What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Very Happy People (1 Viewer)

Do you like very happy people?

• I like very happy people.

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • I do not like very happy people.

Votes: 41 40.6%
  • Other

Votes: 17 16.8%

• Total voters
I am not proud of it, but I really dislike very happy people. I either think they are faking it or are not very bright.

Life is good.. Great wife, brilliant daughter (even if she has too much of my and my wife's smarta## traits).. very good job that allows me to work two or three days a week at home with good pay and 5 weeks of vacation a year.. family on both wife & my side are pretty well healthy..

So yea +1 on the happiness :)

Life is good.. Great wife, brilliant daughter (even if she has too much of my and my wife's smarta## traits).. very good job that allows me to work two or three days a week at home with good pay and 5 weeks of vacation a year.. family on both wife & my side are pretty well healthy..

So yea +1 on the happiness :)
daughter will change that

I'm very blessed and generally happy. But I see too many problems and I'm always looking for ways to make things better so sometimes I can't just enjoy the moment. Also kinda cynical.

I am not proud of it, but I really dislike very happy people. I either think they are faking it or are not very bright.
Bright enough to know how to be happy, something you haven't figured out. Now who's not very bright?

i am a happy brohan honest how can any of us reading this not be we are all typing on computers wasting time and not worrying about living or having a roof over us or power or food or whatever end of the day it could be a whole helluva lot worse and it is not take that to the our grass is pretty green bank bromigos

Users who are viewing this thread