What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Offense/Defense contest I Guess! (thx valhallan!) wk1 (1 Viewer)

QuizGuy66

Footballguy
:kicksrock:

I wish I could commit the time myself. I was basically the worst FBG in the world at this but still enjoyed it.

On the off chance someone picks up the mantle I'll make a pick anyway:

Offense: Dallas

Defense: Jets

-QG

Last edited by a moderator:
At the risk of enduring ridicule, what is this contest . . . and may I get in on it?
Pick a different offense and defense every week. Score of the offense is positive, minus what your defense gives up (really the other teams score, whether the defense really gave up the points or not). Calculate, repeat next week, to week 17.For example, I take Cinci offense and Browns defense. Bengals win and final score is 35-21, I get 35 points. The Browns lose 15-12, I lose 15 points, total 35-15 = 20 for week 1.

And yes, everyone can get in, free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never played this before, but I bet I'll stink as badly as I do at all the other FBG contests.

Offense: Arizona

Defense: NY Jets

Getting into this late, I will play fair and pick teams that haven't kicked off yet:

Off: PHI

Def: MIN

Thank you for setting this up! Another year to embarrass myself. Late entry but should be good for the evening game kickoff.

O - Phi

D - SF

Looks like Valhallan and Utter Chaos tied for the lead week 1. If you don't have time to keep up with it Valhallan I will. Have plenty of time on my hands lately.

Users who are viewing this thread