What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which do you hate more? (1 Viewer)

Which do you hate more?

• Total voters
Puppy, Dolphins, KKK for me.

KKK strikes too close to home for me. I know some real whackos.

Puppy Mill and Nazis are no brainers. I don't really hate the Pats in fact I am rather enjoying their run. But I was a 9 yr old home team fan of the 72 Dolphins.

I thought Puppy Mill Operators vs Small Town Cops would be a shutout. Or are these obscure bands I don't know about?

Puppy Mill and Nazis are no brainers. I don't really hate the Pats in fact I am rather enjoying their run. But I was a 9 yr old home team fan of the 72 Dolphins.
Hate the Pats is possible, but can't deny that they are really good. Also part of me is truly hopes they win the SB just to see Roger Goodell have to hand trophy to Tom Brady and Mr. Kraft. He hid from their season opening game, but he couldn't hide from this.

What if there was a Cop who was a patriot fan who was also a secret Nazi.

#### that guy.

The Pats/Phins question is a tad unfair...

It would have been funny if you had mixeeed and matched these like ... who do you hate more, Puppy mill operators or .... Nazis.... the KKK or ... the Pats.

I don't understand the Pats hate. Why do you hate successful talent? Or is this just bandwagoning for the mouth-breathers that love to yell "Cheaters?"

Users who are viewing this thread