What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best wallet for a 22 year old (1 Viewer)

The Dude

Footballguy
Looking for cool ideas on wallets for a 22 year old. Let me know your ideas - should be some good ones in this group

What? Go to any Ross, TJMaxx like place and get him a freaking wallet.

22 year old wont appreciate fine leather and all that...and at this point i dont either.

Give me something slim that fits my crap and in my pocket.

Mr. Ected said:
Polish Hammer said:
Have this one and love it.
What do you do with cash?
Cash goes in the middle. Basically you saw one side with the ID, the other side for credit cards. Those are two pieces of leather stitched together along three sides with the top being left unstitched. Money goes in there, fits great.

Mr. Ected said:
Polish Hammer said:
Have this one and love it.
What do you do with cash?
Cash goes in the middle. Basically you saw one side with the ID, the other side for credit cards. Those are two pieces of leather stitched together along three sides with the top being left unstitched. Money goes in there, fits great.
Nice, I suppose it works well since most people aren't walking around with lots of cash that much anymore. I like having the ID visible so I can show it easily. My kids schools require you to show it whenever entering their schools during the day. I have been using a similar one, although it has a money clip. The clip continually loses the leather and goes to metal. Annoying.

I think an age appropriate one would be one that can fit at least a dozen condoms in it that also has a bottle opener attached to it.

ALL-ETT Leather Original Wallet

Love it. It's Anti-Costanza, but with room for the important stuff.

Got a winner here, folks...Basics Slim Wallet.

My biggest concern about switching from the All-Ett to an even smaller wallet is not having room for all of my cards or easy access to them.  This one I was able to put 10 cards in (5 on each side) and access four of them at a time by pulling the tab on it. 

$9.99 shipped here with the code BASICS (haven't checked if the code still works but it's only a $1 code).

Wise guy don't carry his money in a wallet.  Wise guy carries money in a roll, like this.  Beaner on the outside.

What? Go to any Ross, TJMaxx like place and get him a freaking wallet.

22 year old wont appreciate fine leather and all that...and at this point i dont either.

Give me something slim that fits my crap and in my pocket.
"Give me something slim that fits my crap and in my pocket".... :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread