What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Ask tipandpick"--Week 11 Edition (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Lee

Footballguy
Let's keep this rolling for the rest of the 2015 season...

For those of you who missed the original thread, you pose your DFS question(s) in this thread, download the Periscope app, follow @tipandpick, and watch me answer your question(s) LIVE at 11 AM (EST) on Periscope on Sunday morning.

Be sure to include the following information with each question:

• DFS site you are playing?
  • Game format (cash, GPP, hybrid)?
  • Salary of the player(s) in question?

To download Periscope:

iPhone/iPad/Mac download link: https://itunes.apple...d972909677?mt=8

Android download link: https://play.google....e.android&hl=en

After downloading the app, just follow me (@tipandpick) and you will be able to see/hear my responses to each of your questions in the 11th hour, literally, on Sunday mornings!

Well, happy born on date TnP (next week).

My question for this week revolves around GPP LU in general, but FD specifically.

On a full Sun/ Mon slate, after you identify those players that are going to make your GPP team and complete the process of filling the roster, do you revisit if you have $100, $200, $500, $1000 salary remaining?

In a week like this where there are so many high variance players like Crabs, Charmander West etc, is it imperative to work down the salary to get a 200+ pt LU?

I'll be in NE PHL next week if you want to grab a birthday beer.

With all the cheap fill in quarterbacks this week are there any you are looking at for cash? GPP? And do any of these guys change your opinion on the defenses theyre playing?

Mark Sanchez vs Tampa Bay
TJ Yates vs NYJ
Matt Hasselback at ATL
Brock Osweiler at CHI
Case Keenum at BAL

Jones against Vontae, Hopkins versus Revis....many of the common top WRs face good Ds or good CBs this week.

Can you run down a few that you think are fine and a few you'd avoid?

DK cash game

It looks like I'm down to this decision:

Carr & Crabtree

or

Sanchez & Evans

Does V Jax playing or not alter the decision?

Last edited by a moderator:
FD for cash ...

• Crabtree, Stevie Johnson and or Amendola. Do you feel 2/3 of these needed for cash due to value/loss leader?
  • Do you feel a Stevie/Crrabtree/Amendola WR is just good to go for cash?
  • Freeman a must or West paired with a DMC, Miller, Lynch (assuming healthy) better option
  • Favorite cash TE on Sunday ... easy to fit Olsen but less than great match-up
  • Just plug in Stafford or Carr for cash and go? Both ... Stafford more so ... feel like Cousins did last week
  • Satin or polyester? Your Dub Smash shirt
And, hey, I am 100% about watching all the games in the comfort of your own home but ... you have to get to an NFL game sooner than later. Sit down close. Get some perspective on what bigger, faster, stronger is all about.

Rapid Fire (Fanduel Cash), no long answers, note if someone is completely off or all over your radar:

Is Newton still your top cash QB?

Latavius 6800 and Calvin 8100 vs L. Miller 7400 and Cooper 7200?

6700-6800 RBs - rank Langford 6700, McFadden 6800, and Latavius 6800?

Peterson 8900 or Freeman 9100?

6800-7100 WRs - rank Adams, LaFell, Decker, and Cobb?

What TE or two are you playing most besides Olsen (for Sunday only, so also besides Gronk)?

Thanks John!

Since it seems to be a light week for questions, what are your thoughts on playing or fading the Thanksgiving games next week?

You like Eric Ebron on DK, but I saw last week that Brandon Pettigrew got 46 of 65 snaps. Ebron only got 32. Worried ab Ebron not being on the field.

You also like Evans in cash, but now with V Jax back, still as strong or do we pivot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread