What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 11 (1 Viewer)

I have freeman, west and eagles in every single contest. On vacation so couldnt make morning adjustments. First week of the season that I will lose money. It was a nice run.

Crushed 1pm,cashed everything.

Fitz Amendola and Gronk could get me above enough cut lines for a nice week.

Are the Thu-Sun cut lines even going to get above 100? Sun-Mon and Sun Only might not get much higher.

Last edited by a moderator:
in 2nd in the fan duel FBG tourney with Gronk left. will probably fade badly but still cool to have a shot at a decent cash.

I managed to avoid the Freeman injury debacle and largely miss the West injury debacle. And I built my #1 Sun-Mon cash lineup around Cam. So you would think I had some big scores. But you would think wrong. I'm winning a lot of money right now, but I largely faded MNF so that will change dramatically. I have Gronk in 1 cash lineup (sitting at 89.90 and currently +100%) and Amendola in another (sitting at 96.74 with a Fitz going and currently +175%). Amendola's ownership percentage is really high and Gronk's is pretty high, so I'm actually in the odd position of wanting 2 of my players to not do well because of ownership percentages.

Holy ####. i have legit shot to win FBG fan duel tourney. in 2nd place with Gronk left and have pretty big lead on almost everyone below me who have a player left.

Only way i get screwed and don't place top 3 is if some WR outscores Gronk by a lot.

Should very likely win 3k with shot at 5k.

Holy ####. i have legit shot to win FBG fan duel tourney. in 2nd place with Gronk left and have pretty big lead on almost everyone below me who have a player left.

Only way i get screwed and don't place top 3 is if some WR outscores Gronk by a lot.

Good luck. I have no shot at winning, but hopefully can min-cash enough to make a little sumthin-sumthin.

That's pretty cool. Congrats!

probably my worst week in dfs. So sad as I thought my LU's this week were good.

Carr

AP

West

Freeman

S. Johnson

Crabtree

d. Murray

Decker

Kelce

calvin. johnson

gates

Lines were really low this week across the board. Ended up playing the following lineups:

Thursdays - Carr, D. Murray, West, Decker, Crabtree, Amendola, Gronk, Bailey, Panthers

Sundays - Sanchize, D. Murray, West, Julio, Fitz, Crabtree, Olsen, Bailey, Panthers

Sunday-Mondays - Sanchize, D. Murray, West, Julio, Fitz, Crabtree, Olsen, Bailey, Panthers

Panthers were huge today with nearly 20 points... big time cushion when your defense crushes it. Carr was awful, but those Thursday cutlines are only 10-15 points above my current standing and I've got two players left, who should theoretically represent a big part of NE's offense. I think I've got a solid chance there.

The Sundays all cashed very easily - was top-12 in all 28 50/50s I played.

The Sunday-Mondays are all also in the top-10, so I should be just fine heading into tonight. Strong week for me, but managed to avoid the carnage and nail the defense.

Good luck!

Right now In my 4 LU's I am sitting like this.

74.8 points. Money line around 75-80. Still have Amendola and Gostkowski to go

107.64 points. Money line 75-80. Amendola to go tonight

71.6 points. money line 75-80. Brady to go tonight

80.36 points. Money line around 80. Gostkowski to go tonight.

Season long league. Losing 34-57. He still has gostkowski going tonight and I have Brady, Amendola, and Blount.

Think I just need to watch game of thrones tonight instead of the game..Ill be yelling too much..lol

Anyone have an approach to the 4-game slate?

Heavy NE (Gronk, Amen, maybe Blount) with Stafford or Newton?

Lacy seems like a nice bargain.

Bobcat10 said:
Anyone have an approach to the 4-game slate?

Heavy NE (Gronk, Amen, maybe Blount) with Stafford or Newton?

Lacy seems like a nice bargain.
You know, after last week I had decided I was done with the Mon-Thu, but a 4 game slate is interesting to look at...

Had Marshawn Lynch on two tickets based on optimism he'd play yesterday.

That's the last time I will fall for that nonsense.

Changed it a bit. Not much variance.

Brady

murray

stewart

calvin

sammy

amendola

olsen

prater

Lions

Cam

murray

stewart

sammy

calvin

amendola

olsen

crosby

packers

Last edited by a moderator:
-100+ after tonight's game. Carr/crabtree/fitz/decker and of course losing west and Freeman in every lineup hurt. Sucks.

Ultimately a very good week for me, after 8 weeks of floundering around a bit I've finally started getting into a bit of a rhythm and my lineups are now returning based on my relative confidence level in each. My scores were low, but since we are graded on the curve it was all good. Would have been very, very good if I had stopped at 2 Sun-Mon cash lineups instead of 3.

Lines were really low this week across the board.
They were incredibly low for Sunday-Monday games on Fanduel! I've only been playing this year, but I've never seen cut lines below 100. And four out of the five 50/50 games that I played were below 90. The other was 91, I'm pretty sure. Just so strange.

Carr's struggles and Freeman's injury killed me this week, was on the fence all week on whether or not to fade him too :kicksrock:

Thinking of going more WR-heavy with my budget from now on.

Best week this year - broke even on the million tourny, but one of my 50/50 lineup's went off - thank God I played it in a 250 man league and took first.

Man I more than doubled up with some terrible lineups this week, won 4/5 with a lineup that got less than 90 pts.

Amendola and Gostkowski somehow redeemed the week for me. I finshed 50th or 49th in over half of my 100 person 50/50s. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread