What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I am not SWC... brohans (1 Viewer)

looks like it was a good run but if you want to know who I really am I might sell you a boat or offer you a fantasy football hot cake take that to the DFS bank bromingos

it was Nipsey all along
Speaking of aliases...Uncle CornCob?????

Registered in 2004 but only 179 posts. And after lying dormant for years, a sudden posting frenzy in several threads. To be believable, this account should be taken out of mothballs a little more often.

Remember in the days before Faceless Mod when we could run this up the flag pole for an alias check. Rude still doing that sort of thing?

I seriously have no idea who any of you are. I know Eephus is a nice guy and Dr. D and Abrantes crack me up, but it gets confusing past that. ACP, Zilla, and Dr. Pill used to be dudes I recognized with music knowledge. Though most of the other music guys seem to be gone. I need a freakin scorecard or something. Randal is a cool guy from EG also. Him I remember. Is Bender real? Someone send me a scorecard!

Users who are viewing this thread