What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Christine Michael Volume 3: Inevitable Greatness Soon Achieved (3 Viewers)

Two boneheads... Michael probably knows the playbook better than Brown does.

If I had to guess, Michael gets the first shot??

Brown has also been a Seahawk for a while...Rotoworld is saying that Seattle already named Bryce the starter, FWIW. Whether that changes with the man, the myth, the legend C-Mike in the fold I have no idea.

Carroll has already said Brown is starting this week.. I can't believe i'm considering adding him lol.
on monday carroll also said harris and brown would compete for carries, then harris got cut.

btw, this is hilarious and with all c-mike drama i think of this thread and laugh

Carroll has already said Brown is starting this week.. I can't believe i'm considering adding him lol.
on monday carroll also said harris and brown would compete for carries, then harris got cut.

btw, this is hilarious and with all c-mike drama i think of this thread and laugh
I came to the conclusion CMike wasn't anything other than a replacement level players a while ago. As such, I have mostly stayed away from CMike drama since about page 100 of 1st thread, but I gotta say between not believing in Bryce Brown and the potential for anyone who gets 10+ touches in that offense I might be able to talk myself into coming around.

Had the roster space (Rawls), missed Brown on the waiver run, and don't have to start him... that, coupled with the question about whether Seattle would really trust their backfield to Brown (reportedly just as much of a knucklehead, but with far less knowledge of the system), made picking him up as a FA an easy choice... :popcorn: on Sunday....

Had the roster space (Rawls), missed Brown on the waiver run, and don't have to start him... that, coupled with the question about whether Seattle would really trust their backfield to Brown (reportedly just as much of a knucklehead, but with far less knowledge of the system), made picking him up as a FA an easy choice... :popcorn: on Sunday....
I think Brown has better instincts then Michaels. Michaels just blasts straight ahead even if it is into the back of his own lineman.

I think Brown has better instincts then Michaels. Michaels just blasts straight ahead even if it is into the back of his own lineman.
NTTAWWT

The crazy thing is, they have two similar backs, with the same sets of strengths and weaknesses, in Bryce Brown and Christine Michael. I suppose they must be hoping that one or the other emerges here. No doubt both Brown and Michael are supremely athletic, and if one of them "hits", he could have tremendous value for FF playoff teams. Now, which one?

CMike is taking jersey #32 instead of #33 this time around. Different number, so I think its safe to expect different results

No way to decipher what is going to happen with this backfield. Glad I went for Denard Robinson over Brown on my WW yesterday.

Maybe CM can learn half the playbook, and BB the other half. That'd probably be good enough to get them by until Marshawn is back.

Seattle is just gonna go shotgun and sling it instead with Fred Jackson to pass protect.
Seattle has been extremely reluctant to use FJax more than a couple times a game. I would wager if they went this route, it would be Coleman getting the bulk of the snaps. Pretty good all around athlete, decent hands, good blocker. Don't be surprised if he gets a decent amount of snaps anyway you shake it. Think of him as a poor man's Marcel Reece.

Last edited by a moderator:
The points leader in our league just picked him up. If I somehow make it to next week and lose because of CMIKE, they guy whom I've had rostered for roughly 80% of the past 3 seasons I may just take myself out.

Users who are viewing this thread