links on the home page. One thing to keep in mind is that if we make a slight upgrade/downgrade to a player Maurile has to update the IVC, so it won't be reflected immediately. Our write-ups typically will come out on Friday's with the early slate coming out first and then the late slate.

FanDuel http://subscribers.footballguys.com/2015/15fanduel2.php

DraftKings http://subscribers.footballguys.com/2015/15draftkings2.php

Also to address some of the concerns here, I am asking some of our other writers to chime in on these boards especially Friday nights/ Saturday mornings when you're building your lineups.

If anyone else has any suggestions, please either send me an email knotts@footballguys.com or post here, as we are consistently trying to improve the product since we are only in week 3 of our first year.

Anybody else having difficulty today getting the charts to work? I can seem to sort by any of the criteria or change slates/positions. Tried on two different CPUs and browsers and still nothing

Anybody else having difficulty today getting the charts to work? I can seem to sort by any of the criteria or change slates/positions. Tried on two different CPUs and browsers and still nothing
It was working fine for me earlier on Firefox

Devin Knotts said:
Hi Coyote,

Our projections are posted on the site page links on the home page. One thing to keep in mind is that if we make a slight upgrade/downgrade to a player Maurile has to update the IVC, so it won't be reflected immediately. Our write-ups typically will come out on Friday's with the early slate coming out first and then the late slate.

Also to address some of the concerns here, I am asking some of our other writers to chime in on these boards especially Friday nights/ Saturday mornings when you're building your lineups.

If anyone else has any suggestions, please either send me an email knotts@footballguys.com or post here, as we are consistently trying to improve the product since we are only in week 3 of our first year.
It would be very helpful if there was a commentary on the same page that went over some of the players of interest. Any injuries, big steps up in competition, blow out potentials, porous run defenses, or anything that the value chart just isnt able to convey that would be of special interest. I know theres the usual follow up article, but having that information would be very helpful when initially going through the value chart.

I can't get anything to work on the Value charts for CFB Draft Kings or FanDuel. tried using 3 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, and IE) Can't select any players, can't change slate, nothing works.

The NFL charts are working for me fine, just the CFB not working.

Sorry. I forgot to load the scripts when I uploaded revised projections. They should work now.

It was working fine for me earlier on Firefox

Devin Knotts said:
Hi Coyote,

It would be very helpful if there was a commentary on the same page that went over some of the players of interest. Any injuries, big steps up in competition, blow out potentials, porous run defenses, or anything that the value chart just isnt able to convey that would be of special interest. I know theres the usual follow up article, but having that information would be very helpful when initially going through the value chart.
Check out our weekly preview articles, they contain about 5,000 words of excellent game by game breakdown coverage. They can be found on the sites web page. The early slate is up and the late slate should be up soon.

http://subscribers.footballguys.com/2015/15fanduel2.php

http://subscribers.footballguys.com/2015/15draftkings2.php

thoughts on geronimo allison and johnell barnes for fd 50/50s? thanks. allison is high h-value on the ivc but not listed in the slate writeup.

thoughts on geronimo allison and johnell barnes for fd 50/50s? thanks. allison is high h-value on the ivc but not listed in the slate writeup.
Allison is a great play for 50/50's as he is just such a focal point of that offense and is in a game that should be a shootout.

Barnes is a little more risky, as Northwestern's defense surprisingly has been one of the best in the country, but at his price he is a great value and allows for so many things to be opened up in your lineup

Users who are viewing this thread