What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1 $25 entry vs. 25 $1 entries (1 Viewer)

stuckinthemuck

Footballguy
Apart from the small hassles of entering and following 25 different contests, what arguments are there for entering a higher entry fee league than multiple smaller fee leagues at the same price point? Wouldn't we rather play against the dad who's betting his ten-year-old son's allowance for him, the high school kid procrastinating chemistry homework, and the newbie to DFS instead of someone who's confident enough to put $25 down on one entry? More objectively, I've seen in another thread that data exists showing higher cut lines in games with higher entry fees - where can we find this?

Asked similar Q in Assani's vlog thread.

I'm not that confident.

If I go to 20 or 50 games, I'm up and playing with house money type thinking

Depends what type of entry you are talking about.

$25 h2hs or double ups etc, no real reason for these unless you are playing HUGE volume. There is so much at the $1 and $2 level.

Tournaments and leagues you can justify since an entry fee that high usually cuts the number of entrys way down. Gives you a much smaller field to need to get by.

Users who are viewing this thread