What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Ask tipandpick"--Week 13 Edition (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Lee

Footballguy
Good week in Week 12--Let's keep this rolling for the rest of the 2015 season...

For those of you who missed the original thread, you pose your DFS question(s) in this thread, download the Periscope app, follow @tipandpick, and watch me answer your question(s) LIVE at 11 AM (EST) on Periscope on Sunday morning.

Be sure to include the following information with each question:

• DFS site you are playing?
  • Game format (cash, GPP, hybrid)?
  • Salary of the player(s) in question?

To download Periscope:

iPhone/iPad/Mac download link: https://itunes.apple...d972909677?mt=8

Android download link: https://play.google....e.android&hl=en

After downloading the app, just follow me (@tipandpick) and you will be able to see/hear my responses to each of your questions in the 11th hour, literally, on Sunday mornings!

I am looking for the meaning of life... or just how to be better at Fanduel.

Actually, Can you discuss the approach for Q's and Satellites? Also, once you win an entry, what's the next step/ approach?

John,

Fan Duel question:

How well do you like AJ Green this week for cash and gpp?

Last edited by a moderator:
FD-

Great question Duke... with Eifert looking to be out, does that mean AJ is a better play?

John- Thoughts on West this week- will he get 75% of the run or did Ware earn a larger share of the load?

John,

Fan Duel

Staying with the Bengals offense, on a scale of 1-10, how much do you like Jeremy Hill this week, especially for gpp?

Hey John,

Fanduel cash and/or Gpp...

With the news David Johnson will be touching the ball a ton, are you close to all in at 5900?

Hasselbeck or someone else, favorite cash QB under 7k? I see that he is your guy on DK's Tips&Picks.

Who are some of your favorite plays, value or otherwise?

Is DeVante Parker a cash game play at FD or DK? I see some say yes and some no. Seems like on FD not cash game, but on DK he is. If he's not, what is the lowest FD/DK salary cash game play at flex?

FD cash only ... Amendola expected to play ...

Cutler

DWilly/D Johnson

A Brown/Jeffery/Amedola

Olsen

Boswell

Bengals

Feel like wasted money on the Bengals D but not in love with Chi or Buf but do like Pats. Allows you to put in either Julio or OBJ for Brown. Thoughts?

And ...

Cam

DWilly/D Johnson

Julio/Jeffery/Amendola

Chanlder

Boswell

Bears

And

Cam

DWilly/DJohnson

A Brown/Jeffery/Marvin Jones

Olsen

Boswell

Pats

Do you feel Cam is needed? I sort of like Cutler for cash

Chandler? I think it is fool's gold this week and not thrilled using him but thinking he'l be 30% or higher today

Brown, OBJ, Julio ... who do you like this week? The Jets secondary is the obvious but I think the NYG are going to have a LONG day with the Jets front 7 and Eli ... not great with pressure ... throwing off back foot a lot ... may not be the pot of gold it appears.

My favorite WR3 for GPP was M Jones ... ownership spiking with Eifert out and now like him for WR3 cash... and K Wright. Also, like a little D Funchess this week too. Who is your $5,200 type you think to hit?

With a resource like TipAndPick I feel compelled to ask a question, but someone already asked about David Johnson. So, since Im queing for the WFFC today Ill ask about tight end options instead (Fanduel).

Benjamin Watson $5300
Martelius Bennet $5200
Jacob Tamme $5200
Kyle Rudolph $5100

No pressure, my $113,000 ticket rests on your answer.

What are your thoughts on Buck Allen this week?

Esp on DK at $5400, he seems to be a good target for 3-4x salary. Miami is in bottom third of league defenses by most standard metrics - how does ProFootball Focus rate them? Allen is virtually unopposed for volume in rushing game and is also well utilized in passing game.

Last question...

What is your concern level for Amendola?

I seem to have him just about everywhere. Who would you pivot to?

John, who is the player you like best for cash, that other experts might only taught for GPP (or will be low owned)?

Hi John. Great work every week!

My question is how far can you go on stacking one game in cash games? For this week specifically, the Steelers/Colts game looks to have many appealing options in what could be a high scoring affair. How much exposure should you have to a game like this in cash games if you really like it? Some possibilities I would like to hear your comments on

1) Is there any problem using both Hilton and Brown (or Bryant).

2) If you use one of the Pitt WRs should you hesitate in using Deangelo?

3) Would it ever be good idea to use all of Ben, Deangelo, Hilton, Brown (or Bryant) in one lineup?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread