What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 5 (1 Viewer)

So I won an entry into the Bootleg this week on FD. This tourney is way above my normal pay grade so I am looking for strategy advice. 25 entries, top 5 cash; 50k, 30k, 20k, 15k, 10k, My first impulse is to go chalky, Brady, Gronk, Freeman, etc, but while this is a small field you still need to have some outside the box plays to have a shot at winning. But I am not sure I have the stone go too crazy, like rolling out Alex Smith and Maclin.

This is very likely my only shot ever at a tourney of this size, I really do not want to waste it. Any ideas on how to approach the roster building?
offer Assani a % to help you out?

VA703 said:
Floyd&Johnson hurt in SD

wanted to go with Rivers but don't see how I can

Eli is only $200 more
Inman caught 3 for 88 like it was nothing. Gates is back. Floyd and Johnson are currently expected to play, though nothing certain yet and pretty even odds one or both don't play. Waiting for MNF is certainly a pain. Gpp only?

So I won an entry into the Bootleg this week on FD. This tourney is way above my normal pay grade so I am looking for strategy advice. 25 entries, top 5 cash; 50k, 30k, 20k, 15k, 10k, My first impulse is to go chalky, Brady, Gronk, Freeman, etc, but while this is a small field you still need to have some outside the box plays to have a shot at winning. But I am not sure I have the stone go too crazy, like rolling out Alex Smith and Maclin.

This is very likely my only shot ever at a tourney of this size, I really do not want to waste it. Any ideas on how to approach the roster building?
offer Assani a % to help you out?
It's not uncommon for someone in Wadsworth's spot to sell shares. Ask John Lee for details if interested.

Tennessee_ATO said:
Scoresman said:
Someone tell me why FBG (and other sites' projections) are so low on Blount this week. Per PFF, the matchup is perfect in every way. Blount is coming off a great performance too. I know it comes down to guessing Bellichick RBs and all that, but the signs are all there.
Because Belidick seems like he gameplans to screw with fantasy players in the running game. Also there's the fact that Dallas can be had so many different ways.

sn0mm1s said:
Chaos Commish said:
karmarooster said:
Rotoworld has poo-pooed Dixon as the Bills RB if McCoy/Karlos are out, noting he's a plodder with career 3.4 ypc. Still, give him 12 caries at that average and a touch and he's at 10 points.

Seems too risky to play Thursday before we know the status of McCoy and Karlos for Sunday. But IF he's the starter... only needs 9 points to hit value. He had 1 yard and 1 TD in Week 1, and had a couple decent games last year -- 27 yards rushing 1 TD and 1 rec for 8 yards against NE, 54 yards rushing 1 TD and 1 rec for 8 yards against Jets.

FBGs projections right now have him only at 6 points (they have Karlos Williams around 6-8 points, so obviously that could change). I don't exactly love his talent but at (min price) $4,500 is this a foolish punt at RB2? The matchup against the Titans is decent, but they gave up just 12.3 points to all 3 Bucs RBs combined in week 1. Other matchups have been much better (Gore at 22 pts, Crow at 13 pts).
The cliche reply is, for a gpp, sure.
Heh... after placing dead last out of 3100+ using that same strategy I am wary of using cheap RBs even in GPPs. I figured Rawls would get a fair number of touches with Lynch out in a must win for Seattle. Also, figured that a wet game + winds ~16mph would cause the Eagles and Redskins to run more than usual. Both Rawls and Mathews had a good games the week before. Jones + Cobb + Beckham... what could go wrong? Apparently, quite a bit.

Matt Hasselbeck $4,800 Salary 2.2%Owned 15.38
Thomas Rawls $6,000 Salary 4.8% Owned 5.2
Ryan Mathews $5,900 Salary 0.7% Owned 0
Julio Jones $9,400 Salary 40.4% Owned 5.8
Randall Cobb $8,200 Salary 37% Owned 6.9
Odell Beckham Jr. $9,100 Salary 8.8% Owned 6.3
Greg Olsen $6,300 Salary 22.6% Owned 3.8
Mason Crosby $5,000 Salary 10.7% Owned 5
Seattle Seahawks $5,300 Salary 14% Owned 9
Total 57.38
Wow. That's a pretty glorious lineup right there. Similar to some of mine, but you definitely win.
It's stunning.

VA703 said:
Floyd&Johnson hurt in SD

wanted to go with Rivers but don't see how I can

Eli is only $200 more
Inman caught 3 for 88 like it was nothing. Gates is back. Floyd and Johnson are currently expected to play, though nothing certain yet and pretty even odds one or both don't play. Waiting for MNF is certainly a pain. Gpp only?
If any QB can chuck to random no-name WRs, it's Rivers. Remember a few years back when he was flinging it to Seyi Ajirotutu, Patrick Crayton, Legadu Naanee?

Wow, walk down memory lane there. Dude threw for 4,700 yards and no player had more than 59 receptions (Sproles) or 782 yards (Gates).

http://www.nfl.com/teams/sandiegochargers/statistics?season=2010&team=SD&seasonType=

Last edited by a moderator:
What cheap QBs are people looking at for cash games? I really want to go cheap so I can afford the studs at RB and WR with prime matchups, but so many red flags.

I'm scared of Alex Smith because the Chiefs haven't yet been in a situation where they could just feed Jamaal to run out the clock. That should change against the Bears.

Don't know if I can trust Jameis for cash even though hitting value shouldn't be terribly difficult.

Then I started considering McCown which is when I knew I needed to take a step back.

rough draft

QB Alex Smith 6900
RB Todd Gurley 6700
RB LeVeon Bell 9000
WR Emmanuel Sanders 7700
WR Julian Edelman 7700
WR Larry Fitzgerald 7400
TE Owen Daniels 4900
K Gostkow
D NY Giants 4300

I don't dislike Bortles at all, yet again this week. I think he's good for 13-15 as a 90% floor. I don't think 25 is even a remote possibility, but a ceiling of 20 seems about right.

ETA: Intended this to be a reply to Scoresman above.

What about Foles @ GB? Smith was able to put up some garbage time stats against them two weeks back. Through 5 weeks, at his current price of 6,400, he's got 3 weeks where he's at about 3x value, 1 week at almost 4x value, and two weeks of less than 2x (8 and 10 points against Pitt and Wash). I'd like to see Gurley in the screen game take one to the house. Not a bad option for GPP, but it's tough to go with any super cheap QBs for cash games. For midlevel QB, I like Rivers Eli and Bradford (still ugh on Bradford, but looks like it's turning around).

What cheap QBs are people looking at for cash games? I really want to go cheap so I can afford the studs at RB and WR with prime matchups, but so many red flags.

I'm scared of Alex Smith because the Chiefs haven't yet been in a situation where they could just feed Jamaal to run out the clock. That should change against the Bears.

Don't know if I can trust Jameis for cash even though hitting value shouldn't be terribly difficult.

Then I started considering McCown which is when I knew I needed to take a step back.
Mariota?

Mariota?
I'd rather have Rivers at $100 more. Higher floor, IMO.

I was taking about the sub-7000 QBs. I think I've moved on from considering them in cash games.

Anyone feeling t. Williams..Have a feeling NE will be up, but I just cant shake this bad feeling about the guy.

I've also been in search of a cheap QB and I'm starting to consider Cousins.

The Falcons allow 305 passing yards per game and that number is skewed by playing Dallas with Weeden in week 3 - where he wasn't allowed to throw it more than 5 yards downfield.

I like to match up my low cost QB with high potential for garbage time. Atlanta is a heavy favorite. The entire second half might be garbage time.

The big negative is that ATL is also fairly junky against the run as well. They've benefitted from being ahead so often. Only NE has fewer rushing attempts against them this year. The SKINS might think that their best bet is to keep the ball out of Ryan's hands by controlling the clock.

280 yards + 1 TD would give him 18. That's almost triple value. If DJax is back or Reed somehow gets cleared, then I think he's a solid play at $6,400.

The Falcons allow 305 passing yards per game and that number is skewed by playing Dallas with Weeden in week 3 - where he wasn't allowed to throw it more than 5 yards downfield.

I like to match up my low cost QB with high potential for garbage time. Atlanta is a heavy favorite. The entire second half might be garbage time.

The big negative is that ATL is also fairly junky against the run as well. They've benefitted from being ahead so often. Only NE has fewer rushing attempts against them this year. The SKINS might think that their best bet is to keep the ball out of Ryan's hands by controlling the clock.

280 yards + 1 TD would give him 18. That's almost triple value. If DJax is back or Reed somehow gets cleared, then I think he's a solid play at $6,400.
I like the analysis, but there lies the problem. Reed is almost certainly out, and DeSean appears to have less than 50% chance of playing. Who are they going to throw it to besides Garcon and the RB out of the backfield? Both Cousins and Foles appear to have some chance of hitting tourney value at low prices, but the Rams appear to be getting healthier -- Quick debuted last week, plus they've got Austin, Britt, and Cooks (not great, of course but I could not name a Wash WR or TE other than Garcon).

I like the analysis, but there lies the problem. Reed is almost certainly out, and DeSean appears to have less than 50% chance of playing. Who are they going to throw it to besides Garcon and the RB out of the backfield? Both Cousins and Foles appear to have some chance of hitting tourney value at low prices, but the Rams appear to be getting healthier -- Quick debuted last week, plus they've got Austin, Britt, and Cooks (not great, of course but I could not name a Wash WR or TE other than Garcon).
Jamison Crowder

Mariota?
I'd rather have Rivers at $100 more. Higher floor, IMO.

I was taking about the sub-7000 QBs. I think I've moved on from considering them in cash games.
What about Vick :scared:

Jamison Crowder
Decent punt play at $5,200. He led the team with 12 targets last week and caught 7 of them. 6 targets for 6 catches the week before.

Jamison Crowder
Decent punt play at $5,200. He led the team with 12 targets last week and caught 7 of them. 6 targets for 6 catches the week before.
I also think that Chris Thompson could have a busy day catching balls out of the backfield. Maybe they dust off Niles Paul.

Paul is on IR. Their current TEs are some guys named "Derek Carrier" and "Anthony McCoy" who are essentially 3rd and 4th string players.

Not sure about foles going up in GB...I felt I had such a solid cash lineup last week and it had 4 big names in it and all gave horrible points. This week I am not feeling too great about any lineup.

Paul is on IR. Their current TEs are some guys named "Derek Carrier" and "Anthony McCoy" who are essentially 3rd and 4th string players.
You're probably on the correct side of the Foles vs Cousins debate.

In truth, I'm having a very difficult time finding a low cost QB that I'm at all confident in.

Im struggling with putting freeman in a lineup. Yes he is rushing well right now, but Washington has the best run defense as of now.

Thoughts on this stud RB lineup for cash game:

B. Weeden - yeah, he really sucks as an NFL QB, but every QB against NE has racked up garbage time stats - 250 yars and 1 TD would reach value

L. Bell

J. Charles

L. Fitz

J. Edelman

A. Robinson - plays TB

O. Daniels - OAK sucks against TE, need to save salary somewhere

J. Lambo - who knows about kickers

C. Bengals - I really like these guys this week; they are always good at home on D; SEA isn't the same team on the road and their oline is struggling

B. Weeden - yeah, he really sucks as an NFL QB, but every QB against NE has racked up garbage time stats - 250 yars and 1 TD would reach value

L. Bell

J. Charles

L. Fitz

J. Edelman

A. Robinson - plays TB

C. Bengals - I really like these guys this week; they are always good at home on D; SEA isn't the same team on the road and their oline is struggling
Is it even certain that Weeden starts? Rumors that Cassell will be starting at some point, not clear when. Wouldn't play either one on Thursday before confirmation.

Im struggling with putting freeman in a lineup. Yes he is rushing well right now, but Washington has the best run defense as of now.
Struggling here as well. But it's not like WAS has faced fearsome rushing attacks so far. Also, the 4 rushing tds the Falcons laid on the Texans were the first 4 tds the Texans gave up all season. We're also talking about an RB whose receiving yards have increased each week. He got 10 points through the air in week 4.

L. Bell

J. Charles

L. Fitz

J. Edelman

A. Robinson - plays TB

If he starts I think he's pretty good value personally.

B. Weeden
Is it even certain that Weeden starts? Rumors that Cassell will be starting at some point, not clear when. Wouldn't play either one on Thursday before confirmation.
Thanks for the tip on Cassell - hadn't seen that blurb about him possibly not starting. Either way, gotta stay away from Weeden in the even he is pulled during the game. I was just foolling around with a lineup that included both stud RBs, but can't find a value QB for this week.

Have two variations that I think I will use in 50/50 double ups and a few 3 person leagues tomorrow...

Rivers

Bell and Gurley or Forsett and Freeman

K Allen

J Edelman

Maclin or E Sanders

Clay

Lambo

Giants

First crack at 50/50 lineup

Palmer

Bell

Lacy

Edelman

K. Wright

Hurns

Daniels

Gore

Bills

First crack at GPP which has a certain appeal

Bortles

Dixon (THE BOOBIE) - Charles in another one

Yeldon

OBJ

Hurns

Julio - G. Tate in another one

Clay

J. Charles - Fitzgerald in another one

Chiefs

Jacksonville has been somewhat quiet but decent, I think they might run away with it against Tampa this weekend making them very solid plays with likely low ownership

ETA: DK lineups

Short version for Thursday cash contests:

QB: Brady, Rivers. Contemplating Peyton, A Smith and Ryan.

RB: Bell, Charles, Forsett, Martin, Yeldon

WR: DT, Keenan Allen, Edelman, Sanders, Fitzgerald, Maclin, Robinson, Aiken, Crowder. Maybe Hankerson on Sunday if he's a go. Maybe Wright/Mariota stack in a long shot tourny. I digress.

TE: Gronk, Gates, Clay, Daniels

K: No clue.

Def: Giants, Broncos, and no clue.

Interestingly (to me anyway) when I ask the IVC to fill in the last 2 WR slots with this core lineup:

Bortles

Charles

Bell

Fitzgerald

______

______

Daniels

Bryant

NYG

I get 3 completely different sets of WRs for each option:

Maurile -- J. Matthews, Moncrief (total score of 125.2 for him, 123.4 average)

Dodds -- Edelman, T. Williams (total score of 124 for him, 123.9 average)

Sigmund -- Maclin, James Jones (total score of 129.2 for him, 125 average)

The "average" matches Sigmund's, but his score is so high for those 2 that it skews the mean quite a bit. I like the Jones play and Maclin might be appealing to me as well -- he gets so many targets -- but I'm not sold just yet.

I'm avoiding the Dallas-NE game for my Thursday action. I've got a really sneaky suspicion that the game script for that game won't go as planned. The guppies have wagered about 88% of the early money on NE, driving that line up to 10 in some spots. The books are resisting pushing the line higher, but even at 9.5 well less than 20% of the action is coming in on Dallas. I can feel the sharps frothing at the bit to load-up if the line hits 10.5 and covering easily. I've got a niggling feeling that the game will be tighter than the line and, more importantly for DFS, below the O/U. And FWIW, historically gamblers overestimate Belichick's post-bye success (he's 1-4-1 ATS following byes). The under and/or Dallas catching 10 would be the way I might play that game if I still wagered heavily on sports. I'm not saying I'm ready to wager that way, but I'm willing to wait a little longer to take Brady/Gronk/Edelman/Lewis/et al.

Struggling here as well. But it's not like WAS has faced fearsome rushing attacks so far. Also, the 4 rushing tds the Falcons laid on the Texans were the first 4 tds the Texans gave up all season. We're also talking about an RB whose receiving yards have increased each week. He got 10 points through the air in week 4.
MIA, STL, NYG, PHI :X

Interestingly (to me anyway) when I ask the IVC to fill in the last 2 WR slots with this core lineup:

Bortles

Charles

Bell

Fitzgerald

______

______

Daniels

Bryant

NYG

The "average" matches Sigmund's, but his score is so high for those 2 that it skews the mean quite a bit. I like the Jones play and Maclin might be appealing to me as well -- he gets so many targets -- but I'm not sold just yet.

I'm avoiding the Dallas-NE game for my Thursday action. I've got a really sneaky suspicion that the game script for that game won't go as planned. The guppies have wagered about 88% of the early money on NE, driving that line up to 10 in some spots. The books are resisting pushing the line higher, but even at 9.5 well less than 20% of the action is coming in on Dallas. I can feel the sharps frothing at the bit to load-up if the line hits 10.5 and covering easily. I've got a niggling feeling that the game will be tighter than the line and, more importantly for DFS, below the O/U. And FWIW, historically gamblers overestimate Belichick's post-bye success (he's 1-4-1 ATS following byes). The under and/or Dallas catching 10 would be the way I might play that game if I still wagered heavily on sports. I'm not saying I'm ready to wager that way, but I'm willing to wait a little longer to take Brady/Gronk/Edelman/Lewis/et al.
On NE -- you know what they did to the Bills and the Jags? Now the face a team far, far worse IMO without Romo Dez or Lee. And take a look at Bill's record after the bye.... (although that's not relevant to the line).

Bortles

Charles

Bell

Fitzgerald

______

______

Daniels

Bryant

NYG

On NE -- you know what they did to the Bills and the Jags? Now the face a team far, far worse IMO without Romo Dez or Lee. And take a look at Bill's record after the bye.... (although that's not relevant to the line).
I don't think either the Bills or the Jags are better than the Dallas team that will take the field on Sunday*. I think the Bills might actually suck to be honest. We're now 25% of the way through the season and they're a bottom-third defense. Sure, NE shredded them but I'm not convinced that's necessarily a big deal. That opening Indy throttling looks pretty pedestrian right now. I'm not convinced the moribund Titans won't beat Buffalo this week (admitted a far from full-strength Buffalo team). Mariota is a semi-enticing play to me actually.

I didn't say I think Dallas will win (I don't). I also didn't say I'm fading NE all weekend -- just with my Thursday action, pending getting more information.

My brother thinks I'm an idiot and is building 90% of his lineups around Gronk. He's convinced NE destroys Dallas and does most of it through the air. He also won a ton on FD last week and I took a beating, so recently he's the guy to listen to between us.

I'm just sharing my assessment and thought process.

ETA: *That is just an analysis of the defensive side of the ball. Dallas adds some pretty significant pieces this week.

1. The Redskins run D is good, but keep in mind they have played the Dolphins, Rams before Gurley, Giants, and the still fluttering Eagles.

2. Volume is more predictive of fantasy points than match-up. Freeman is getting 25-30 touches a game and catching a ton of passes.

3. ATL has a top 5 offensive line right now.

4. Still priced at $7600, keep using him until his price goes up.

The only downside is the return of Coleman... I don't think he'll compete for Freeman for many touches but for redzone touches, I'm not sure how that will go down this week.

I'm jumping off the Freeman train this week as well. He may not even get 20 touches with Coleman back, Washington's run D is good (its 7th in DVOA) and the skins secondary is a disaster.

I'll take my chances with Forsett and save the $400

anywho, GPP thoughts.

QB's I like:

Russell Wilson, only if Marshawn Lynch plays. Yeah the offensive line looks like a mess, but Wilson is a guy that can overcome this by scrambling for yards or finding an open receiver after he dances around a lot. I also think he can exploit Tyler Lockett downfield. Seahawks D should keep this game close which I prefer for top QBs.

Carlson Palmer. Fitzgerald's veteran savvy should be able to take advantage of the DET CBs every now and then, but I'm really looking forward to watching John Brown indoors at Ford Field. Really think he can take the top off the defense in this one.

Sam Bradford. Showed some signs of life last week throwing a bit more deep. Brandon Browner has been playing poor, and Jordan Matthews is getting a ton of targets.

Eli Manning. SF had a tough game trying to contain Rodgers last week, but I think Eli and ODB really blow this game up at home. ODB should be peppered with targets again but has an easier match-up this week, and Eli is finding other receivers to throw the ball to as well.

Jay Cutler is an interesting one, especially if Alshon Jeffery plays. Can see him throwing it a ton to Bennett, Royal and Forte out of the backfield in this one.

RBs I like:

Devonta Freeman. An elite RB1 and still only priced at $7600.

Eddie Lacy... again. Playing at home, still getting touches, Rodgers should be able to move the chains well enough. As long as Kuhn doesn't vulture Eddie Lacy should be alright this game at a modest price.

Doug Martin. Getting a lot of touches, and should have a better gamescript this week (at home) against the Jaguars. He's been running well.

WRs I like:

Jordan Matthews. Getting targets, Saints a good play on paper, Bradford showed some life last week.

Sanders/DThomas but I'm nervous to play them as the Broncos D can do some serious damage in this game against Carr

ODB. As stated earlier, think he goes off.

Eddie Royal. Bears should have to throw a lot in this one to keep up with the Chiefs, and he got targeted 10 times last week. I like him regardless if Jeffery plays or not.

Tyler Lockett. It'd be nice if he got more targets, but his freakiness as an athlete should surprise a lot of Bengals defensive players.

Willie Snead. Simply has the trust of Brees right now, and is pretty good PPR-wise. Not sure if he'll ever find the endzone though.

John Brown. I think he goes bonkers this game in the indoor field in Detroit. Palmer playing well, offensive line should be able to keep him upright. Addition of Ellington helps to move the chains against a decent Detroit defense.

Allen Robinson. He's still the #1, Bortles is playing well enough, and he doesn't have a tough match-up against the Bucs CBs. Can see 100 yards and a TD here, price is low at $6300.

TEs I like:

Gronk. Nuff said.

Bennett. Getting plenty of targets, redzone looks, Cutler should be able to move the chains against the Chiefs.

Owen Daniels because Raiders. Again, if the game gets out of hand because of the Broncos D, then he could catch nothing.

L. Bell

J. Charles

L. Fitz

J. Edelman

A. Robinson - plays TB

That's not a good rumor. Dallas is a mess, but Weeden is the guy. So says the coach in a press conference and JJ gave a huge vote of confidence. Something like saying nothing he did warrants a change. Cassell hasn't even earned a game day uniform yet. Kellen Moore has a better chance to start this week. Weeden's qb rating is 108. He drove the team 91 yards to tie the game in the last two minutes. The d lost that game.

anywho, GPP thoughts.
Thanks, I use Fan Duel for gpps and the discussion here is generally about cash. My approach for gpps is to choose 3-4 cores of 4 or 5 players regardless of % owned and often with crossover. From there I seek solid combos while seeking the low % guys who are getting touches. I'm with you on Freeman, Robinson, and Matthews with my placeholders, but I plan to spend all day tomorrow watching last weekends games and starting the process during TNF.

ETA: I think Stafford is about to turn the corner. As rough as the game in Seattle was, if not for that fumble, Detroit beats Seattle in their house. AZ offense could turn that one into a shootout. Other than that I am stuck working with Brady and Rivers at this point.

Bloom tweeted an interesting comment about Beasely and Witten getting garbage #s in the short passing game after NE moves out to a big lead on Dallas. I can't argue with it.
The injury to Dunbar probably helps those two as well. He was stealing a bunch of those short passing targets.

Here's a few guys I'm liking early on this week (still only halfway through watching the Week 4 games though):

QB-

Alex Smith- Cheap and played pretty well last week. 3 nice targets in Maclin, Kelce and Charles. Facing a mediocre Chicago defense.

Philip Rivers- His OL scares me and his WRs are banged up. But he just keeps putting up numbers. Nice price.

Tom Brady- If you're paying for a top QB, he's the guy IMO. Absolutely on fire so far.

RB-

LeVeon Bell- Teo and the Chargers LBs looked like they were running in mud trying to cover CLE's RBs last week. Big receiving day.

Justin Forsett- Flacco is going to have to throw it to him a bunch. Like him even more if Taliaferro is inactive.

Devonta Freeman- Tougher matchup, but have to ride the hot hand sometimes.

Eddie Lacy- Only way GB will slow the Rams pass rush is a heavy dose of Lacy. Top LB Ogletree just went down with a season-ending injury too.

WR-

Julio Jones- One bad week due to game script, but still the top option.

Jeremy Maclin- Underpriced with a really nice matchup.

James Jones- Will be worth watching for news on Cobb and Adams injuries, but he's a good option no matter what.

Emmanuel Sanders- Feels like Manning is due for a big game at some point and Sanders is a high floor-high ceiling guy.

Percy Harvin- With the RBs banged up, think he has a bigger role and he's really cheap.

TE-

Witten, Clay, Bennett and Eifert all look pretty good in the mid-priced range.

Good write ups guys.... I'll throw in my 2 cents

QB- Brady , Like everyone else, if I can spend, it's him

Winston- Still a fan of cheap QBs when possible and Jax at home is always tempting. Think he will have his best stat lines in the games they win unlike most QBs

Bradford- What can I say, I can't quit him

RB- Charles/Bell- I feel like you need 1 of the 2 beasts this week considering the matchups. Both have very high floors for cash games

Freeman- We all know the story. He will be highly owned and I can't fade him again

Forsett- Has to score a TD sometime and Browns at home. Price dropped

Lewis- They still have barely raised his price

Martin- Good matchup, good price, everyone says he's running great

Gurley- Don't love the matchup, but probably last chance before the price hike

WR- Julio- No brainer if you can fit him

Maclin- Good price, they throw to him constantly and the Bears are awful

KAllen- They throw to him constantly and steelers can't cover, I do worry Pitts will grind out a lower scoring game without Ben though

JBrown- Easily best player at this price point

JMatthews- Why did he come off the field so much? Price drops again. Still think huge days coming but scared to try to guess it

TE- Would love to go Gronk, but won't be able to afford him looking at the studs I need at RB/WR, might be a reason to go Brady in 50/50 if can afford him

Clay/Bennett/Gates/Walker

Gonna have to go cheap K/D, NYG or SF maybe

I threw this together- thoughts?
  • QB
    Nick Foles
    STL @ GBTHIS SUNDAY 1PM EDT
  • RB
    Jamaal Charles
    KC V CHITHIS SUNDAY 1PM EDT
  • RB
    Le'Veon Bell
    PIT @ SDTHIS MONDAY 8:30PM EDT
  • WR
    James Jones
    GB V STLTHIS SUNDAY 1PM EDT
  • WR
    Allen Hurns
    JAC @ TBTHIS SUNDAY 1PM EDT
  • WR
    Kamar Aiken
    BAL V CLETHIS SUNDAY 1PM EDT
  • TE
    Rob Gronkowski
    NE @ DALTHIS SUNDAY 4:25PM EDT
  • K
    Josh Lambo
    SD V PITTHIS MONDAY 8:30PM EDT
  • D
    New York Giants

first attempt

Brady

Dixon

Forsett

ODB

Edelman

Maclin

Kelce

Tucker

Giants

$200 left over so I may go back and take another look at K/D

I bought a $2 lottery ticket this morning...

Cousins- Should throw a ton against ATL

Forsett- Like Cheese said above, he has to score a TD sometime, right?

Gurley- If anything like last week, shouldn't be hard to hit value

Julio

Hopkins

Crowder- Seems to have some chemistry with Cousins

Gronk

Lambo

NYG

Who knows...

Hopkins is an interesting discussion. Dodds loves him and he'll be the only real target, but Vontae Davis is impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread