What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I have to say it..............AWESOME JOB FOOTBALLGUYS! (1 Viewer)

podunker

Footballguy
As a longtime member and longtime season long fantasy football player, your site has been invaluable in my successes over the years. As with life, things change, and I have moved away from season long to daily in the last few years. With that thought in mind, I had really been struggling with finding a lot of good information on Daily/Weekly fantasy football. Even to the point that frustration was setting in, because I felt like I was just getting enough information to keep me interested, but not enough information to help me be successful. In season long stuff, I knew with FBG's resources and my do diligence, I could be successful. Not the case with DFS. I always felt like I was getting half the information I needed to be successful, in the end, just leaving me as Shark bait more often than not.

Once again, FBG's came through this year with flying colors. All the new content, dedicated writers and forum, ebooks, etc. are just what I needed to give me some confidence that I can be successful if I do my homework.

I have always felt like FBG's was a great community of mostly people that want to help each other, especially the Staff. I am seeing that with the responses on the new forum, and all the new resources the Staff has brought to the table.

Don't get me wrong, I know I still have a long way to go in this new realm, but just feeling like I have a lifeboat is making the Shark infested waters, much easier to survive in!

I CAN'T THANK FOOTBALLGUY'S, THE STAFF, AND ALL THE FORUM CONTRIBUTORS ENOUGH!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

I just wanted to follow up with the exact same sentiment. Ive been home sick from work all day feeling absolutely horrible and it was still a fantastic day. In between naps Ive been reading Cracking Fanduel and coding a spreadsheet to do my own projections based on the math I now understand. You guys are awesome, the entertainment alone I get from the podcast is worth the $30 subscription. The information you guys are sharing though is just invaluable. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread