Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Christine Michael Volume 3: Inevitable Greatness Soon Achieved

I was searching for a comment I made about setting the O/U on Randle being arrested at 6 weeks - it's somewhere in here, but I'm done searching :bowtie:

I found these that stood out to me:

over/under on when he will be cut?

I say 3 weeks.

Wow, spot on.

Dunbar out for the year, Randle went off the reservation, and now it's just McFadden in front of him?

I've definitely been laughing at the hype, but ANY back that only has DMC standing in his way, with that offensive line, is worth a roster spot.

This is why I own Turbin, even in leagues I don't own DMC.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My God. How awful of a locker room presence do you have to be when the team decides you're more of a distraction than Greg Hardy?

Probably signed him so that they could get a read on Cowboys offensive play signals. Unfortunately Michael doesn't know them.

Hey guys the shtick was okay for awhile but it's not really that funny and defeats the purpose of actually trying to have a thread related to player news and information. If we had a Michael thread a

I know CMike is going to explode this year and will be a fantasy stud in the playoffs, but I don't think it will be with the Skins. I think he needs a 4th team and that's where he is going to really breakout.

No he won't. He's been on my team for the majority of the past 3 years. Listening to my Cowboys podcasts and I'm convinced he's a dope. Doesnt want to or can't figure out how to learn the plays.

Sorry, I guess I was inappropriately using sarcasm. Shame on me?

Why are people still bumping this thread? Is it just a way to poke fun at the people who pimped him for so long? Time to let it go.

I disagree.

This guy is an Alfred Morris injury, a Matt Jones fumble, and a Chris Thompson drop away from being the guy in Washington

I'm surprised Bloom didn't have him in the upgraded category this week for this exact reason!

Why are people still bumping this thread? Is it just a way to poke fun at the people who pimped him for so long? Time to let it go.

I disagree.

This guy is an Alfred Morris injury, a Matt Jones fumble, and a Chris Thompson drop away from being the guy in Washington

I'm surprised Bloom didn't have him in the upgraded category this week for this exact reason!

Read up. We aren't allowed to joke around in here anymore.

I disagree.

You really need to stop Brew. Seriously there is no gain for you in whatever you are trying to accomplish and frankly you come off as being childish.

I am asking you to stop. Please. Let's let the CMike phenomenon die and become the Bryce Brown equivalent thread that it always deserved to be.

I disagree.

If you want to joke around in here, which is all this thread has become, let's all agree to have it moved to the Shark Pool where it belongs.

I disagree.

OH man, I'm sorry. I'll put my tie on and be mr serious. I hope Joe does the same for Bloom next time he upgrades a RB 6 consecutive weeks after being inactive. Come on Bloom stop joking around please we are trying to have a serious conversation here about upgrades and down grades.

In my defense, everything I said above is true... He is just that far away from being the guy in Washington.

He was behind THREE running backs to start the yr in Dallas yet Bloom had a centerfold of CMike taped to his computer screen or something since week 1. His situation in Washington is no different than how he started in Dallas...

I disagree.

You really need to stop Brew. Seriously there is no gain for you in whatever you are trying to accomplish and frankly you come off as being childish.

I am asking you to stop. Please. Let's let the CMike phenomenon die and become the Bryce Brown equivalent thread that it always deserved to be.

Since you asked nicely

I disagree.

Since you asked nicely

I will take you at face value and say Thank You, I appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...

Two boneheads... Michael probably knows the playbook better than Brown does.

If I had to guess, Michael gets the first shot??

Carroll has already said Brown is starting this week.. I can't believe i'm considering adding him lol.

Brown has also been a Seahawk for a while...Rotoworld is saying that Seattle already named Bryce the starter, FWIW. Whether that changes with the man, the myth, the legend C-Mike in the fold I have no idea.

Carroll has already said Brown is starting this week.. I can't believe i'm considering adding him lol.

on monday carroll also said harris and brown would compete for carries, then harris got cut.

btw, this is hilarious and with all c-mike drama i think of this thread and laugh

• Like 1

on monday carroll also said harris and brown would compete for carries, then harris got cut.

btw, this is hilarious and with all c-mike drama i think of this thread and laugh

I came to the conclusion CMike wasn't anything other than a replacement level players a while ago. As such, I have mostly stayed away from CMike drama since about page 100 of 1st thread, but I gotta say between not believing in Bryce Brown and the potential for anyone who gets 10+ touches in that offense I might be able to talk myself into coming around.

Had the roster space (Rawls), missed Brown on the waiver run, and don't have to start him... that, coupled with the question about whether Seattle would really trust their backfield to Brown (reportedly just as much of a knucklehead, but with far less knowledge of the system), made picking him up as a FA an easy choice... :popcorn: on Sunday....

Seriously? WTF. am I really gonna be forced to pick this bum up in addition to Brown and wait til Sunday morning to see who's starting?

If you are desperate enough to start Bryce Brown in the semifinals, then yes.

Seriously? WTF. am I really gonna be forced to pick this bum up in addition to Brown and wait til Sunday morning to see who's starting?

If you are desperate enough to start Bryce Brown in the semifinals, then yes.

My semifinal opponent is (desperate enough to start Brown), so, even more exciting to watch and see what Cmike will do...

Had the roster space (Rawls), missed Brown on the waiver run, and don't have to start him... that, coupled with the question about whether Seattle would really trust their backfield to Brown (reportedly just as much of a knucklehead, but with far less knowledge of the system), made picking him up as a FA an easy choice... :popcorn: on Sunday....

I think Brown has better instincts then Michaels. Michaels just blasts straight ahead even if it is into the back of his own lineman.

I think Brown has better instincts then Michaels. Michaels just blasts straight ahead even if it is into the back of his own lineman.
NTTAWWT

The crazy thing is, they have two similar backs, with the same sets of strengths and weaknesses, in Bryce Brown and Christine Michael. I suppose they must be hoping that one or the other emerges here. No doubt both Brown and Michael are supremely athletic, and if one of them "hits", he could have tremendous value for FF playoff teams. Now, which one?