What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 9 (1 Viewer)

Do any of you guys play the Monday-Thursday slates? Had a buddy tell me those smaller slates were where he was making most of his money this year, but honestly they feel to me like the margin of error is razor thin.

For this week, for example, you can pretty much have any player you want.

Wouldn't almost everyone roll out the following?

Rivers

McCoy/Ivory

Langford

Jeffery

Marshall/Decker

Stevie

Gates

Kicker

Jets D

The plays seem very obvious, so it seems very likely if you're wrong on any one of them in a 2-game slate, you're losing $$. Someone explain these to me and the strategy behind them... obviously folks are winning out there on them.
Never occurred to me to try one of these. I tried a $5 ticket just for the heck of it.

Ok, how many points will I score tonight on MNF?

I'm on Fanduel and have 130 points but still have TE A. Gates, WR A. Jeffery, and WR S. Johnson.

To win the 500,000 dollar 1st place prize I would have to score 229. Don't think I'll make it, but it is possible....

How many points do you guys think those three will score ?

thanks,

Jim

Im at 95 points currently with Langford and Johnson to go tonight. The cash line as of now is 115. Need a big night from both..I am already cashing in all other LU's.

Good luck, Wads. How many entries did you put in? Flipping through the top 100 reinforces why I would not throw any money at that kind of tournament unless I was playing with funny money, which I likely never will be.

Good luck, Wads. How many entries did you put in? Flipping through the top 100 reinforces why I would not throw any money at that kind of tournament unless I was playing with funny money, which I likely never will be.
Seven
update please
Up 5.Alshon has 10.1pts.
Thanks Bobcat. Yea, it is looking rough, but still have chips and a chair.
I figure you're more busy watching the game and Live Scoring. :D

Sorry for your luck this week Wads. I didnt see it coming but finished 2nd in a $1 and $2 250 man leagues. Finally off the shneid.

I'm so sick of GPPs. Every time I cash in one, I only get double my entry fee. I'm so done with them. I might as well play a small league!

Had so many shares of Alshon, Gates, Stevie J, Gould, Lambo and man If the 2nd half was like the first. A TD by any of them, each had targets, would of been money in the bank. Still about a 50% profit on entry fees. Had 100% Crabtree and probably somewhere like 80% ABrown. Cut lines were pretty ridiculous. After the 1PM games I was winning a few K in the Sunday Million with my Mariota/Walker stack. Too bad the 1PM slate had all my players!

Players that killed me this week. Ingram. Ingram. Ingram. I'll throw the Saints D in there too. (Eli/Brady as well)

I can't seem to figure out DK on a consistent basis though. Had 100% Alshon/ABrown and still lost some money.

Gates's TD catch standing woulda been helpful, almost certainly pushing 2 of my cash lineups over the triple-up cash line. As it is +21% for the week in NFL. I will take that any time. I'm finally starting to get some consistency. My only turd (and it was a big ole turd) was my Ben cash lineup. It was my hedgie lineup.

gain of $400 this week. Not bad. I had Ingram in way too many line-ups, but I was so sure he was going to have a great game.

Alshon finished with 10 catches for 151 yards. Dont know if he was shadowed by verett or not. If so, the FO ranking would appear reasonable.

The Ingram play was correct. He played almost every snap, had 27 touches and had 5 carries inside the 5 and at least 2 from the 1 just didn't convert.

Sometimes it doesn't all fall right but you had to have some shares of him this week

The Ingram play was correct. He played almost every snap, had 27 touches and had 5 carries inside the 5 and at least 2 from the 1 just didn't convert.

Sometimes it doesn't all fall right but you had to have some shares of him this week
GPP? Sure I guess.

Has anyone done the CBS double-up on FD? It's like the FBG contest. I'm wondering (1) how high the cutlines have generally been in relation to "regular" double ups and (2) how easy are tickets to get.

Any info would be appreciated.
As an FYI, the cutline on this contest was ~4 points lower than the FBG double-up. I didn't win a ticket though @ 142.28. I can't readily tell what the ticket cut-off was.

Here's the link to this week's contest.

https://www.fanduel.com/fanduel-cbs-championship

Has anyone done the CBS double-up on FD? It's like the FBG contest. I'm wondering (1) how high the cutlines have generally been in relation to "regular" double ups and (2) how easy are tickets to get.

As an FYI, the cutline on this contest was ~4 points lower than the FBG double-up. I didn't win a ticket though @ 142.28. I can't readily tell what the ticket cut-off was.

Unless they had multiple entries I found the cut off in that one to be 123.3 (the other guys had 117.36 and 111.12). I have not received tickets yet but sometimes those don't show up right away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unless they had multiple entries I found the cut off in that one to be 123.3 (the other guys had 117.36 and 111.12). I have not received tickets yet but sometimes those don't show up right away.
Well that's even better news. I may max this one out this week if the ticket threshold is that low. Wishing I found it sooner.

wow, didn't even realize... didn't covert on 2 of them and one of them Brees had a QB sneak a TD?

Darn. Sometimes it just doesn't work out, that's football.

Users who are viewing this thread